3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

March 30, 2021

Best tinted lip balm

I love this lip balm. It's true tried and tested. I always go back to this one no matter how many lip balms I've tried. I like to keep one in every purse just incase.

March 29, 2021

Baby lips

Baby lips is always nice if your lips are needing a little moisturizer and colour at the same time! Leaving lips soft. We like the orange one, red inside. It goes on pink though. Such a simple way to put some colour on,

2.0/5

March 18, 2021
    Texas, United States

Not moisturizing

I bought the pink lip balm on Amazon. I didn’t realize how pink it really was until I tried this. I looked like a child who got into her mother’s old fashioned lipstick! Plus, it was not as moisturizing as other brands. ☹️

February 08, 2021

Baby lip lip balm

I was given the original babylip lipbalm as a ski instructor swore that he was using to protect against the outside winds and weather dryness. Ok so first off the aroma is very pleasant. It's a solid not creamy. It just glides on. It didnt feel too greasy or sticky. I did find that reapplying was needed as it doesnt have a no transfer so of course it was on my mug. Purchase for a great price. Its available in scents and slight tints.

January 31, 2021
    Chittagong, Bangladesh

A staple!

I've used this lipbalm for years. It is nice and smooth and adds a slight tint of colour that looks very natural. The lip balm is moisturizing and overall great!

January 19, 2021

Great

I have always loved baby lips, and they have never done me wrong before, their ingredients are really nice in that they dont leave my lips feeling dry and wanting reapply every 20 minutes like most other lip balms do. They also have a really great scent and taste to them, are long lasting, and are a great price. I would definitely reccomend them, especially for teens.

December 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cute packaging for teens

I picked this lipbalm up at a pop-up shop (assume overstock bought by someone wholesale) for $3 - it really does make my lips feel wonderful, I gave it 3 stars for two reasons 1) it’s not quite as long lasting as I would like 2) I wouldn’t put lipstick over it (feels like it would be a little too slick for it to adhere) but overall I think it’s a fairly solid product (but if I am honest not sure if I would re-purchase or not, maybe in a pinch or once in a while, but I wouldn’t go hunting for it) I do think the packaging is cute and would be attractive to teens as a first lip balm or with Christmas just having passed got me thinking it would be a perfect stocking stuffer #Skincare #Lipcare #Beauty

December 14, 2020

Cry

I lovvveeeddddddd these so much a few years ago. My son got ahold of these and ate them. Now I can't find them anywhere and they were a miracle during the winter months here.

I miss you

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips in the wintertime, this product worked like a charm!

2.8/5

October 01, 2020

Fun and playful but not a staple for me!

I bought a whole bunch of these lipbalms a while back and while I appreciated the tint some of them offered, I found that I was having to re-apply the product quite a few times during the day.

These are nice to use at night time after exfoliating your lips but for a staple lipbalm I would recommend something with SPF and more hydrating properties.