NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 946 in Lip Balm

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.

July 19, 2017

Smooth Lips!

I'm a huge fan of Nivea products, so I thought I'd retire my good old Chapstick for a newer model. I was underwhelmed by this product - it goes on smoothly and it is very hydrating. However, I cannot stand the smell and taste. I'll probably not repurchase this one.

July 19, 2017

make my lips very smooth and hydrated

I received this lip balm in a christmas gift and I fell in love with it. Winter here in Montreal can be a real pain in the butt for lips and this balm save my life in winter. Whenever I felt the need to put it on, this is a great life saver! I always have one in my purse and I won't change for another one soon.

July 16, 2017

It's so good! I would buy this again and again!

This leaves my lips feeling SO smooth and non-cracky! I think it's very useful and easy to use, as well as working very well as a lip treatment. My very go-to lip product!

July 14, 2017

smooth lips

Nivea lip balm is soft and applies easily to the lips. It lasts for hours once applied. The flavour is mild and enjoyable to smell. It moisturizes and protects lip from sun.

July 12, 2017

Moisturizing to the max!

To be honest, Nivea has never been a favourite of mine. I was given a lotion gift set for Christmas that had a body wash, lotion, and the Nivea lip balm in it. I tried them all and really liked the lip balm, it is insanely moisturizing on your lips and is perfect for chapped lips or even sensitive lips. It does feel a bit oily when on but that is what you're going to get with most moisturizing products. I live in a cold wintery city half the year and this product is perfect for those cold days and makes my lips feel so soft. I would re-purchase and recommend. :)

July 06, 2017

Always have one in my purse!

This lip balm moisturizes my lips without being waxy.Its super smooth and feels great on the lips.Its super cheap and I can always find it at my local grocery store or shoppers drug mart!

June 20, 2017

Can't be without my Nivea Lip Balm!

I like Nivea Essential Lip Balm so much! It goes on smoothly and works effectively in hydrating/moisturizing my dry, chapped lips. Like the other lip balm I tried, I have to reapply often to get the maximum benefits of the lip balm but unlike other lip balm, Nivea Essential Lip Balm does NOT give you excessive shine which I definitely like.

June 20, 2017

A winter staple

This Nivea lip balm is a classic winter staple for me and I always ask for some for xmas. Its great for hydrating and preventing chapped lips with no weird taste. Not slippery or sticky and priced affordably. I would recommend for everyday use.

June 18, 2017

Nice lip balm

The product is a low price . It's really effective , especially if you have dry lips .I used this product during winter , because my lips get dry . I strongly recommend it to you .

June 14, 2017

Will Buy Again

I enjoy this product, goes on smooth and has a subtle smell. Helped my chapped lips become smooth. I do find I have to reapply quite frequently, but I definitely will buy this again