Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Reviews

Bronzed and highlight in one sexy sweep. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com

June 12, 2019
    North Dakota, United States

Super Good!

Love the color and the coverage as well. Packaging is cute and the product lasts a long time, even the mini ones. Kind of pricey, but worth it for the good quality.

May 06, 2019

LOVE IT

Hoola Bronzer is a staple in my daily make up since I received this mini in my iPSY bag! I love the texture it is smooth and creamy and very easy to apply: the powder applies evenly without looking patchy or dirty and has a natural tone to it without being orangey! Love it

April 28, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

How do you HOOLA?

🌴 Hoola is Benefit’s award-winning bronzer that’s become a cult bestseller globally.

Now the Tantalizing matte bronzer comes in a quartet of SUNsational shades, all of which will have you saying Aloha! to the sun, sea, sand and sangria!

Hoola’s entire collection ranges from Lite to deep so absolutely anyone can sweep on a beautiful, just off vacation glow. These cute box o’ powders boast a built in mirror and a bronzer brush for glowing up on the go.

🍯 Hoola Lite: natural light honey bronze for fairer complexions

🏖 Hoola: the original matte bronze

🥥 Hoola Caramel: medium deep bronze

🌰 Hoola Toasted: deep bronze to suit darker complexions

-☀️ 🌊 🍹 -

No sun, no sand, no problem! Simply sweep on your favourite Hoola for a natural looking glow that won’t leave you looking like you’ve been tangoed!

April 27, 2019

Great for conturing

Even on my pale skin it looks amazing, blends wonderful and lasts all day!! The color is just right for a soft natural look! The wonderful brush works is amazing for a beginner at contouring. I love this bronzer and highly recommend!

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The best!

This highlighter is the best! I have been looking for along time for a bronzer for my light skin. This bronzer looks so good and it’s not too dark. It’s the perfect match for light skin tones. It’s very pigmented and it’s not expensive. I would highly recommend. Also it’s not chalky.

April 01, 2019

This is my go to bronzer

The benefit Hoola bronzer is my go to bronzer, i wear it everyday and i would not dare to think about switching it. This bronzer is light and airy and eosn not look caked up on your face, It looks great over other poweder or with liquid. This bronzer DOES NOT look fake or orange. This bronzer is a bit on the expensive side for the amount that you do receive but it is soooo worth every penny.

March 22, 2019
    New York, United States

I would recommend!

This product is easy to apply and lasts all day. The texture is smooth and it looks very natural (not streaky) on the skin. An added bonus is that it's not orange and they have four shades now! The only reason I would not purchase this again is that the color reads as a little pinkish on my skin; I'm attributing this to my strong yellow/ gold undertones and I don't think it has anything to do with the quality of the product, which I still recommend. It's just not a perfect match for me, but it is a good bronzer.

March 16, 2019

Just LOVE it

Mon essentiel beauté par excellence. Il me donne instantanément un éclat, sans effort,même dans les journées où je ne me sens pas a mon meilleur. De plus, le packaging est juste vraiment cute! Dès que je n'en ai plus, je cours en racheter

March 08, 2019

Love this sunshine look

IT is cold and I cannot escape to the sun. Lucky for me this product helps me contour my skin and lets me feel sun kissed. Good long wear and easy to apply. It is part of my daily makeup routine.

February 22, 2019

Great product

I love Benefit Cosmetics. This bronzer is easy to use. Comes with a cute little brush. Goes on for a smooth look. I sometimes like to wear it alone for a little cheek color.