NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 883 in Lip Balm

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.

April 22, 2017

I really like NIVEA Essential Lip Balm it makes my lips really smooth but I have to use it a lot because my lips seem to peel a little more when I use it. I like the scent/flavors they aren't really strong. It is also affordable compared to other lip balms.

April 19, 2017

I really like this lip balm, it goes on smooth and lasts for a long time, I dont find that I have to re-apply it as often as other lip balms - which is impressive as I have really dry skin.

April 14, 2017

This works well and has no smell. Most often what my husband purchases, so it's a basic staple. I don't buy it, only because I prefer a flavoured lip blam. Keeps your lips very smooth and stays on well. Nivea is one of my favourite brands.

April 14, 2017

This product works really well it smells good, puts really good moisture into your lips and stays on for a good amount of time would recommend this to anyone who loves simple lip balms.

April 14, 2017

This is my go-to lip balm. I keep one in my jacket pocket and one in my purse so I always have it on me. I love the cooling effect this lip balm has, and its smell is amazing. I love the way it makes my lips feel after use and it gives me a beautiful shine that makes it appear that Im wearing lip gloss. this is very moisturizing and I totally recommend this for the winter when chapped lips start to become a big issue!

April 13, 2017

Excellent produit, c'est un must à avoir sous la main. Hydrate et protège efficacement contre les lèvres sèches à un prix tout à fait raisonnable. Aucune raison de vous en passer.

April 12, 2017

I've been using this product for years and it is the best lip balm I've tried. I keep several on hand at all times so that I'm never without it. It's great to keep lips moisturized in the sun, wind, and cold. I definitely recommend that you try this product.

April 11, 2017

It does the job. However, it does not feel very light on the lips, it feels very heavy and thick I would recommend putting it on at night but for day I would go with a lighter formula.

April 11, 2017

This is one of my favorite lip balms of all times. I wear it everywhere including to bed. It hydrates and cures my chapped lips during winter. It is scented but I like how it smells. Make sure you buy, this particular blue one not the other colors. I tried light blue and I hated it.

April 09, 2017

I love this lip balm. It is one of my all time favorites. It goes on smooth and non sticky and leaves your lips feeling so soft. Heals dry lips vey quickly. My only complaint is a tube lasts no time at all but maybe it's becauseI use it that much