NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 13, 2019

This is a great everyday lip balm for people who don't have

This is a great everyday lip balm for people who don't have problems with serious chapping. But it's a lip balm of a specific type. If you like light lip balms that glide on and feel silky, as opposed to lip balms that are creamier or waxier, this is a great one. I note some reviewers saying it's unisex. It has a light but noticeable citrus/vanilla scent and leaves a faint shimmer on your lips--definitely not a gloss, and not a sparkly shimmer, but there's a sheen there. Whether you're a man or woman, if you don't want to look like you're wearing lip product, this probably isn't the balm for you--you will need something waxier. Does a great job moisturizing day to day, but if my lips gets very chapped, this isn't emollient enough. During the winter or during dry weather, I use this during the day and Aquaphor (the healing ointment, not the lip treatment) at night, and that works really well for me. I also use an additional product if I plan to be out in the sun for a while, since this doesn't have SPF (which is good for me, since I like to control when I use sunblock). I have yet to find a lip balm that is the be all and end all (probably doesn't exist), but this is my favorite default lip balm.

February 13, 2019

Amazing

This is the original version of all the Nivea lipbalms, it’s affordable, effective, and moisturizing! What else could you ask for within a lip balm! I definitely would reccomend this product

February 10, 2019

The only lip balm you'll ever need

Since I live in a cold and dry place, this lip balm is a life saver. Not only is the price AMAZING, the quality is top-notched. It has a thick consistency (almost like milk) and goes on the lips smoothly. This lip balm also has a very light scent, perfect for anyone who doesn't like anything overpowering or just like a neutral and natural smell.

February 08, 2019

Great product for the winter

I would buy this multiple times over!! My only complaint is how fast it went. So that gave it 4 stars. Im loving the way my lips are moisturized with this in this crappy winter!

Bye bye dry lips

I live in Canada and it can get very cold and my lips tends to get very dry. I bought this lip balm on a whim and I’m glad I did. My dry lips are a thing of the past! It goes on very smooth and hydrates my lips instantly. It also last pretty long, granted I don’t lick my lips like I usually do lol I would recommend this lip balm to anyone who suffers from dry lips.

My husband love it

During winter time my husband’s lips get so dry that he decided to start using lip balm. He tried many brands but the only one that worked for him was Nivea. He always keep one in his pocket.

Its totallyyyy amazingggg

I found this product so good i wear this sometimes instead of my lipstick its so glossy it makes my lip so soft , my lips were so dry but after using it , it really makes my lip so soft and back to their natural color its best for dry lips , its pocketable handy i will highly reccomend this

February 06, 2019

Best Lip Balm

I love Nivea product including this one. This is the best lip balm you can find. Nothing fancy, just simple, basic lip balm and it works! Also very affordable, what else do you need?

February 04, 2019

Love this!

Nivea lip balm works well to moisturize my lips and help chapped or dry lips especially in the winter, also I don’t need to reapply often. It has no or very light smell that don't mind

February 04, 2019

Best lip balm

I got this in winter months when i found my lips dry up . This started working right away . I was very amazed how quickly it worked for me . That now we always have it here at home . Its not expensive and easy to find .