3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

January 13, 2020

Good price for what you get

Really liked how this felt on and found i did not have to reapply as often as other lip balm products. Really liked the smell of this lib balm and conditioned my lips perfectly. Price very reasonable.

1.0/5

December 29, 2019

juste cute

Ça tellement été tellement populaire ces baumes à lèvre mais je dois vous l'avouer qu'il hydrate aucunement nos lèvres.C'est juste pour faire joli mais sans plus. Même ceux qui ont une odeur de menthe. Mais c’était pas la top qualité. Je ne vous conseil pas d'acheter

1.0/5

October 21, 2019

Do not recommend it

I didn’t like this lip balm whatsoever. The texture is really waxy, it leaves an unpleasant film on the lips and it literally does nothing. It doesn’t soothe or moisturize them. Worst product that I’ve ever tried.

August 08, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Great

I’ve used these in the past and it made my lips feel smooth and nice, nice to put in your make up back and to take on holiday. Great value for money and good as a gift for someone.

August 07, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Baby lips

Baby lips balm is really good! I am enjoying! My lips after using stays so soft and smooth! The pink one is my best, plus it gives lovely pink colour on your lips and softenss your lips too. Highly recommend

2.2/5

August 07, 2019

Not my first choice

I use to use this lip balm all the time when I was younger. This is definitely not my favorite type. This product leaves your lips feeling waxy. The product seems heavily petroleum based which almost started to burn and chap my lips after a while. Probably would not recommend it unless you absolutely need lip balm and this is what's available.

July 30, 2019

Amazing

I have been using these since years and still continue to purchase them. They smell very nice and even make your lips shiny. If you use them, your lips won't be dry.

July 14, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Lovely

Lovely lip balm and it has a lovely colour to it just for that little pop.
    Nice and moisturising and doesn't dry our your lips.
    I have tried the pale pink one which has a pinky shimmer and also smells like vanilla cupcakes which is nice.
    Good value for money.

3.2/5

July 03, 2019

Good moisturizer but the real deal are the colours!

This product is a good moisturizer however any other product can do the same job moisturizing your lips as this one. The thing that I really like on them are the different colours and flavours they have. This is very practical because I can keep my lips hydrated and pretty at the same time and I love it! The price is good as well!

July 03, 2019

Cute throwback balm

I used these a lot when I was younger. These make your lips feel so moisturized and look super glazed and shiny. They come in lots of tints so they can double as a lipstick of cheek stain