Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

March 20, 2020

Amazing product!

I love the Biore line of skin care! This baking soda cleanser is amazing! It has a clean scent and works well. I have the foam kind and two pumps is plenty to cleanse my skin and make it feel clean! I would recommend this to everyone!

March 20, 2020

Great for feeling clean

The baking soda line is the only thing that helps treat my acne/ clogged pores. Noticeably shrunken pores. This helps treat my whiteheads on my forehead/chin.

February 17, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Incredible

Been using this for a couple of weeks now and my skin has never been better. Having suffered with acne since a teenager (I’m now 30) this has massively helped.

January 30, 2020
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Biore

The scrub was easy to open and handle, even with the product on your hands!!!! It did have a more unusual smell, but not an unpleasant one. It felt very good on my skin and left it feeling fresh and clean.

January 30, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Best face scrub ever !

This scrub is great , I’ve tried so many different things to clear my stubborn blackheads over the years. I find most scrubs irritating and not very effective but this scrub is amazing blackhead free after only a few weeks and noticed the difference immediately. Only issue I have is this product can smell a little intense when your using it and stingy on your eyes but I can easily look past that given the results it’s only a small inconvenience. The scrub dissolves in water so it’s impossible to over scrub your skin and cause damage. Only need to use a very small amount so a little bottle lasts ages and for the price is cheaper than anything else I’ve found. Would 100% recommend as long as you don’t have very dry skin.

January 26, 2020

Great for Oily Skin!!

I use this product two times per week, my skin is very oily and this definitely helps with the acne. I love the texture and that there is no harsh smell. I feel that you do not need a lot as the product does go a long way.

January 24, 2020

The best cleanser

I was recommended this product by my dermatologist. My skin is very greasy and had lots of acnes. This product helps me solve this problem and mattifies my skin. My skin is clean now and feels nice.

2.3/5

July 15, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Not worth the price tag!

I used this item two-3 times a week for 8weeks and it didn’t help at all with acne/blemishes and certainly isn’t worth the hefty price tag! However, it did leave my skin feeling smoother straight after use.

July 14, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing, love this product

This scrub is amazing, gentle but thorough it cleans and sloughs away grime and dead skin cells leaving skin feeling fresh, zingy and wonderfuly smooth, ready to apply your moisturiser and giving a perfect base for make up.

April 10, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again

This is the only product that actually works for my skin. Doesnt cause breakouts and keeps my skin looking natural. Gentle on skin, tough on acne. Definitely recommend