Benefit Cosmetics Maybe Baby Eau de Toilette

Benefit Cosmetics Maybe Baby Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #1205 out of 1368 in Perfume

Do you want to know a secret? Maybe Baby. Benefits classic eau de toilette captures a tumble of white blossoms in this romantically spirited fragrance. Maybe Baby is playful and flirtatious, like a wink across the room, a lingering gaze or a shy smile.

November 11, 2014

Maybe Baby is a perfume that I had many years ago and still can't forget. If I had a chance to grab another bottle, I totally would - it smells like peaches to me, plus green and white and softness and tanginess. Just all around lovely :)

August 17, 2010

I was very disappointed in this fragrance when I sampled it at my local shop! I always hear such great things about it but I was surprised that it smelt like cheap baby powder on me. It's probably just my body chemistry but this one is a definite miss for me. The bottle is cute but the perfume is terribly over priced and unoriginal. I was glad that this didn't have much staying power as well.

February 13, 2007

I loooooooove this perfume! A lovely, light floral scent that you can build on. Fades (or maybe I get used to it) but leaves a nice lingering scent. A fusion of white ginger, apricot (my fave!) and white blossoms... and affordable! I wear this everyday and my boyfriend loves it. It's become my signature scent. I also have the body lotion which I prefer to use in the warmer months.

December 28, 2006

I first found Maybe Baby through the Bathina products at Benefit. Floral without being overwhelming, this has a strong base that lingers without being cloying. Used with the Bathina products, you get a long lasting scent that stays with you all day. Used alone, you get a light fragrance that will dissipate as the day goes on. A great price for a great product.

What's Your Favorite?