Blistex Lip Infusion Cherry Splash Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #722 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Cherry Splash combines Lip Infusion’s unique liquid formula and silky smooth rolling ball with the delicious taste of cherries. The mouthwatering flavor of cherries perfectly complements the Lip Infusion formula to deliver great taste and great performance. Cherry Splash bathes your lips in moisture for a luscious lip feel you will notice immediately. The unique liquid formula absorbs quickly to instantly give you soft smooth lips with no waxy feel. Cherry Splash is infused with a deep penetrating moisturizer to help your lips look and feel great. Cherry Splash’s incredibly smooth rolling tip applicator is designed for superb comfort. It delivers a pleasant, soothing sensation as it glides softly over lips. Lip Infusion provides SPF 15 protection without PABA (amino benzoic acid). Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

March 24, 2016

i love the flavor and it works so good my lips are so chapped and dry if you can leave it on long enough it takes away all the dry skin and leaves your lips smooth

July 15, 2015

Nice feel when applied and great flavour.

1.7/5

May 28, 2014

This balm is more like a lip gloss. I found it very gooey and too much came out to put on your lips evenly.

April 28, 2014

I love this stuff! The cherry scent is great and it leaves your lips soft and smooth. I have sticks in various places around the house, my purse, our motorhome. I don't go anywhere without it!!!

September 24, 2012

didn't work for me. didn't like the smell either

August 01, 2012

Blistex products are amazing in general, but I love the smell and shine, and the added bonus of the SPF 15 protection. The roll-on applicator makes it easy to apply evenly and gives lips a high-definition shine that really brings attention to your kissers!

2.7/5

June 17, 2011

This product is not very long lasting.
    The rollerball feels good to apply it and it is very glossy at first.
    It seems to absorb way to fast not leaving lips mosturized.
    This needs to be constantly re-applied.
    Truthfully this is not a product I would purchase again.

May 17, 2010

I love the metal roller ball it feels great against your lips. It is cheap and a fairly effective balm. It comes out super glossy and is one of the most lightweight balms I've tried to date. The cherry tastes pretty good but it isn't a very yummy flavor or anything. The package is small so it's good for travel but I feel it doesn't last as long as the original pot of Blistex [that lil' blue guy we all love]. I picked this up thinking it would be a good summer alternative to our trusty friend but I probably wouldn't purchase this again. It's not very long lasting and just doesn't moisturize enough. I prefer the original formula or Softlips.

May 12, 2010

The effects of this lip balm are great- it glides right on, it feels good on chapped lips, and it really does work well. I'm not a big fan of the cherry taste though, as it reminds me of medicine. I use this solely for the results that it produces, and only when I really need it. I'd recommend this only if you like/don't mind the cherry flavour, otherwise, I would go look for similar products with different flavours.

April 07, 2010

I really like this. I use the cherry flavour. I work for three to four hours in a cold and dry skating rink. I talk non stop during those hours. This product works very well for me and I love the smell. I like that it is shiny too as it acts like a lip gloss. The taste is tolerable although many of my friends who have also tried this does not like the smell. My male friends also like this too but they are careful not too apply too much of it as it is shiny on the lips. My male friends say it glides easily.

KristinaV added a new review for
    Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot