NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 20, 2021

works great

Been using nivea lip balm for years. doesn't have that thick feel like some chap sticks. Has a nice smooth feel to it. have also used the tinted pink one also, great for a 2 in 1.

September 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

All time faves

I have been using this for years, I always have one in my handbag. It is non scented. Works well to hydrate my dry and chapped lips. Very easy to use.

August 03, 2021

extra

J'utilise quotidiennement et je l'adore . il est très crémeux , s'étale bien , hydrate et pénètre rapidement mes lèvres.il n'a pas de goût ni d'odeur , il ne laisse pas de sensation de collant sur les lèvres.Il s’avère une excellente protection et une hydratation parfaite j'adore!

July 24, 2021

Love this one!

I have it and it’s non-scented. It lasts for a long time and works well to hydrate dry and chapped lips. It’s easy to use and the cap actually stays on!

July 16, 2021

Moisturizing!

my go to lip balm! It keeps your lips from cracking and bleeding.
    Adds immediate moisture. I like that it's not scented.
    Lips remain soft after use. Definitely worth it!

June 10, 2021

Good ol'Nivea

A really reliable lip balm. No frills, but incredibly moisturizing.

I have really dry skin & lips and this always does the trick. I keep going back to it again and again. Fragrance is very mild/neutral, and goes on with a minor sheen so great for all genders.

April 29, 2021

always be my favourite

I have been loyal to Nivea lip balm since I was 13 years old. the moisturizer is just right for my lips. I usually also purchase the one with the Sun protector. I put Nivea lip balm before putting on my lipstick, before sleeping, and of course anytime when I feel my lips feel so dry.

April 24, 2021

It is soothing

It is very soothing on the lips and I found it to be very hydrating. It is always nice to keep an extra one in your purse, I liked that it wasn't sticky at all on the lips.

April 22, 2021

Super moisturizing

This was my go to chapstick when I was on accurate, which dries your skin out to the point of pain. This was one of the only chapsticks that kept my lips from cracking and bleeding. The only downside is that I found is has an odd taste. The soft lips are worth it though!

April 21, 2021

Love

I love this item, my whole family uses this. We have gone through about 10 of these. It is effective and keeps my lip moisturized. It is a must have item.