eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews
Ranked #7 in Lip Balm

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

Smooth and hydrating!

J'ai vraiment aimé le baume pour les lèvres de EOS.Il sent super bon et tient mes lèvres hydratées toute la journée.Il n'est pas collant et s'applique super facilement.Allez vous le procurez,il en vaut largement le prix!

Sweet

A very good product to try , it leaves your lips so soft and smooth all the day long , it moisturizes them so deep , and you can feel the freshness of mint all day I loved it and I do really recommend it #gotitfree#eos#chickadvisor# trybeforeyoubuy

eos products are great

I personally love all eos products but the lip products would have to be my favorite of the brand every single one i have tried has been amazing always keeps my lips so smooth

Yasss <3

First of all, BIG THANK YOU ChickAdvisor!! I'm loving these new Eos babies, I can definitely feel the difference in the new formula, it runs even lighter and smoother on the lips than the original one (which I've obviously tried before). It does last on a little longer too. I'm very happy with it and definitely will be buying again :]

September 25, 2017

Mint in a balm is the bomb

Love this lip balm, it is one of the best organic lip balms currently on the market. It's paraben free and has not been tested on animals. I was given this lip balm for free in exchange for my honest opinion on how the product works.
    Try it out today !

Too scented and non-moisturizing

I appreciated receiving this product complimentary in exchange for my review, however, it really was not a positive experience for me. The scent of this particular lip balm was so strong, it made me a bit nauseous to use. I did try this a handful of times anyway so I could leave a review. The texture of the balm is nice, but i felt as though it did nothing to moisturize. Rather than my lips absorbing it, it felt like it just sat on my lips. It did not last long and I had to reapply every 20-30 minutes. I also was disappointed that my lips started cracking and peeling after using this. I love the packaging and it is easy to apply, but the effectiveness just was a miss for me on this one.

Updated On: September 25, 2017

I accidentally left my review above for the Sweet Mint version rather than strawberry sorbet. I would still rate this the same, however. The scent on the sweet mint version was more appealing and I had to problems using the balm, but the effectiveness again was not up to par for a lip balm. This seemed to provide a little bit of moisture but again felt like it mostly sat on top of my lips, rather than absorbing. As a result, this one also left my lips more dry and peeling.

Mintylicious

I really love this product. It's really minty and fresh. It's soooo nice on the lips. It's very good moisturizing my lips and it's like winter on my lips . I would buy it definitely.

September 24, 2017

Super creamy minty lip balm

I have always loved getting eos lip balm from family. I usually get them at bithdays or christmas. The mint balm was a lot creamier than previous products ive tried which was awesome. It made my lips feel a lot more comfortable than all the other flavors ive tried. But i really did not like the mint smell

@chickadvisor #tryeos #gotitfree

Favourite Lip Balm Ever!

This is my favourite lip balm in my favourite scent. This mint makes your lips feel fresh for hours and the ingredients make your pout perfectly hydrated.
    Love the design, the flavour and the feel!

Decent

I have many of the eos products prior to them changing the formula. Most were given to me as gifts or stocking stuffers at christmas time. I've never been obsessed with them by any means. The formula wasn't great. It never really moisturized my lips like a proper chap stick would. It would feel like it works, but then a couple minutes later my lips would be completely dry, as if I never put anything on it at all! After trying out the new formula, I can say that they are working on providing a better lip product. It lasts slightly longer than it had before, making it a little more worth the $4 you're investing in it. It does the job. The mint flavor is very nice too. Smells good when putting it on. The scents/flavors make putting on lip chap more fun. I say give the new formula a shot. It does make a difference in the product.

Updated On: September 24, 2017

I received this product for free for testing purposes!