Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Reviews
#12 in Eyebrow Care

February 11, 2020

On Fleek!

This eyebrow pencil is a MUST TRY if you haven't already. The name says it all- goof proof. You almost cant mess up! Perfect for beginners too. A great tool for helping to define and shape your brows and stays on all day. Also, very handy to have the eyebrow brush on the other end. I'll be using this for years to come.

October 24, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Brow Perfection

tried out this on the recommendation of a friend, as powders left me with 'fluffy' looking brows. colour match service was excellent, can use either the wider end to fill in larger parts then the pointed end to create more precise lines. It doesn't budge - even in the pool. The brush is perfect for taming the run away hairs.

October 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

On fleek

I use this brow daily. Its durable and doesnt transfer much. When used with the benefit brow gel it make my brows look fab. The shades that are available are good but i feel there could be more. Given that the actual product is the best brow pencil ive used.

October 04, 2019

Best brows ever!!!!

this is my all time favourite brow pencil now! It allows me to completely finish my brows in only a minute or two! they also have a massive amount of shades now which makes it easy for everyone to find a great match!

September 08, 2019

Love this brow pencil!

I love this goof proof brow pencil. First of all, I hate brow pencils that need sharpening. I can never get it to the right "sharpness". Too sharp and you get these very bold lines on your brows. Too dull, and you get thick lines. That's why I LOVE this pencil - because no sharpening is needed. Secondly, the tip on the other end (the styler) makes it so convenient. You never have to worry about bringing both a pencil and an eyebrow comb. It is super clean to use. I don't like makeup that gets really messy. Overall, great buy and I would definitely recommend. I got this pencil in the Benefit brow box set which is C$40 but comes with a value of C$60 worth of things. (eye brow pencil, eye brow gel, brow arc highlighter). Lovely!

September 08, 2019

The absolute best brow pencil

This brow pencil is very nice. The angled tip allows for precision When creating arches and tips. I also find that this is better than the Nero brow pencil by benefit because it’s not as fragile and the product last longer. When using this brow pencil you must have a light hand and applying the product in a feather in motion towards the tip is also very beneficial and creating a natural I lookoo when using this brow pencil you must have a light hand and applying the product in a feathering motion towards the tip is also very beneficial in creating a natural I look

August 28, 2019

Go happy to have found this

I was so elated on the day I discovered this product at Sephora! I had been using a pencil previously and something was just noticeably 'off' about the texture of the pencil on my brows which are fairly sparse at the edges. When I tried this product the colour and texture matched me so effortlessly and the spoolie is awesome to have too. The applicator is a nice shape to get the right angle on the brow and I love the angular packaging on the tube which makes it easy to hold. I will absolutely be repurchasing when it runs out.

August 25, 2019

Best Brow Pencil Out There-Purchased Many Times

This is one of the cosmetic items I cannot live without. I am a fair blone and use #3. I love that you don't have to sharpen it and waste product, and that it has a brow brush on the other end to soften the look. After applying and brushing, I also like to add Benefit Gimme Brow gel to add a bit of volume and hold the brow hairs in place.

I've tried several brow pencils and kept coming back to this one. Now this is the only one I use.

July 31, 2019

Worth the price tag!!

My brows are full enough, they are just extremely... skin colour. If you see me from afar, you will assume I have no brows at all, and this has been a serious peeve for a long time. I have no stomach/budget for microblading, so after years of struggling with basic pencils and powders, I finally asked a makeup artist to show me the light.

I am now completely obsessed with Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil because... it is goof proof! The angled precision pencil for starters makes shaping and filling easier than ever, but what I love the most is that the shade I am using (#3) is exactly the shade I've been searching for all this time. Every shade before this was too light, too dark, or too orange. I have medium blonde hair which is always hard to match, but now that I have I will not look back.

Pricey yes. Worth it - YES. Buy it. I certainly will continue to do so.

July 14, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

I have thicker brows with thinner tail ends so I used the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil more to draw in the tail ends of my brows as I really don't need to thicken/darken up the rest of my brows. This pencil went on quite smoothly and worked well for me although I do prefer the thinner Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil. I think that this pencil works better if you have thinner brows or if you like to fill in your brows quite a bit.