Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 555 in Blush

For your "rosy glow on the go," pick up pocket pal, a portable double-ended benetint and clear lip gloss. Dab on benetint lip balm SPF 15 for rosy lips plus sun protection. Get the stained look that you are looking for!

April 16, 2017

this is a nice liptint i use in the summer mostly it has a very thin formula that stays for hours with that freshly eaten popsickle look i also use under lipsticks so as the lipsticks wears it still looks even

April 15, 2017

I have a ton of a Benefit products that I adore but this for me was a dud. I just don't like the way it applies, it's almost patchy pigmenty. The colour you really have to be careful with, it's not too forgiving, you must spread quick or it almost blotches. I would buy in another colour if they had, a blush pink would be nice.

April 15, 2017

Dont get me wrong I love Benefit cosmetics but for the life of me I'm not good with applying this ( nail polish) to my cheeks. I find it way to red and I'm just not use to it. im old school with my blush and find it hard to change.
    It looks great on others but I haven't mastered it.

March 09, 2017

Beautiful colour as both a lip stain and cheek tint! Lasts forever. I use this as an undertone for my powder products and by itself on no makeup look days. Dries a bit quick sometimes, although perhaps the product is nearing the end of its shelf life now. Can also be a bit drying if you don't use a lip balm a few times throughout the day. Works great for film or special events like weddings where reapplications can sometimes be tricky to coordinate.

March 07, 2017

Benetint is an awesome lip stain. Lipstick doesn't stay on my lips at all so I'm happy I found a product I can wear without having to worry about reapplication or it smudging. It's easy to apply and gives your lips a nice colour without looking like you're wearing makeup. This product will make dry patches stand out so it is important to exfoliate your lips before using. It lasts for hours without needing to reapply. And this small bottle will last a really long time. Even with daily use it would probably take months to go through it all.

September 29, 2016

I have bought this twice, and I love it. The bottle lasts an incredibly long time. It gives a great, very natural looking glow and it easy to apply. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup at all, you just look healthy and beautiful! I use it for both cheeks and lips.

September 26, 2016

This tint is so incredibly cute. It gives the perfect touch of colour to the face. I love to use a bit on my cheeks and lips to add a flush of colour, for that natural-looking look. The packaging is very handy, travel-friendly and adorable.

September 12, 2016

I wanted to love Benetint, since it's got such great reviews, but it was such a miss for me. Doesn't blend well on my cheeks, and it fades like crazy on my lips, leaving an awkward red line along my lip line. It's just not for me, I guess!

July 25, 2016

Maybe I do not use it the right way, but every time I tried, it was difficult to blend it on my cheeks, especially when I put the powder for my skin matte. On the other hand, the color si really great.

July 21, 2016

Who doesn't want a little rosy glow? I love that this is universal (it looks good on all skintones.) The smell of roses- absolutely addictive. While I do agree the price is a little high, you get a long-lasting effect that you might not necessarily get elsewhere. A little goes a long way. Put a little product on your index finger and tap your cheeks (smile big!) and you will see an immediate difference.