NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 19, 2020

Provides great, lasting hydration for lips.

I used to be a Blistex-only kind of gal until I got some of this Nivea in a gift basket. It's now my lip chap of choice I keep on my night stand. It keeps my lips hydrated and unlike some other brands, doesn't have that addictive factor making you over-use it!

My favourite lip balm

This lip balm is very hydrating and effective. Very good price as well. Most lip balms give my mouth a weird taste and it's the worst thing. This is the only lip balm I've found that doesn't give me a bad taste in my mouth. I love it!

It works

Nivea is such a great brand so naturally I was drawn to purchase this lip balm. I found it did nourish my lips but only with continuous use. I found if I didn’t use it for a day my lips would get very chapped compared to not using it at all my lips are very smooth.

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips in the wintertime, this product worked like a charm! This product has some great moisturizing properties!

October 07, 2020

Nivea essential lip balm

Hi. I like nivea lip balm it help when I have dry or chapped lips in winter time. I use that lip balm any seasons make my lips less dry and shine. It's very affordable to buy even at dollarama stores. I would recommend every one to buy .

October 05, 2020

Nice

I use this lip balm every night before i go to bed and my lips stay nice and moisturized all night/day long. Its not crazy expensive so i appreciate that and it works well. During winter time i do use it more often maybe around 2/3 times a day but it keeps my lips from cracking! Very practical

0.5/5

July 03, 2020

New formula is horrible

Though I prefer the hydro care lip balm, I would also use this lip balm from time to time. It wasn’t my favourite, a bit too waxy for my personal taste. The new formula is garbage. It’s incredibly waxy and thick. The second the lip balm gets even slightly warm, for example from being in my pocket, it becomes incredibly soft. It gets squishy and messy with gentle use. This formula is garbage and I don’t understand why Nivea thought it was a good idea to change the formula.

April 19, 2020

Quality Product,12hrs is pushing it though

This lip balm is certainly worth the purchase. It glides on nicely, is suitable as a hydrating balm or to wear overtop of a tint or lipstick. It has a very subtle smell and it last for several hours. The product packaging indicates 12hours which is absolutely inaccurate.

March 31, 2020

Great for chapped lips!

My husband bought this for me when I had really chapped lips his winter. I was really surprised to see my lips were back to normal after one day of use. It feels really nice on and moisturizes the lips well. Would recommend!

March 27, 2020

Soft & Gorgeous Lips!

Nivea’s Essential Lip Balm glides onto your lips easily and smoothly, as it is just the right level of firmness to glide on without tearing at very dry lips, or breaking off in clumps as you apply. The creamy balm immediately moisturizes dry lips, providing instant and lasting relief for chapped and dry lips. I keep one in my purse, one in my nightstand, and a couple more stashed in various drawers and jackets throughout the house, so that I can always have smooth, luscious lips that look healthy and soft. This is my favourite lip balm by far; I haven’t bothered with any other brands since I first tried Nivea’s balms and fell in love with the superior quality of lip care that they provide. It’s Nivea or it’s nothing, when it comes to my lip balm! Prices are reasonable, especially when on sale, so I always stock up on my favourite Nivea balms when I find a good sale. My absolute favourites are Nivea’s 12 Hour Relief Lip Balm, a simple, unflavoured, no-colour lip balm for everyday use, and Nivea’s 24 Hour Moisture Lip Balm in Pearly Shine, a shimmery, soft pink balm from their Care & Colour line. I now wear this lightly coloured lip balm in place of lipstick, as it is more moisturizing and provides enough colour to complete my makeup perfectly. Don’t waste your money anymore on those dried out sticks of hard plastic that masquerade as lip balms! Do your lips a favour and give Nivea’s line of creamy, moisturizing lip balms a try. Your soft, nourished lips will look lush and gorgeous when they say thank you!