Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 283 in Eyebrow Care

Kit contains:
pigmented wax for shaping 1.7g Net wt. 0.06 oz
natural-shaded powder for setting 2.65g Net wt. 0.09 oz.
discreet tweezers
hard angle brush
blending brush
mirror
complete lesson

March 28, 2017

I have already purchased this product twice, it is amazing. There are a variety of shade ranges and it comes with a small brush which is great for on the go and the wax is amazing to keep brows in place.

August 11, 2016

definitely one of my favourite brow products, i get the defined, dramatic brows I want and it's super easy. The new double ended foldable brush in the re-vamped version is awesome!

August 28, 2015

I really like this to switch up my brows every now and then but prefer the pencil. Good shade selection for most.

July 02, 2015

I love this product ! I have blond brow and we almost don't see them if I don't apply it

June 30, 2015

low benefit brow zings use them every day, you want amazing brows this is the product to get them

June 15, 2015

I thought this brow kit was pretty good. Not my favorite, but it does a decent job.

May 26, 2015

You need to be careful with this product - too much and you're looking like you painted your eyebrows on. However, it is waaaaay better than any brow pencil I've ever used. The paste really helps to shape your brows and keep them in place. If used correctly, they look natural and full.

March 31, 2015

This powder is very soft, it's not too powdery which makes it awsome for the brows because it lasts all day and looks natrual! There are very similar brow powders at the drugstore though so I probably will not repurchase for that reason.

March 11, 2015

This kit is amazing. Another winner from Benefit! I didn't use the small brushes though, I did use my own. I love the small tweezers. They come in handy, when you have that 1 little eyelash that flips down towards your inner eyelid.

November 24, 2014

I only end up using the wax side of this box, but it lasts forever and adds enough colour to fill in my light brows and the wax seems to keep them in place. And washes off at the end of the day. Last for ages.

Also love the itty bitty tweezers that come with the kit. They're useless, but their adorable.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale