Biosil

Biosil Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 22, 2017

Worth taking

I was mostly taking this to improve my hair but i noticed it in my nails right away. Much stronger nails. It takes about 6-9 months to notice hair improvements and i havent been taking it that long yet but its a good quality product that i have faith in.

January 29, 2016

This is a very good vitamin for a great price. Highly recommend it. quite pricey

January 11, 2012

This stuff is amazing. Silica is essential for skin, hair, nails, bones and cartilage, and Biosil is the best form of silica you can take. Its so effective. I took it in the hope of adding fullness to my frail hair and after 2-3 months I've noticed a huge difference. I have been on a whole protocol of vitamins and minerals in the hope of helping my hair and none of them did such a difference as Biosil did. My nails are super strong and grow faster than ever, my skin is so smooth and supple and my hair is fuller than ever.
    it doesnt taste super great but you only need 10 drops a day. It works out much cheaper than most silica supplements out there, and for me it worked better than anything else.