Prestige Item
Biotherm AquaSource Reviews

A gel that provides high level of moisture to replenish skin all day long to comfort skin instantly. Light gel texture penetrates quickly and gives immediate freshness. Its high content of vitamin E effectively promotes skin renewal process, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and youthful. This is dermatologist tested.

February 19, 2019

Love at first sight

I had totaly forgot how much this was one of the best products ive put in my face , i had bought the whole fragrance more then once, i just love to try different products so i eventually switched to vichy and la roche posay, but i out my hands up for these

December 12, 2018

It's good

It's a rich gel cream that melts on top of your skin when applied on, I though have combo/ oily skin i usually apply this last after finishing up my skincare regime. I honestly do love it would buy it again in the future. If you have sensitive skin I really wouldn't recommend this to you becuz I see it stung my friends face when she applied it on.

September 09, 2018

Un peu de fraicheur

J'adore cette crème de Biotherm, la texture gel est très fraiche à l'application. Pour ma part, elle fournie une bonne hydratation à ma peau. Petit plus, elle sent super bonne! J'aime l'acheter lorsque Biotherm offre des promotions à l'achat (ce qui arrive souvent), ainsi il est possible d'obtenir plusieurs produit pour le même prix.

May 02, 2018

Lightweight moisturizer

Amazing lightweight moisturizer! Can't wait to switch to this moisturizer after using a heavier one during the winter months. Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft with no stickiness.

April 11, 2018

Biotherm Men Aquapower Moisturizing Gel

I recieved a sample size of this for my fiance to try although he's currently not much into skin care.. This stuff smells so nice & cool & refreshing.

April 04, 2018

Great nourishing brand

I love Biotherm products and the aquasource line is incredible,it makes my skin supple,hydrated,brings back its youthful glow and radiance.I find it helps make my makeup go on flawless and the moisture lasts all day and night.I love buying the kits and getting the gifts with purchase.I have a water bottle and robe and beach bag and towel.I am a HUGE Biotherm FAN!

March 20, 2018

vraiment hydratant

le visage tiré et rougit par le froid de l'hiver = histoire ancienne après seulement 2 semaines d'utilisation. cet hydratant hyper efficace vaut l'investissement!

March 06, 2018

Impressed

I wasn’t expecting to like this moisturizer as I’m generally not a fan of the gel texture, but boy was I impressed with this one. The texture was simply delightful and did not leave a sticky feeling, it just melted and blended effortlessly. I have very oily skin and this moisturizer left me feeling matte all day, while feeling hydrated at the same time. The scent was also very nice and not overpowering. I will be repurchasing this as I believe I found my new holy grail moisturizer.

February 18, 2018

Superbe produit

Le gel Biotherm aquasource pour peau normale/mixte est très efficace. Ma peau était trop déshydratée avant que je débute l’utilisation de ce produit. Je l’ai acheté il y a une semaine et en 1 jour seulement, je voyais une différence! Ma peau est déjà plus douce et en santé. De plus, le coffret qui vient avec un nettoyant, un soin pour les yeux et une baume de nuit était le même prix que la crème seule. Très bon rapport qualité/prix!

February 07, 2018

So cool

This is a very inexpensive product that delivers quick moisture. The gel is cool and refreshing and absorbs really well. It leaves your skin feeling revitalized and light not like any heavy moisturizes. This cream also feels really soothing and gives a great wake you up if you keep it in the fridge.