eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

1.0/5

November 10, 2017

EOS ORGANIC LIP BALM IN SWEET MINT

I originally bought this lip balm because it was hyped up and I wanted to give it a try. The sphere shape of it also caught my eye, I thought it was cute so why not? However, this lip balm made my lips even more dry and chapped than prior using it...which is not what lip balm is for.

Love

I tried this lip balm and loved it! It kept my lips feeling moisturized but not greasy. I didn't have to reapply that often and it smells amazing. This lip balm is great and I will purchase again and again.

Love

This one is my favourite by far! I have one on me at all times! In my purse, in my vehicle, at my workstation...a must have! Keeps my lips in good shape wether I'm in the sun or in the cold.

1.0/5

Very disappointed

Wow. For all the hype this product was getting, I definitely expected something better. I know many people swear by this balm, but it did not work for me. This left my lips DRY...so, so dry. I was so excited to try this lip balm and love it, but nope. I hate it. Wasted my money on this and am very disappointed! The only positive thing I can say is the scent is nice.

November 01, 2017

Purchased this lip balm at least 20 times

Hands down my favourite lip balm! It’s the perfect hint of mint without being too over powering. I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks which can leave my lips very dry, but with a quick application of this they are nicely hydrated! I really love how it’s organic as well! Only problem is if I could keep track of where I leave it!

October 28, 2017

Favourite Lip Balm

These lip balms are the only ones I have owned since I first tried them. They are so smooth on your lips without being greasy and they keep your lips moisturized and prevent chapping. They stash perfectly in your purse and are easy to find because of the unique shape.

October 24, 2017

I love these. I will buy these again & again.

I just love these little eggs.They are my favourite lip balm.They are the only lip balm that I have bought since I first tried them. They work wonderfully. Love them.

October 19, 2017

Sweet and moisturizing

The best lip balm ever. As winter arrive, this means the lips are as dry as ice. If i ever forget it I think my lips will die. But if the price is more cheaper I would buy it more often

October 18, 2017

Go to lip balm

I received the EOS lip balm in sweet mint from ChickAdvisor as a product tester and I haven't put it down since. The sweet mint flavour is my favourite because it gives that refreshing cooling feeling to your lips, its not a stinging feeling that some mint lip balms give you, its more of a cooling sensation. I keep one on my desk and don't have to apply it very often; I can really apply it once a day and it does the trick but I do tend to reapply after meals. My lips like to crack and split as it gets colder, using the EOs lip balm has prevented them from doing so. I would honestly recommend this for the flavour itself but it really does feel like butter on your lips.

October 15, 2017

Oh my GAWD

I will never provide an analytical review of a lip balm, its either you like it or you don't.

I LOVE IT!

Sweet mint organic is like giving your lips a little treat all day long, They really do keep your lips super smooth and moisturized all through the day. I keep reapplying simply because I can and I love the scent!

Thank you eos for making it organic, less junk on my face makes me smile!