3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

April 13, 2019

Baby lips !

One of my friend used to put on this lipbalm whem she would come to college and it would leave a natural tint on her lips.Definitely would love to try this lip balm and see how it works on me .I love the natural tints more on a daily use.Baby lips is definitely a choice.

April 08, 2019

Great Moisture

Love these lip balms. They provide great moisture to your lips. Also love that they come in fun colours. The scents/flavour are pleasant as well. Great price point.

April 04, 2019

Not sure I’d rush out for it

The colours are cute but it doesn’t moisturize as much as I thought given the name. I’d suggest exfoliating your lips first if they are dry and using a lip balm first.

2.7/5

April 03, 2019

Wish could be more moisturising

I am currently using, really like the colors and smell. But I wish there moisturise my lips better . I feel that I have to constantly applying it.
    I may use a moisturiser before.

March 29, 2019

I’ve loved these for years

I’ve loved these for years especially the tinted ones because they are perfect for a subtle lip look when you want to look a little more natural and not so bold. I love being able to add a little bit of colour to my lips with our the drying affect most lipsticks have.

March 27, 2019

Love but could use some work.

When these first came out I was hooked, especially on the red one! It provides a nice subtle coulour tint to your lips without the on your face pop of a lipstick. It's so smooth to apply and your lips instantly feel the moisture for a little while. I found myself having to constantly reapply during the day, especially at work as it would absorb quick or wipe off with meals and drinks from my waterbottle. Overall it's a great product though if you want that nice subtle coulour but are mainly looking for the benefits of a lipbalm and not a lipstick.

March 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So good!

I absolutely love these lip balms! I have a few colors and they have the most beautiful light touch of color to them. To top it off, they leave my lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours!

1.7/5

March 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

wouldn't buy again

Decided to try something new and since this was on sale I took a gamble. Did not like it. Makes your lips look good glossy but other than that does not moisturize at all. Will not be buying again, I'm only using it because I don't want to waste money.

March 24, 2019

A great lip chap!

Super affordable, I really like the ones that have pigment in them, it is a high pigment and transfers a nice amount of color to the lips . I never have chapped lips so I am uncertain about the effectiveness!

March 24, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Feals great, Adds a bit of color

Did not keep my lips from needing chapstick again like it promised to provide hours of moisture to lips but it only moisturized temporrily which made me sad even though it felt good on my dry lips and gave them a bit of color. I prefer my Burts Bees and Jersey Shore lip balms over this.