eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

December 26, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Not very effective for a lip balm

I've tried this and their other spherical lip balms in other flavors and I so badly wanted to like it. The container looks like a little egg (which is super cute) and I always loved pulling it out of my bag to use it. After a few months of using a few of these, I realized that this product does nothing for me except look cute and smell nice. I feel like it dries out my lips even more and I always need to reapply frequently throughout the day. It also leaves an uncomfortable feeling layer of film on my lips. Overall, it's not a very effective lip balm. It does the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do. Would not recommend.

December 02, 2020
    Tetouan, Morocco

Great product!

I bought this product a while ago and all I can say is that I really liked it. When I put it on my lips they start tingling? a little bit and it feels refreshing it is not painful or anything. It really does the job, my lips are hydrated. The smell of mint is also super nice. Would definitely purchase again:)

November 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Pas top

Je ne connaissais pas cette marque avant, je recherchais un baume a lèvres et j'en ai trouvé a Costco, je n'en suis pas très fan, il est pas top, j'en mets très souvent durant l'hiver surtout et il m'en reste car j'en ai acheté 6 d'un coup!! Pas très heureuse de mon achat.

November 11, 2020

Not a fan

I have purchased a few of these over the past year and I must say I'm not loving this product. They don't go on smooth and make my lips very dry. On the other hand I do like the new ones in the stick

0.8/5

November 03, 2020

Don’t like

I prefer a tube style lip balm rather than this ball. It drags across my dry lips further chapping them! Not enough moisture in the eos products and I think they make my lips even drier :(

October 22, 2020

Just OK

I really like the smell of this product. It feels nice at first when you apply, but find that it does not last long. I found myself constantly reapplying which I did not like.

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips, this product worked like a charm! My friends enjoyed using it too! Would highly recommend this product!

2.3/5

October 15, 2020

EOS fail

I am a huge fan of these usually but for some odd reason I just can't use this one, seems to make my lips drier than they started. EOS is amazing and this scent is wonderful, it just doesn't seem to moisturize my lips like the other ones do. I wound up giving it to my daughter and she said the same thing. We will stick with other flavours

October 03, 2020

Amazing feeling

Love these libalms...make my lips soft and smooth, with a minty and cooling sensation
    Especially for winter. Fast affordable and cute! I recommend it.

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Good

I really love this lip balm and its flavour. The package is cute and the spherical shape makes the application easy. It leaves your lips soft and nourished. Slightly pricey in my opinion but it’s a good product.