BioSilk Silk Therapy Reviews
#4 in Hair Serum

BioSilk Silk Therapy Original is a weightless leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment that helps repair, smooth and protect all hair types.
  • Fills voids in cuticle to create smooth hair
  • Aids in preventing split ends
  • Provides incredible shine
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 19, 2020

Amazing

I bought a giant bottle at Winners for $20 which is a great price. I had a sample years ago and it isn’t easy to find here in Canada but this stuff is miracle oil. It makes your hair so soft.. Literally like it’s name, Silk. I will always swear by this!

September 05, 2020

Couldn’t live without this product

Biosilk silk therapy has repaired my hair and given it life again. My hair was damaged dry and brittle before discovering this product. I now apply it to my ends religiously and couldn’t live without it now. My hair is shinnier and silkier than ever before. Highly recommend

July 16, 2020

Best frizz taming product.

I have really long thick wavy hair and this is one product that I have been buying for over 10 years and will continue to do so. It keeps the frizz away after I’ve taken the time out to straighten my hair. It also gives you some of the best beach waves for you hair. It smells amazing too.

May 24, 2020

A little goes a long way

There is a strong scent, sort of like the type you'd smell at the salons.
    A little goes a long way I rub a nickel size amount into my palms and rub my hands together to warm it up. Then, I run it evenly through my hair when it's damp OR dry. It helps my dry hair feel soft and look shiny. It's a little pricey but trust me when I say, a little goes a long way.

May 12, 2020

Hair so soft!

I love my Biosilk, I’ve been using it everytime after drying my hair for about 10 years now, it leaves my hair feeling silky and helps to keep the frizz at bay (which is super important in such a dry climate!) Best of all it doesn’t make my hair greasy at all, AND I only need a drop (which is amazing as my hair goes half way down my back) I love this product to much I even use it on my 1yo son’s curls after his baths!!

April 21, 2020

Amazing Serum - Would recommend

I started using Biosilk as a replacement to conditioners. My hair is very thin and gets easily weighed down. This was an amazing find! I shampoo quite regularly and adding this to my hair after a shower makes my hair soft and smooth. You only need very little product so one bottle lasts a very long time. I usually rub it between my hands and crunch it in the ends of my hair. It is weightless and smells lovely too!

April 11, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for curly hair!

Love this product! Can be a little pricey, but its so worth it! A little goes a long way. My curly hair can look dry at times, but a dab of this product makes them shiny and smooth. The scent is also amazing!

February 28, 2020

Can’t live without!

I have been using Biosilk for years and years. I was introduced to it when I worked at a hair darling and saw the stylists using it.

I add a little to my hair before blow drying and it comes out soft, smooth and silky without feeling heavy or sticky. It’s a must have for any hair type.

January 17, 2020

Silky smooth hair

I have terribly frizzy hair and have tried everything to try and tame it. My new hairdresser recommended using a Biosilk therapy after I straighten my hair and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth. A little dab goes a long way so the bottle will last forever. Couldn't be happier!

January 16, 2020

I am going to continue buying and using this product A++

I bought the smaller bottle of the Silk Therapy for my extremely damaged colour treated dry hair. You honestly only need a couple of drops and lather both hands with it and run it through your hair and it smells so amazing that I can't get enough of it and it really does help to correct the damage that I've done with many colours I suggest if you have problematic coloured hair I feel this is more targeted to people with damaged hair like mine you got to try this it is well worth the money for what it does for you I will continue buying this product try it you won't regret it I guarantee it.