Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 880 in Lip Balm

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

April 23, 2017

Lip Medex contains menthol, so it has a minty scent.

It conditions dry and chapped lips very well. It truly provides soothing relief.

You can actually feel it working.

April 21, 2017

I love this lip balm it works and smells really good, it makes your lips unchapped a hour after putting it on, also it helps unclog a stuffed nose if you rub a little on your nose.

April 21, 2017

I use this on my lips as well as my kids when they have chapped or dry lips. There is always some on my kitchen counter! It works great and I like that it isn't greasy.

April 18, 2017

I love this lip chap. I use it every night before bed and if my lips are chapped and I use this they're usually better in a day or two. Only thing is I wouldn't use it for kids since it is medicated.

April 14, 2017

I used to use this product all the time. I stopped using it because I saw myself growing an addiction to it. It only dried my lips even more and did not solve any of my chapped lip situations. I don't recommend this product, it did not work well for me at all.

April 14, 2017

Amazing product! My lips get SO incredibly chapped in the winter, and Blistex fixes them right up. It smells very medicinal but it works magic and at a very good price!

April 14, 2017

I get horrible dry cracked lips. Winter time is the worst and this stuff will actully heal it rather then just sooth it for a short time. It doesn't taste bad like many others and works quite quickly

April 13, 2017

One of the best lip chaps I have ever tried. Works like a charm every time and doesn't go on super greasy like a few other brands. Would definitely recommend, especially in the winter!

April 13, 2017

This is my go to lip balm ! It is really effective on dry chapped lips and I love the fresh sensations it gives! And as a bonus, it can be bought at most drug stores and retail store and isn't expensive!

April 13, 2017

This has been a staple in my purse for years now. It really does help when the weather gets colder. I enjoy the little tingle you feel on the lips. Helps maintain the moisturized feeling on your lips.

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Finish Dishwasher Cleaner

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara