NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 27, 2019

Not my Favourite

I found this balm went on smooth and my lips were silky. However, the feeling was short lived and I found it needed more frequent reapplication than other balms and I didn’t like the taste of it either.

October 09, 2019
    Southwark, United Kingdom

My go-to lip balm brand.

I have been using this lip balm for a few years and it's a staple in my makeup bag. It helps to protect my lips from cold dry air. I usually by it from pound-land or wilko as they have it for the cheapest price.

October 08, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

NIVEA Essential Lip Balm

I have been using Nivea Original Care Lip Balm since I was in High School. I have always found this to be the best balm for me during the winter time when my lips end up dry and chapped due to the cold weather and constant heating.
    I Have now introduced my young niece as well as her young teens to the lip balm.

October 07, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Miracle product

I have been using this for years and I will never ever stop! I have tried much more expensive lip balms but I always come back to this one! Such good value for money as well!

October 06, 2019

One of the only two lip moisturizers we use

One of the only lip chap/moisturizers we use. My son gets very bad chapped lips and he can’t have very minty or flavoured/scented so we usually go for the most plain products. He uses this and another brand. It lasts long and has great results!

October 04, 2019

Not worth your money

Vaseline works just as a effective. Do not buy this! It's just a scam for money. If you are willing to drop money on a little tube of basically vaseline then thats on you

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

Mine melted!

I have been buying Nivea lip balm for years and usually purchase the hydrating lip care but the Essential Lip Balm was on sale and I figured it would be essentially the same product - but I was wrong! While the Nivea hydrating balm is light, moisturizing and has never let me down, the Essentials balm I noticed was softer at first but within 2-3 days had practically melted in the tube and when applying to my lips was closer to the consistency of toothpaste than lip balm! I ended up having to throw out both tubes which both "melted" as I found it next to impossible to use.

Makes me think that it was maybe a bad batch of the product and not the brand but I've switched back to their hydrating balm and won't by Essentials again.

September 19, 2019

A Lip Balm That Worked For Me

You can't beat the price of this great lip balm! The lip balm itself was very effective from my experience, and it made my lips soft and supple when I used it. In My opinion, it's one of those lip balm that really work. If you have flakey and dry lips I recommend exfoliating them gently, then applying this Nivea lip balm. I believe that it will make a difference as you keep using it.

Great lip balm ♡

September 06, 2019

Rapport qualité prix excellent!

Pour un lip balm à ce prix, c'est un des meilleurs produits que je retrouve en pharmacie. Très efficace pour un produit à ce prix. Il correspond à mes besoins. Seul défaut: il peux fondre au soleil, attention!

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good product

Good size to keep in your hand bag. It isn't oily or leaves your lips sticky, you just end up with soft moisturised lips which is all you need. Doesnt have an over powering smell either