NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good product

Good size to keep in your hand bag. It isn't oily or leaves your lips sticky, you just end up with soft moisturised lips which is all you need. Doesnt have an over powering smell either

August 03, 2019

Best for even the dryest lips

My lips are always so dry and I couldn’t find anything that helped my lips. This was my game changer. It moisturises like any other. I highly recommend it.

July 22, 2019
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

My favorite

This is my favourite lip balm, it feels really nice on your lips not like some others I've tried which can feel really thick and lardy. The price is reasonable too and it lasts for a long time. At the moment I'm using a pink version so my lips look quite shiny as well. I suffer from sore and cracked lips a lot so always have a Nivea lip balm in my handbag and car.

July 21, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Hydrating and Mosturising

-Really good value for money as it is very affordable.
    -I like that it contains Shea butter and Natural Oils as it matters what the ingredients are.
    -Product claims that it keeps your lips moisturised for 24 hours and they state this as it was clinically tested. I do not agree that it keeps your lips moisturised for this long. I applied it a couple of times a day and I have normal lips not dry ones.
    -Contains Nivea original smell. This is not good for individuals who are looking for a fragrance free lip balm.

July 17, 2019

Basic and minimalistic

This Nivea lip balm is one of their basic collections. It's a good value and does the job well for an economical lip balm! It's an easy simple twistable, and the no artificial flavours make this great for everyone!

July 15, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

in every pocket

This balm is our family favorite, it's in every family members pocket. No overpowering fragrance or taste, it is classic lip balm that no doubt we will buy and buy for many years.

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Saved my lips

I use Nivea lip balm (hydrating version) every day, in morning, during the day till evening. It really saved my lips, they used to be very chapped and I got many painful cuts, now they are hydrated, smooth and healthy. Thank you!

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Best lip balm I’ve used

This lip balm lasts ages and barely needs reapplying throughout the day. It doesn’t feel oily and you don’t even notice it’s on but your lips feel moisturised. Always keep it in my bag

Plymouth, United Kingdom

Not the best.

Great value for money. Lightly scented, application is smooth, have to reapply a lot during the day. I've used other lip balms that are more effective than this one. If you are on a very tight budget than this one is just okay.

Warrington, United Kingdom

Not great, better options out there

I use lipbarm everyday to the point where I have a slight obsession about it! Always found this one to one of the poorer of the options available. It’s not the best taste and quality isn’t the best either for me