Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover Up Reviews

Ranked #479 out of 701 in Foundation

A custom powder cover-up with SPF protection for the face. Sweep it on with the accompanying brush for a sheer, natural finish; or apply with the sponge for full coverage or spot cover-up.

April 01, 2017

Il couvre bien et se fond sur la peau, il n'est pas apparent, il reste longtemps en place. Pour avoir utilisé beaucoup de fond de teint poudre différent, c'est le meilleur que j'ai utilisé.

January 05, 2017

Très bon produit. J'ai fais quelques essaies auparavant mais celui-là est mon préféré. La poudre couvre Bien mon visage et donne un look naturel. Très satisfaite!

August 28, 2015

It's a good powder but if you have fine lines / dry skin it's probably not the product for you.

August 18, 2015

This product has helped my skin and confidence so much. I use this product every day and it gets rid of my flaws instantly. I find my skin is a lot smoother and looks a lot more fresh and healthy. I have nothing but good things to say about this product!!

January 05, 2015

I really like the product, it helps reduce shine and provides nice coverage. The only thing I don't absolutely love is that it does end up making super dry areas look "dry/flaky" - probably sounds weird, but that's the only tiny negative I could think of.

September 24, 2014

My favorite brand of make up overall, the champagne tone of this cover up is the best match for my skin tone, which is generally hard to match, not too light, not too dark. best for the fair skinned.

May 17, 2012

I love love love this powder cover-up. It covers everything instantly. Don't be too heavy handed though, because you will see it.

April 24, 2012

A once avid reviewer, I haven't felt compelled to review anything in quite a while. I got talked into buying this powder when I went in for Benetint lip balm, it was part of a preorder event at Macy's where they gave you a ton of free products. I sort of figured that I wouldn't use this or like it, but went for the deal anyway because I'm a sucker.

On the contrary. I really, really like this. I am not a fan of liquid foundation, therefore I have gravitated toward mineral makeup and the like. Most days, however, I just wear a little concealer and blot powder. I don't need or like a lot of coverage, just redness around my nose.

This powder is pretty heavy duty, as another reviewer noted. I don't like the included brush or sponge, but I think the packaging is OK otherwise. I use my Ecotools powder brush to apply this VERY lightly. I wear the Never Settle Petal shade - which looks dark in the pan but works for me. It provides decent coverage for my nose and evens out the rest of my skin nicely. BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERDO IT!! It's so easy. Buffing a little with a kabuki helps this.

I find it very similar to mineral makeup. It's got a matte finish, no sparkle. Do not use if you have dry or flaky skin--this will only exacerbate it. I was first using it after I had returned from visiting my fiance in Canada, and my skin was CHAPPED. I had to forgo this until it healed, but now it is fantastic. I love that it has SPF, and have not had any adverse reactions to it, and I have sensitive skin. Overall, I recommend trying this powder. It is pretty steeply priced, at $34 USD. I've repurchased a few times, and find that it lasts quite a while - about a year for me, with almost-daily usage.

January 26, 2011

I love this stuff! I have very sensitive skin and heavy make irritates my skin especially my cheeks and this powder has amazing coverage and is great for undereye spot concealing. The only thing not so great is the price.

January 19, 2010

goes on naturally. It feels very light and natural.

Trump

BoatDriver added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite actors/actresses?

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

The Shield

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme