NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

December 03, 2020

Great lip balm to keep on hand!

This lip balm works well considering that it's widely available and very reasonable priced.

It does keep my lips nice and moisturized, especially in the winter time, however the product doesn't soak into the lips right away, but acts more like a protective barrier instead.

There is a light scent to it, kind of like vanilla but also kind of not, (I'm terrible at describing scents, haha), but I quite like it, if you like unscented products then you might not like this.

November 21, 2020

Classic that never fails

Smells great, works great, looks great, what more is there to say? Always good to have a few around the house so you're never caught without one nearby

November 07, 2020

Lip Balm Hoarder

I used to be a blistex girl until I picked up this one at the local drug store. LOVE it. Its smooth and makes my lips feel moisturized rather then sticky and gross.

I buy this every year for stocking stuffers and have one for the car, work, home, purse, coat pocket. Everywhere lol.

Decent price. Sometimes its BOGO. And it has a nice smell that isn't overpowering.

October 28, 2020
    United States

works great!

I am an absolute lip balm junkie! I stash it everywhere and always carry it with me wherever I go. I really like this one in particular, because its smooth and lasts for quite a while between applications. My lips feel hydrated and cared for, and its super affordable!

October 19, 2020

Provides great, lasting hydration for lips.

I used to be a Blistex-only kind of gal until I got some of this Nivea in a gift basket. It's now my lip chap of choice I keep on my night stand. It keeps my lips hydrated and unlike some other brands, doesn't have that addictive factor making you over-use it!

My favourite lip balm

This lip balm is very hydrating and effective. Very good price as well. Most lip balms give my mouth a weird taste and it's the worst thing. This is the only lip balm I've found that doesn't give me a bad taste in my mouth. I love it!

It works

Nivea is such a great brand so naturally I was drawn to purchase this lip balm. I found it did nourish my lips but only with continuous use. I found if I didn’t use it for a day my lips would get very chapped compared to not using it at all my lips are very smooth.

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips in the wintertime, this product worked like a charm! This product has some great moisturizing properties!

October 07, 2020

Nivea essential lip balm

Hi. I like nivea lip balm it help when I have dry or chapped lips in winter time. I use that lip balm any seasons make my lips less dry and shine. It's very affordable to buy even at dollarama stores. I would recommend every one to buy .

October 05, 2020

Nice

I use this lip balm every night before i go to bed and my lips stay nice and moisturized all night/day long. Its not crazy expensive so i appreciate that and it works well. During winter time i do use it more often maybe around 2/3 times a day but it keeps my lips from cracking! Very practical