eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

August 15, 2018

Eos mint is great! I love the cool feel on my lips

EOS minty is my new favorite EOS flavour. It gives a cool sensation to your lips which is great when your lips are sun or windburned. Like all EOS products this product does a great job repairing chapped lips and preventing them from re drying out.

2.3/5

August 09, 2018

Bad Reaction

I loved these, for a long time. I bought every single one that came out.

The mint one was my favourite. My most used one and the one I had to repurchase most often. Until I was one of the unlucky people that got the dry, cracked, blistering, bleeding lips.

I had just bought a brand new one, opened it and put it on my lips ... INSTANT BURNING and the next morning there as a huge rash all around my lips. It progressively got worse over a week and it took about a month to clear up. During that month, I went through 4 tubes of Nivea lip balm just trying to keep my lips from cracking any more than they already had.

August 01, 2018

Absolute favorite

Out of all of the Eos lip balms this flavor is my absolute favorite! It smells amazing! Love sweet mint. It's a little on the pricey side for lip balm but it lasts a while. This doesn't dry out your lips even more forcing you to keep buying the product, it actually soothes your lips.

May 07, 2018

Works Great and Smells Phenomenal!

I finally jumped on the EOS bandwagon after reading so many mixed reviews. What I have noticed is that people either love or or hate it as it just doesn’t seem to work with some skin types and ends up drying out their lips. For me, it is one of my favourite lip balms ever- not only for the smell and the cute packaging, but also because it really moisturizes my lips and makes them look supple.

The container is obviously very cute but it’s unique shape (and colour) makes it very easy to find in my purse. I will definitely repurchase it when I run out!

April 23, 2018

I would buy this again.

My daughters and I use EOS all the time. It's handy to have at your desk, in your car and in your pocket. I love that there are a number of different flavors!

1.0/5

April 20, 2018

Dries out my lips

I always buy these just cuz they look so cute and smell so good, but they dry my lips out so so bad snd are over priced. Their too waxy and heavy, the only time id reccomend these is if youre putting on a really thick lipstick.

1.2/5

April 11, 2018

Fughetaboutit

This lip balm doesn't work, it in fact dries your lips out more then anything. I love the scents, and the cool packaging. So it is a shame. I also find that it can be pricey.

April 06, 2018

Meh.

I don't love this lip balm because I find it dries out my lips. It starts off nice and smooth but then it dries out my lips. I found it also made the sides of my lips crack which is very uncomfortable. I tried many other different flavours or types of the same product but none of them worked for me.

2.0/5

April 02, 2018

nooo

This wasn't great. I think it is an overrated brand and am absolutely disappointed in the money I spent. It was cheap, but would have rather spent more for a better quality. Dries out my lips.

April 02, 2018

Pefect for chapped lips

I bought this chapstick in a pack of 3 and it’s the only one I use. I love how the mint cools chapped lips and moisturizes really well! I’m not a huge fan of the shape as it makes it a little awkward to get the last bit out, however.