Bio Seaweed Gel Nail Polish Reviews
Ranked #1157 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

June 26, 2017

Hands down, my favourite!

I love Bio Seaweed gel! Having had many gel-type manicures, I've always found that the Bio Seaweed Gel lasts longer and maintains its shine way better than the others. I'm currently wearing the heat-sensitive formula in Saturn and I am in love!

June 10, 2017

My salon uses the no wipe top coat and it is fantastic! My manis stay shiny and strong for over 6 weeks. Love this product.I recently discovered a retailer nearby that sells these polishes!

May 25, 2017

I just recently tried the Bio Seaweed Gel, and I love it so much. I used to use CND, but I really enjoy the colours from Bio Seaweed, and it's shinier and seems to last longer. They have an amazing selection of colours, as well as a really cool mermaid colour, and a heat sensitive colour changing gel! I've tried both and they are to die for!
    Bio Seaweed Gel is extremely high quality, lasts a long time, it's durable and strong. My favourite thing about Bio Seaweed Gel is that it is a Canadian product!

May 16, 2012

Bio Seaweed Gel is a fantastic line in gel nail polishes - fantastic quality, great colours, and so easy with UV curing.

I always choose Bio Seaweed Gel when getting my manicure - it lasts for weeks!