Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Reviews
#12 in Eyebrow Care

September 08, 2019

Love this brow pencil!

I love this goof proof brow pencil. First of all, I hate brow pencils that need sharpening. I can never get it to the right "sharpness". Too sharp and you get these very bold lines on your brows. Too dull, and you get thick lines. That's why I LOVE this pencil - because no sharpening is needed. Secondly, the tip on the other end (the styler) makes it so convenient. You never have to worry about bringing both a pencil and an eyebrow comb. It is super clean to use. I don't like makeup that gets really messy. Overall, great buy and I would definitely recommend. I got this pencil in the Benefit brow box set which is C$40 but comes with a value of C$60 worth of things. (eye brow pencil, eye brow gel, brow arc highlighter). Lovely!

September 08, 2019

The absolute best brow pencil

This brow pencil is very nice. The angled tip allows for precision When creating arches and tips. I also find that this is better than the Nero brow pencil by benefit because it’s not as fragile and the product last longer. When using this brow pencil you must have a light hand and applying the product in a feather in motion towards the tip is also very beneficial and creating a natural I lookoo when using this brow pencil you must have a light hand and applying the product in a feathering motion towards the tip is also very beneficial in creating a natural I look

August 28, 2019

Go happy to have found this

I was so elated on the day I discovered this product at Sephora! I had been using a pencil previously and something was just noticeably 'off' about the texture of the pencil on my brows which are fairly sparse at the edges. When I tried this product the colour and texture matched me so effortlessly and the spoolie is awesome to have too. The applicator is a nice shape to get the right angle on the brow and I love the angular packaging on the tube which makes it easy to hold. I will absolutely be repurchasing when it runs out.

August 25, 2019

Best Brow Pencil Out There-Purchased Many Times

This is one of the cosmetic items I cannot live without. I am a fair blone and use #3. I love that you don't have to sharpen it and waste product, and that it has a brow brush on the other end to soften the look. After applying and brushing, I also like to add Benefit Gimme Brow gel to add a bit of volume and hold the brow hairs in place.

I've tried several brow pencils and kept coming back to this one. Now this is the only one I use.

July 31, 2019

Worth the price tag!!

My brows are full enough, they are just extremely... skin colour. If you see me from afar, you will assume I have no brows at all, and this has been a serious peeve for a long time. I have no stomach/budget for microblading, so after years of struggling with basic pencils and powders, I finally asked a makeup artist to show me the light.

I am now completely obsessed with Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil because... it is goof proof! The angled precision pencil for starters makes shaping and filling easier than ever, but what I love the most is that the shade I am using (#3) is exactly the shade I've been searching for all this time. Every shade before this was too light, too dark, or too orange. I have medium blonde hair which is always hard to match, but now that I have I will not look back.

Pricey yes. Worth it - YES. Buy it. I certainly will continue to do so.

July 14, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

I have thicker brows with thinner tail ends so I used the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil more to draw in the tail ends of my brows as I really don't need to thicken/darken up the rest of my brows. This pencil went on quite smoothly and worked well for me although I do prefer the thinner Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil. I think that this pencil works better if you have thinner brows or if you like to fill in your brows quite a bit.

June 19, 2019
    Paris, France

Très bon correcteur pour mes sourcils !

Un très bon produit !
    Ayant quelques irrégularités dans mes sourcils, ce produit m'a beaucoup aidé !
    Il comble les trous et colorie au mieux les poils.
    Les sourcils paraissent vraiment mieux et sont plus harmonieux.

May 14, 2019

Best brow pencil!

I have bought this multiple time in a few different shades and I can’t find anything else I like more. It is so easy and goof proof, wears great and makes filling your brows a breeze.

May 08, 2019

Great to fill in!

So I have very light brows and have to absolutely fill them in every time I step out. I purchased this pencil for that reason in No.5 and I like it. It is great to fill in my brows but as I used it, it kind of became more and more blunt and it started to get difficult to fill the front of my brows with it. I think I would prefer the Precisely Brow Pencil to this for a more precise application. Overall, the product is smooth and easy to apply and blend.

March 20, 2019

Great product

I love this product so much best one I've used for eyebrows. I use this product everyday and I like that you can make them look natural and for nights out more bolder. Lasts all day and night. I think it is a bit pricey for eyebrow product but I think It will last for a while it's soft gel. I would definatly recommend this product.