Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 283 in Facial Exfoliators

May 19, 2017

I love this scrub! One thing I found about many of my previous face scrubs was that it was too harsh and grainy and left my skin red and inflamed after. This baking soda scrub from Biore is literally so gentle. It leaves my skin so smooth after and I love how it foams and exfoliates gently rather than stripping away and hurting me the way other scrubs do. The smell is awesome and I love the bottle design, it is so neat.

May 11, 2017

I was able to test this for free and i'm loving it! It's very effective but overtime, it makes my skin a little bit dry so i switch and use it every other day. You'll feel the difference plus it feels so good on the skin. Must Try!

May 10, 2017

I have tried over 50 different face products in attempt to improve my complexion and skin texture, while maintaining the occasional breakout. I had almost completely lost faith in OTC skin care when I received this product. I was incredibly impressed with how perfect my skin was after just one use. My complexion improved, texture was reduced, and my skin was glowing and bright. I've never used a product before that gave me such improvement after just one use. I would recommend this to anyone, this is my new favorite product.

May 10, 2017

I find that my skin is nice and soft after using the Biore baking soda scrub. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight like a lot of other cleansers do. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy after washing with it. My 12 year old also uses the product and it has done a wonderful job clearing up their acne.

April 27, 2017

I had 5 dollar coupons for this and I grabs it when it was on sale for 5.99. So 99 cents is awesome ! I have sensitive acne prone skin so I wasn't sure how well this would work. It worked great . I put some on my hand and added a little water and massaged my face with it . I felt like it was a deep clean and left my face feeling soft . I would recommend .

April 16, 2017

It's really an amazing product I've received it recently to test for free and I loved it , now I buy it every month and I use it daily , it cleans the face so deep and leaves it look clean , silky , smooth and glowy I do really love using it

April 15, 2017

I was a little worried about using this product, my skin in general isn't sensitive, but sometimes the most randomness thing will make my skin react. So using something that says, baking soda, bubbling and scrub in the name, kinda put me on alert. So the first time I used it, I added wayyy to much water to the powder and it didn't scrub much but cleaned my face nicely and left a nice “minty fresh” feeling. I really like it, so the next time I barely added a few drops of water and just added the powder to my very wet face, it worked out better and I had a gentle scrub. My skin is pretty normal, a little oily and I tend to use a physical scrub once a week. I have no real dry patches, and if you did I think that this 'scrub' would be to gentle to do much about them. So in the end you can get a barely there scrub to a gentle scrub and leaves your face feeling nice a fresh feeling, not stripped.

April 04, 2017

Innovative. Effective. Whole crap I'm in love. I ue it daily with my regular skin routine and I must say wow. My pores look better. My skin texture is better. Overall. I m amazed.

April 04, 2017

I was surprised to hear about a cleanser which the main ingredient is baking soda. It worked okay on my face.
    My face is generally clear, just gets a little red sometimes. I feel like it dried out my skin. But I'm sure it would help out those with oilier skin.

April 03, 2017

I have sensitive skin, and this product makes my face glow and so soft!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has had issues with their facial cleansers.