I use these my razors to shave my body parts and arms, legs, and where ever I need a shave this is one excellent razor to use when trying to get rid of that annoying hair.
I have been using these razor for a few weeks now. It includes 2 razors. These are the things I like about them:
- I love that it has 5 blades which provide a close shave and cuts down my shaving time
- Packaging and razors look pretty
- Handle has a comfortable rubber grip
- Feels durable and not flimsy
- Needs a more lubricated strip for smooth finish for 5 blades
-Pivoting head doesn't move much
Overall BIC Women's Soleil Shine Disposable Razor is a good razor and I liked them, I did not experience irritation but I do feel that the strips need more moisture to leave the shave a bit smoother. I do not have sensitive skin but may I feel that these blades may not be suitable for people with sensitive skin.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.