Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 591 in Blush

For your "rosy glow on the go," pick up pocket pal, a portable double-ended benetint and clear lip gloss. Dab on benetint lip balm SPF 15 for rosy lips plus sun protection. Get the stained look that you are looking for!

July 19, 2017

Worth the price tag!

I bought this after receiving the mini size of the Benefit Lollitint as a sample from sephora and then buying the full size Lollitint.I loved the color of Lollitint and I still use it a lot on my cheeks but it is quite pinky-purple on my fair skin and clashes with red lipstick. Thus I went out and bought Benetint for days that I'm feeling more red than pink. Benetint is very different in formula - it is much thinner and blends a bit more nicely than the other colours. I put this on after my BB cream and before any sort of powder to create a soft glowy look and then I top it with a hint of powder blush and highlighter. On days where I go for a more casual look I stick to just the tint and add some to my lips as well. You do have to work quickly and blend (I use my fingers) as soon as you have applied it to your cheeks otherwise it will stain exactly where you applied it. For lips it is easily buildable for a bolder colour and I like to top it off with a similar coloured tinted lip balm. Overall it is very versatile, buildable, and beautiful! And it last forever!!

May 31, 2017

Don't buy the Benefit Benetint unless you are someone who barely wears any makeup and prefers a dewy look, this product will smear any makeup you have previously applied. Particularly bad for anyone with any acne on their cheeks. Sometimes when I would apply this product, I would look in the mirror and realize I had been walking around with pink streaks all over my cheeks. There are easier ways to get a rosy glow -- try a normal powder or cream blush. This is a gimmicky and mediocre product. It's ok as a lipstain but seriously just go buy a normal lip product.

May 09, 2017

This was on the top product stand at Sephora. One of my friends was raving about it so I picked it up the last time I went. I wasn't impressed at all. I believe it is highly overrated.

Yes, the product does what it says....it stains your lips. But I literally just looked like I ate a red freezie or something! It didn't look natural at all. I usually use the younique lip stains which add a natural sheen to your lips. I kinda felt like I looked like a clown after using this.

The only way I can use this product is to add a slight tint to my cheeks. Be warned...a little goes a long way. If you use it too sparingly you will look like you're flushed and coming down with the flu. I do have much better products for my cheeks, but I don't want this product to go to waste because it's so overpriced for what it is.

2.7/5

May 01, 2017

I know there are many supporters for this product both in Western and Asian communities. I just couldn't get it to work. It bleeds so it's not a nice blush. I use it as a lip tint but my finger is all stain and by no means does my lips look nice and gradient. The brush head is thin but it just feels weird working with it. I do find this tint drying on my lips.

April 16, 2017

this is a nice liptint i use in the summer mostly it has a very thin formula that stays for hours with that freshly eaten popsickle look i also use under lipsticks so as the lipsticks wears it still looks even

April 15, 2017

I have a ton of a Benefit products that I adore but this for me was a dud. I just don't like the way it applies, it's almost patchy pigmenty. The colour you really have to be careful with, it's not too forgiving, you must spread quick or it almost blotches. I would buy in another colour if they had, a blush pink would be nice.

2.7/5

April 15, 2017

Dont get me wrong I love Benefit cosmetics but for the life of me I'm not good with applying this ( nail polish) to my cheeks. I find it way to red and I'm just not use to it. im old school with my blush and find it hard to change.
    It looks great on others but I haven't mastered it.

March 09, 2017

Beautiful colour as both a lip stain and cheek tint! Lasts forever. I use this as an undertone for my powder products and by itself on no makeup look days. Dries a bit quick sometimes, although perhaps the product is nearing the end of its shelf life now. Can also be a bit drying if you don't use a lip balm a few times throughout the day. Works great for film or special events like weddings where reapplications can sometimes be tricky to coordinate.

March 07, 2017

Benetint is an awesome lip stain. Lipstick doesn't stay on my lips at all so I'm happy I found a product I can wear without having to worry about reapplication or it smudging. It's easy to apply and gives your lips a nice colour without looking like you're wearing makeup. This product will make dry patches stand out so it is important to exfoliate your lips before using. It lasts for hours without needing to reapply. And this small bottle will last a really long time. Even with daily use it would probably take months to go through it all.

September 29, 2016

I have bought this twice, and I love it. The bottle lasts an incredibly long time. It gives a great, very natural looking glow and it easy to apply. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup at all, you just look healthy and beautiful! I use it for both cheeks and lips.