Benny Bully's Liver Chops
Good

Benny Bully's Liver Chops Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 100 in Dog Food & Treats

August 24, 2016

These treats are my dogs' favourites. They make the perfect training treat because they are so easy to break into small pieces. We use them any time my dog is hesitant towards something too especially at the vet or for nail trims.

January 13, 2016

Benny Bully's are awesome. The price is great and the best part is my dogs just love them.

December 21, 2015

My dogs love these treats and they are perfect for when I do tricks with my dogs because I break them apart. They are affordable too which is great!

December 11, 2015

Both, my cat and dog love this. They go absolutely bonkers as soon as they hear me get the bag out. I love the fact that it's Canadian made

December 11, 2015

I used these with my rats when they were around, I use them with my cat now, and we still use them in the pet store to feed as treats for dogs that come in. They break so easily into little pieces that they make the perfect training treat. They're low calorie, have only one ingredient and the brand is so trustworthy. They're not a fan favourite of dogs everywhere without reason.