eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

July 24, 2021

Love EOS lip balm

These little guys fit nicely in your purse or gym bag. Easy to use and last a long time. Love all the scents and flavours too. I usually get the pack of 2-3 of them. One for the car and one for my bag.

July 20, 2021

I finished one

I think im more surprised i managed to keep one and not lose it. It does its job, a little greasy but it's okay. The packaging is what's the best for me. I don't think I'll buy another one, as there are just so many other products out there to try. I'm not married to the brand, so if someone gifts this to me I'll use it. Otherwise again trying other ones.

June 10, 2021

Minty goodness

I really love the EOS lip balms for the smooth texture and fun packaging. The mint is a favorite of mine for the sweet mint fragrance, which is always a nice pick-me-up when I'm not feeling the freshest after a long day.

February 17, 2021

One of my fav lip balms

These are amazing. They make your lips feel like silk. And the sweet mint is so nice. I would prefer these in a slimmer more traditional tube so that they fit in my pocket better at work. Costco did sell that style at one point!

February 16, 2021

Feels like cocoa butter

I love this lip balm. I use in my son as well. It feels like my lips are very well hydrated and it forms a layer of protection. The flavor is also really good.

February 12, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not impressed

I found this burnt my lips and left me with a red ring around my lips like when I was a child and would lick my lips outside in the cold. I found it very drying and ended up giving it to my daughter in law.

February 12, 2021

Cute packaging. Lacking moisture.

I love the packaging of these eos lip balms. They’re like little Easter eggs. They come in so many different colours. My only con is that the lip balm is not moisturizing enough for me. It doesn’t really do much if you have dry, chapped lips.

3.2/5

February 11, 2021
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Minty fresh breath or waxy lip

If your after that fresh feel like after you mouth wash this is your winner, if you want extreme moisture also your bet, though think scooping Vaseline and caking it on, like fresh wax

2.0/5

February 11, 2021

Not the best

I’ve tried many different types of lip balm and this wouldn’t be my favourite. I find that it doesn’t moisturize quite enough for my liking. That being said, I do keep one in my work bag, for a backup because I do like the flavours of these lip balms. It just doesn’t feel smooth going on, it actually doesn’t seem like I have any lip balm on when I apply it. I really have to keep rubbing it in to get a bit on my lips. I’m sorry to have to write a poor review on this product but if we are being honest here, this is my input on this.

February 10, 2021

Nothing special

Here's the thing about EOS lip balms especially the ones that come in egg shaped packaging, I find them super gimmicky. They don't do anything for my lips. They don't hydrate them. They don't moisturize them...nothing. I wouldn't recommend these. They're expensive for something that does nothing.