eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

April 23, 2018

I would buy this again.

My daughters and I use EOS all the time. It's handy to have at your desk, in your car and in your pocket. I love that there are a number of different flavors!

1.0/5

April 20, 2018

Dries out my lips

I always buy these just cuz they look so cute and smell so good, but they dry my lips out so so bad snd are over priced. Their too waxy and heavy, the only time id reccomend these is if youre putting on a really thick lipstick.

1.2/5

April 11, 2018

Fughetaboutit

This lip balm doesn't work, it in fact dries your lips out more then anything. I love the scents, and the cool packaging. So it is a shame. I also find that it can be pricey.

April 06, 2018

Meh.

I don't love this lip balm because I find it dries out my lips. It starts off nice and smooth but then it dries out my lips. I found it also made the sides of my lips crack which is very uncomfortable. I tried many other different flavours or types of the same product but none of them worked for me.

2.0/5

April 02, 2018

nooo

This wasn't great. I think it is an overrated brand and am absolutely disappointed in the money I spent. It was cheap, but would have rather spent more for a better quality. Dries out my lips.

April 02, 2018

Pefect for chapped lips

I bought this chapstick in a pack of 3 and it’s the only one I use. I love how the mint cools chapped lips and moisturizes really well! I’m not a huge fan of the shape as it makes it a little awkward to get the last bit out, however.

2.2/5

March 29, 2018

Meh.

Honestly, I don’t know what the hype is. Yes it’s ‘organic’ but it’s so thick and ends up clumping on my lips. I have a variety of flavours all from party favours. Good, because I’m glad I didn’t spend my money on them. I think the excitement of a newer product really got people curious. If it wasn’t such a thick texture, maybe I’d like it. And it’s quite pricey. Again, it’s a newer ‘in thing’ that people are raving about I guess. I wouldn’t bother personally but others seem to like it. Each to their own I guess.

March 27, 2018

One of my favorites!

EOS sweet mint is my go-to lip balm. I use it multiple times a day. Doesn't feel waxy or heavy on my lips. My only complaint is the bottom portion is wasteful as you can't get the balm out of the bottom unless you use a q-tip.

March 27, 2018

Adorable

Je ne jure que pas cette gamme de produit pour les lèvres à la maison depuis que je l’ai aiebt essayer. J’adore leur effet, leur forme ainsi que leur petites odeurs. Je les recommande fortement.

2.0/5

March 23, 2018

It’s alright

These lip balms are not my favourite. I think the package is cute but don’t find them to be overly effective. I am still on the hunt for a good moisturizing lip balm cause this just doesn’t do it for me.