3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips in the wintertime, this product worked like a charm!

2.8/5

October 01, 2020

Fun and playful but not a staple for me!

I bought a whole bunch of these lipbalms a while back and while I appreciated the tint some of them offered, I found that I was having to re-apply the product quite a few times during the day.

These are nice to use at night time after exfoliating your lips but for a staple lipbalm I would recommend something with SPF and more hydrating properties.

September 03, 2020

Keep lips moisturizer with colour; not sticky!

This product is a great find for someone who prefers to wear lip balm often without the stickiness of a lip gloss. Offered in several colours, I prefer the peach coloured one which gives a slight tint to my lips.

Does not transfer to your teeth or if it does it’s faint enough you don’t notice the colour on teeth.

I keep one in my car, one in purse and one beside my bed.
    Yes I recommend this product available at most drug stores, Walmart, etc

2.0/5

August 31, 2020

Not a fan

I adore lipbalms and have had and tried dozens and dozens over the years but this one stood out to me as waxy, ineffective, and felt like my lips were being dried out. Too bad, the colours are cute!

3.2/5

May 04, 2020

Fun packaging

I wanted to love these fun lip balms but they are not my favourite. I have the clear and a light baby pink. I find that the colour of the pink one does not apply evenly and gets caught on any dry areas. For both a tinted and plain balm I think you can do better for similar price. The packaging is cute though.

March 31, 2020

I would buy again

I like to use the blue and the pink one for different meanings. The blue to hydrate before the making up and to go out in cold days. The pink its good to finish a makeup just with a color when I don’t want to use lipstick.

March 14, 2020
    Not found, Not found

Good moitrurizer

Keeps lips moisturized, and heels if there are any cracks due to cold. Also gives lips a little bit of tint which Looks very natural. The sent is also natural and nice.

March 05, 2020

Fits nicely in a handbag!

This stick is too cute! Fits so conveniently in a handbag, pocket or wallet. Although this product glided on smoothly - I had a small reaction to the wax or the base of the lipstick. Perhaps my own sensitivity to say the least. Will try purchasing again in the near future.

March 05, 2020

Who doesn't want baby soft lips?

These have been around for awhile but I really do enjoy them. They are a bit expensive, depending on where you get them, but I have always found that they work well. Plus they have that 80's vibe to them and when you are a 80's child you can't help the nostalgia!

January 30, 2020

Love

Not quite a chapstick and not quite a gloss. Somewhere in between. This balm made my lips feel super soft and hydrated. I will definitely buy it again