BioSilk Silk Therapy Reviews
#4 in Hair Serum

BioSilk Silk Therapy Original is a weightless leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment that helps repair, smooth and protect all hair types.
  • Fills voids in cuticle to create smooth hair
  • Aids in preventing split ends
  • Provides incredible shine
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 14, 2019

Great product

I have used Biosilk Silk Therapy for years. It's lightweight, scent-less, color-less and a VERY little goes a very long way.

This big bottle is a couple of years old and it's going to last me a few more. I don't think it expires, it has not changed much since purchase. Small bottles are found in salons and drugstores. This was Walmart of course!

This is a treatment type of leave-in. It smooths the hair, replenishes it and gives it shine. You only need a very small amount rubbed in your hands then smoothed and then combed through your hair. It doesn't need to be used often either.

October 03, 2019
    United States

Amazing results

I have been using this product for almost 6 years now and i cannot think of ever changing it. It amazing on my hair and very little quantity does the magic to make your hair look great. Small bottle goes a long way. My hair feels very smooth and silky after i apply biosilk and flat iron it. It is not sticky or greasy.

August 27, 2019

The only hair serum that works for me

There hasn’t been a time after taking a shower that I haven’t applied this to my damp hair the past 6 years. I’ve tried so many leave-in treatments and this is the only one that I notice makes a difference. It’s expensive but I keep buying it because it’s so amazing. It smells great too. I recommend this to anyone with dry/damaged, colour treated or split ended hair.

August 13, 2019

I use the lite version

I have used this for over 25 years. I have tried other hair oils and nothing works like this one. I am a hairstylist so we get to try many things. I will never switch. I used to use the original but I started using the lite as my hair has thinned out a bit as I got older. Both are great!

July 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this stuff!!! I will definitely be buying this again!

I absolutely love Biosilk Silk Therapy. It makes my hair so soft and keeps it healthy and moisturized. My hair very rarely gets knotty because of it. I will DEFINITELY recommend this product to friends & family.

May 24, 2019

Love love love

Love this serum for my hair and the silky feeling it gives your hair. Love the fragrance and shine it give you hair. I add it to my curly hair after ever wash.

May 01, 2019

Makes my hair so silky!!

This stuff is amazing! I have fine, medium length but thick hair, and it makes my hair feel sooo soft and shiny. I’ve had friends ask if I’ve gotten a haircut because it makes my hair look like I just came from the salon.

I find an amount about the size of a quarter is enough to apply to my hair when wet before I blow dry it. A bottle lasts for quite a while. The price point is mid range, but worth the investment. I don’t find this product weighs my hair down, and no issues with build up. It helps tame my flyaways and helps with dry ends as well. Love it!

April 08, 2019

BioSilk is my secret weapon for gorgeous hair

I get compliments on my hair all the time and I owe it to BioSilk serum. I have been using it for years and can’t go without it. A little goes a long way, the large bottle will last close to a year. I put a dime size amount after showering, and my hair always dries soft, shiny, and manageable. It protects from UV rays and keeps my hair from drying out in winter or summer. I have recommended this to friends, who are now also hooked! Definitely recommend to anyone looking to recondition their hair, it works miracles! As a silk protein, I have heard you can also use it to fix rough/extra dry skin. What can’t it do? :)

March 18, 2019

Love it

I love this stuff. I apply Biosilk to my damp hair before blowdrying it and apply a touch more of it on my ends after blow drying. I find a little goes a long way with this product.

The product itself is a clear oil. But what I love about it is that it is not a greasy type oil. It is an oil that absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave hair looking oily. The consistency of it is just wonderful.

Overall, I would purchase again.

March 17, 2019

Silky Smooth

I think his product has been in my household since I was in my early 20's (I'm 31). Using this product on my daughters hair.. it is now one of her favourites too.