Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

June 24, 2020

Feels fresh

Love this cleanser, similar to the ice cleanser leaves your skin feeling clean and scrubbed from the micro beads. Biore is my go to for face cleaning products, I would recommend them to everyone.

2.7/5

June 05, 2020

The perfect after cleanse polish

I received this sample in the mail from @biore and to be honest it didnt appeal to me all that much as i figured i could just use water and bakingsoda for the same effect. (To be honest if you wanted to save a few $ you definitely could do that) now i wouldnt rush out to the store to pick this up but it does leave a nice dewy looking sheen To the skin. You can use this one of two ways, add a tiny bit of water for a more exfoliating clean or add more water to make it less abrasive and more like a polish. I choose to add more water as my skin can be quite sensitive to exfoliants, but none the less i do like this product and if it was on sale i would probably pick it up to have in my collection of skin care. Keep note that it also has a bit of a scent to it so if your skin acts up from perfumes or fragrance i would recommend you skip this and use just plain old baking soda and water.

May 01, 2020

love to use this and it works

love to use this and it works. This product removes all the dead skin cells, helps with blackheads, and leaves a clear skin. The price is acceptable for such an amazing product. I recently started using it and I am obsessed! I would honestly recommend this.

March 20, 2020

Amazing product!

I love the Biore line of skin care! This baking soda cleanser is amazing! It has a clean scent and works well. I have the foam kind and two pumps is plenty to cleanse my skin and make it feel clean! I would recommend this to everyone!

March 20, 2020

Great for feeling clean

The baking soda line is the only thing that helps treat my acne/ clogged pores. Noticeably shrunken pores. This helps treat my whiteheads on my forehead/chin.

February 17, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Incredible

Been using this for a couple of weeks now and my skin has never been better. Having suffered with acne since a teenager (I’m now 30) this has massively helped.

January 30, 2020
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Biore

The scrub was easy to open and handle, even with the product on your hands!!!! It did have a more unusual smell, but not an unpleasant one. It felt very good on my skin and left it feeling fresh and clean.

January 30, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Best face scrub ever !

This scrub is great , I’ve tried so many different things to clear my stubborn blackheads over the years. I find most scrubs irritating and not very effective but this scrub is amazing blackhead free after only a few weeks and noticed the difference immediately. Only issue I have is this product can smell a little intense when your using it and stingy on your eyes but I can easily look past that given the results it’s only a small inconvenience. The scrub dissolves in water so it’s impossible to over scrub your skin and cause damage. Only need to use a very small amount so a little bottle lasts ages and for the price is cheaper than anything else I’ve found. Would 100% recommend as long as you don’t have very dry skin.

January 26, 2020

Great for Oily Skin!!

I use this product two times per week, my skin is very oily and this definitely helps with the acne. I love the texture and that there is no harsh smell. I feel that you do not need a lot as the product does go a long way.

January 24, 2020

The best cleanser

I was recommended this product by my dermatologist. My skin is very greasy and had lots of acnes. This product helps me solve this problem and mattifies my skin. My skin is clean now and feels nice.