Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews
Ranked #10 in Facial Exfoliators

July 19, 2017

Two in one scrub and cleanser

My skin felt clean. It smells good and I like that the beads are large enough you can still feel them and aren't as rough as some other scrubs. If I leave it on too long my skin burns and turns red so you don't need to leave it on for long. For a over the counter cleanser I really like this, because I didn't feel like I still had stuff on my face. Will definitely get again!

July 06, 2017

I love the smell

I love the way the product smell. It comes in a powered form. A lot of product in bottle. A little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel smooth. I will buy again

June 22, 2017

amazing. skin feels so nice

I am in love with this product. it lasts for so long. and my skin feels great afterwards. i will buy another bottle when this one runs out for sure. i love biore

June 21, 2017

Works OK

I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this over other similar scrubing products. It's a bit of a hassle to pour some in your hand and then add just the right amount of water, and then put it on your face rather than just pumping another cleanser out of a bottle. It does scrub well, but I won't be rushing out to get a new bottle when I run out.

June 18, 2017

Good stuff!

This isn't necessarily a mens only product but I like it. It doesn't smell girly, and works really well. I feel it gives a nice scrub, not too coarse like the St. Ives Scrub but a little gentler. One thing though, when I leave it on my face for too long, you feel an almost burning sensation. So note to self, don't leave it on for more than a couple of minutes!

June 17, 2017

I would buy this again

This on opinion is great product it stands up to its claims of removing dirt and impurities from your pores while gently exfoliating dead cells to reveal smooth skin. I personally love it the price is reasonable and worth giving a try.

June 12, 2017

Leaves my skin feeling so smooth

I've always used the biore charcoal scrubs but decided to try out the baking soda scrub as well and was certainly not disappointed. It actually left my skin feeling way softer and squeaky clean compared to the charcoal stuff. I might consider buying this again once I'm out of my charcoal cleanser!

June 08, 2017

I loved this product from the first use! I use it in the shower in the morning or after removing makeup at night. I love the scent, and how refreshed my skin feels after use!

June 06, 2017

It's a good product. I have really tough blackheads and it doesn't help me there, but it helps clean the oil off and make my face feel nice and fresh and tight. I use a lot of Biore products, but this is my favorite. Might work better on someone with less blackheads, but it's still a good product.

May 19, 2017

I love this scrub! One thing I found about many of my previous face scrubs was that it was too harsh and grainy and left my skin red and inflamed after. This baking soda scrub from Biore is literally so gentle. It leaves my skin so smooth after and I love how it foams and exfoliates gently rather than stripping away and hurting me the way other scrubs do. The smell is awesome and I love the bottle design, it is so neat.