NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 15, 2021

LOVE this lipbalm

This lipbalm has been my go-to for YEARS. I will never stop buying this lip balm! It's my favourite formula I have tried. It's so smooth and creamy (without being thick or milky) and soft and lush. It's not one of those balms that stings your lips or dries them out further! Thanks niven for this amazing product

March 15, 2021
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

My go to lip balm

I always have at least one of these with me at all times. My lips do get very dry especially in the cold weather, I always is the product and always leave my Lips moist and soft, haven’t had chapped lips in ages thanks to this product

2.2/5

March 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

Greasy and doesn't last

I'd go as far as saying I hate this product. It's far too greasy meaning you have to apply it so many times throughout the day and I want something I can apply once of twice and that's it, and this certainly isn't that product.

It's cheap but you get what you pay for unfortunately, it's just not for me.

March 10, 2021
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

My favourite lip balm.

Most lip balms I use end up just leaving a layer on my lips rather than actually moisturising them and helping. This nivea lip balm is amazing and helps my lips so much! I’ve used it since being on medication that caused dry cracked lips and they were severe but this helps so much! Highly recommend

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

My First Choice

God knows what reason I have dark lips I use this daily & I've seen significant improvement. My lips are pinkish for the first time ever haha. Feels so good, I loved it! Super refreshing and managed to soften my lips just because lip balm is super smooth.

March 09, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I will always use this product

I use this all year round, especially at the minute due to wearing masks as it has meant that I don’t use it as much during the day, every morning and night I put this on to make sure that lips don’t dry out.

March 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Essential

This is my go to lip balm for every occasion. I get very dry lips especially in winter and this makes my lips so moisturised and soft from the first application. I always pick up an extra one so I have a spare when needed. No fragrance and no taste so it's perfect as an essential.

February 24, 2021

Amazing Lip Balm

Great quality product, it is very nourishing for the lips. It is high quality at a great price and an essential, especially during cold Canadian winters. I would highly recommend this!

February 17, 2021

Our essential lip balm

My husband and I have these everywhere... the car, back packs, in drawers all around the house. It's always on hand, especially in these Canadian winters.

February 11, 2021

Effective & Cheap

I always find these at my local dollarama and they're beyond cheap so i always pick one up. whether i keep it or i give it away to someone.. someone always seems to need chapstick and this is one of the better ones. it has no scent. no taste. and leaves your lips feeling moisturized and refreshed!