Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

2.3/5

July 15, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Not worth the price tag!

I used this item two-3 times a week for 8weeks and it didn’t help at all with acne/blemishes and certainly isn’t worth the hefty price tag! However, it did leave my skin feeling smoother straight after use.

July 14, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing, love this product

This scrub is amazing, gentle but thorough it cleans and sloughs away grime and dead skin cells leaving skin feeling fresh, zingy and wonderfuly smooth, ready to apply your moisturiser and giving a perfect base for make up.

April 10, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again

This is the only product that actually works for my skin. Doesnt cause breakouts and keeps my skin looking natural. Gentle on skin, tough on acne. Definitely recommend

February 26, 2019

Perfect Exfoliating

The face scrub has tiny orange beads and a light citrus scent. I do wish there were more beads for a deeper clean. However, It is gentle enough on my skin to remove dead skin and leaves my skin feeling light and refreshed. I keep this scrub in my shower to use as part of my shower routine.

February 06, 2019

WORKS WELL

I bought this when it first launched and I was so pleased with how well it cleansed my skin. It wasn't harsh or drying. My face felt so soft and smooth after. I use it everyday and have been so happy with the results. I wish it was sold in a bigger size. Overall it is a great product with a great price tag.

January 27, 2019

When ppl ask me about my skin..

I cannot rave enough about this product. From my lash day to eyebrow lady; people often tell me I have wonderful skin. Outside of drinking water this is my skin secret weapon. I use it religiously. To the point that even my boyfriend uses it now. My skin feels refreshed and tight and ready to be moisturizered each and every time. If you haven’t tried it I suggest you do pronto!

January 18, 2019

Great

I bought this scrub from drugstore. I used this twice a week. It’s a amazing scrub , removes all dirt from face. After using this I feel so soft and clear skin.

October 18, 2018

Made washing my face a great experience

This powder scrub is something else. It’s easy to use and not too abrasive on my sensitive skin. As someone who suffers from eczema, this product did a great job of not causing any flare ups on my face, which is normally a problem with any kind of scrub as they are usually too abrasive.

October 18, 2018

Love this stuff

I've been using this for a couple months now and I love it! I was sceptical at first because it's a powder, but you just pour some in your hand, make a paste and clean your face. The more water you add, the less exfoliating it is. It's a gentle enough for daily use and doesn't burn your eyes. My face feels great after using it!

September 25, 2018

Really like this product!

Recently received a sample of this and will definitely buy a full size bottle. it was surprisingly gentle on my skin, no stinging but left my skin feeling clean and soft. i'm interested in trying this full line of products for a period of time to see how it works longterm.