Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

January 26, 2020

I’ll never use another chapstick!

My husband introduced me to Blistex Lip Medex and I don’t know how I survived without it! This balm soothes dry and cracked lips quickly. I’m so fond of the smell and even the process of taking the lid on and off!

January 15, 2020

Best stuff for dry lips!

Best stuff you can get for chapped or dry lips! Works great over night or anytime! I keep these in all of my bags as a back up for whenever I might need it! A must for people living in cold climates!

January 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A must for my lips

Living in a cold climate I need this lip medex blistex to soothe my dry chapped lips. I always have a few around..in my purse..my car..my bedside table etc..

January 02, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A must-have in my winter routine

This is an absolute must-have in my bag in the winter- actually I keep one at my desk and at my bedside too. I never want to be left without it. I find it especially good at night , I just slab some on and it works magic while I sleep, leaving my lips moist and pump in the morning. The best!

December 30, 2019

Best Lip Balm Ever!

I was introduced to Blistex Lip Medex at a very young age because my dad work in the trades and is outside during the winters so this was his go-to. As I got older I tried different fruity and flavoured stuff but NOTHING worked the way this did. I live by Blistex and I always will. It is the one product I would bet my life on.

December 13, 2019

The Bomb!

This is my go to product for Fall/Winter! I always suffer from dry cracked and chapped lips every season as soon as the temperatures drop I am not a fan of lipsticks or glosses as I find most dry my lips out even further but Blistex Lip Medex is the best! It makes my lips soft, moist and has tremendous healing power Highly recommend!

December 12, 2019

Been using this for years!

By far the best I've used ever. I've tried so many other brands but nothing comes close. Some also high end brands. Great price. Great value. Very effective.

December 11, 2019

Haven been purchasing for years and WON’T stop

This is one of the best lip conditioning and repair product I have ever encountered!!! I use this on a regular basis for everyday use and have one everywhere (my car, purse, coffee table, night stand, hubby’s truck, on top of fridge and microwave and one in all 3 washrooms! I also have these in my children’s back packs and jacket pockets and night stands! I love how soft and smooth it makes my lips and how it helps heal and protect against the wind and cold for my little ones!!!

December 05, 2019

My Winter Lip Survival Go-To

Lip Medex is by far the absolute best lip balm I have ever used. The versatility is amazing! I use it on my lips (duh!) But also on my nose to prevent chapping when I have a cold, and on my hands went they are wind burned from the frigid temperatures. My kids ask for my medex when their lips are sore because it works better than any of their fruity yummy lip balms. Simple the best at the best price!

November 18, 2019
    North Dakota, United States

This is the BEST!!!! AMAZING!

Heals in minutes. I had cracked lips due to medication I took to dry out my skin because of severe acne. My lips cracked open and bleed. My doctor referred me to Blistex and WOW. Have been using it for over 10years now.