NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 31, 2020

Great for chapped lips!

My husband bought this for me when I had really chapped lips his winter. I was really surprised to see my lips were back to normal after one day of use. It feels really nice on and moisturizes the lips well. Would recommend!

March 27, 2020

Soft & Gorgeous Lips!

Nivea’s Essential Lip Balm glides onto your lips easily and smoothly, as it is just the right level of firmness to glide on without tearing at very dry lips, or breaking off in clumps as you apply. The creamy balm immediately moisturizes dry lips, providing instant and lasting relief for chapped and dry lips. I keep one in my purse, one in my nightstand, and a couple more stashed in various drawers and jackets throughout the house, so that I can always have smooth, luscious lips that look healthy and soft. This is my favourite lip balm by far; I haven’t bothered with any other brands since I first tried Nivea’s balms and fell in love with the superior quality of lip care that they provide. It’s Nivea or it’s nothing, when it comes to my lip balm! Prices are reasonable, especially when on sale, so I always stock up on my favourite Nivea balms when I find a good sale. My absolute favourites are Nivea’s 12 Hour Relief Lip Balm, a simple, unflavoured, no-colour lip balm for everyday use, and Nivea’s 24 Hour Moisture Lip Balm in Pearly Shine, a shimmery, soft pink balm from their Care & Colour line. I now wear this lightly coloured lip balm in place of lipstick, as it is more moisturizing and provides enough colour to complete my makeup perfectly. Don’t waste your money anymore on those dried out sticks of hard plastic that masquerade as lip balms! Do your lips a favour and give Nivea’s line of creamy, moisturizing lip balms a try. Your soft, nourished lips will look lush and gorgeous when they say thank you!

March 11, 2020

Le meilleur lipsil!

J'utilise ce produit depuis plus de 15 ans et c'est de loin le meilleur. J'en ai essayé plusieurs et c'est vraiment le seul qui empêche mes lèvres de gercer.

2.0/5

February 27, 2020

Very disappointing

I thought that this lip balm would be of a quality that would help my dry lips but it broke off from the tube. It did not hydrate my lips but was feeling gritty after a few minutes. I do not recommend this.

February 10, 2020
    Essex, United Kingdom

affordable

love this lip balm glides on so well and lasts long. always have a few laying around especially in winter for my lips in my bags. always gonna recommend this to my friends.

February 10, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Life changing

This is a life changing product. I use it all year round but tend to use more in the winter. I have about 4 knocking around lol glides on so smoothly and lasts

West Sussex, United Kingdom

It keeps the lips moisturised

I love this lip balm, I use it all day all year. I like to apply it during the day and before I go to bed. It keep my lips hydrated and moisturised for long time and it makes them soft so I never have dry lips. It is great, it is not sticky and it is easy and quickly to apply.

Tennessee, United States

Je l'utilise à tous les jours

J'utilise le NIVEA ESSENTIAL LIP BALM à tous les jours, 2 à 3 fois par jour (le matin, durant la journée et à tous les soirs en me couchant) car j'ai les lèvres qui craquent et pèlent sans arrêt sinon. J'ai toujours bien aimé le produit mais récemment ils ont sorti une nouvelle formule améliorée et on dirait que je l'aime moins. Je pense que je vais essayer une autre sorte la prochaine fois que je m'achète un lipsil même si cela faisait des années que j'utilisais celui-là.

Never fail lip balm

A great quality product that never fails. Glides on easy and leaves lips feeling moisturized without a sticky or greasy feeling. Long lasting moisture. Great value for a great price point - a must have to store in all your lip balm hiding places!

February 01, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

So cheap and works so well

Great how amazing cheap this is. Mine only cost less than a pound and works great. Leaves my lips leaving silky soft and not oily at all. Great purchase. Would buy again.