3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

December 06, 2018

Great product

The Maybelline baby lips have the cutest packaging. Love getting the shades to be able to add a little bit of colour to my lips while still keep them moisturized.

December 06, 2018

Good for the price .

I have used this lip balm for a pretty long time and have close to no complaints with it. I like that the balm is not sticky and is pretty sheer so it’s nice to layer it on top of lipsticks that make your lips dry or lip tints. It provides moisture and a lip gloss like sheen. Also, if you happen to get the slightly tinted ones they add a nice touch of colour to lips.

November 17, 2018

I love this product! My favorite tinted balm!

I love this product and use it all the time! I get chapped lips in the cold weather and dry in the summer, when I use this regularly during the day It keeps my lips smooth and healthy. It also comes with SPF or shimmered with the “crystal” line.

The value for this product is awesome! Around the 10$ area so you can stock up in many colours! I don’t like wearing full lipstick because of the heavy, sticky feel but this product goes on light and feels great. Also, it does not taste like chemicals on your lips which I find is an issue with other products. I’ve bought expensive brands of lip balm like Younique BonBon and it didn’t even come close to the BabyLips. I will buy this product again and again and would also recommend it to friends and family!

3.2/5

November 15, 2018

HATE THE TASTE/SMELL.

This lip balm works to moisturize VERY well, but I got the tinted one in light pink, and it tastes and smells like fake plastic mixed with bubble gum. It's hard for me to use it.

October 28, 2018

J'adore la légère coloration!

Facile à utiliser, contenant inspirant et dynamique, parfum agréable. J'adore le fait qu'il y ait une légère teinte rosée/rouge dans le bâton, cela donne bonne mine tout en offrant une protection à nos lèvres

September 21, 2018

I have 1 in every purse!

I really have nothing bad to say about baby lips! It is my go to brand and I have them all over the place (work, car, bedroom, every purse, etc...) I was a little disappointed in the tinted ones but that won't make me drop my rating any lower!

September 18, 2018

A cheap, lip protectant which leaves a nice tint!

This product is a cheap, lip protectant which leaves a nice tint of colour without looking over the top for somewhere like the beach or pool! I bring this on vacation with me for a non makeup look that provides some spf and colour to the lips!

September 11, 2018

Great Lip Balms

I love these lip balms! They come on smooth and smell great. Just be careful when selecting a colour as some don't go on as natural as you'd like. Great price and overall, a variety of colours for you to choose from.

August 29, 2018

Quenched Lip Balm smells like Gummy Bears!!

This is my favorite lip balm I’ve repurchased quenched over 10 times. I love how hydrating it is especially for winter and gives a natural glossy finish. Bonus the product smells like gummy bears it’s the best smelling lip product there is.

August 15, 2018

Super hit and miss

I've owned about 4 - 5 of these so far and I find they are very hit or miss. I like the green ones with the berry tint but there have been some weird ones such as a black and coral one. Moral of the story: make sure you like the tint because not all of them look good!