Biolage Exquisite Oil with Moringa Oil Blend

Biolage Exquisite Oil with Moringa Oil Blend Reviews

Ranked #1690 out of 2554 in Hair Care

April 04, 2017

Great hair oil! So much better than the highly overrated morrocan oil. My hair is fine and this does not weigh it down at all. I put some in when wet prior to blows dying and it leaves my hair feeling great.

August 18, 2015

This works great at smoothing frizz, keeping it tame and adding shine. Smells great too!

August 12, 2014

One of my favorite new products. My mother introduced me to this product a few months ago, and I certainly cannot get enough. I use it daily, and my hair has never been softer and frizz-free. When you have stubborn curly, frizzy hair, finding a good hair product can be a challenge. This product smooths my hair and makes it softer than it's ever been. It's also great that you can use this product in multiple ways - by adding it into your conditioner, massaging it into damp hair, or even applying it to dry hair as a finisher!

January 04, 2013

My hairdresser used this after cutting my hair and I bought it from their salon. I have straight hair and I find this product helps with the flyaways and doesn't give it an oily after look, even though it is literally an oil. It also has a good fragrance.