Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

September 11, 2020

Best lip balm ever!!!!

I love this lip balm. I am prone to dry lips, and the occasional cold sore. Since I have been using this product I almost never get a cold sore. I love the tingling sensation, I love how long it lasts. I would love to try the cherry one but have yet to find it. This is a must have and I keep one in every pocket!

April 23, 2020

Best Chapped Lip Saver

I have chapped lips all year long and have tried just about every lip remedy I could find at the drugstore, and my parents used to buy this years ago, so I thought I would try it. It is THE BEST lip saver for chapped lips. It smells kind of like Vicks but in a good way and it is very moisturizing and tingles when you put it on. It fixes chapped lips every time.

April 10, 2020

I swear by this stuff!!

Since I was a kid, I've always had an issue with dry lips. I use to get a red ring around my mouth because my lips were so dry. We're talking winter, spring, summer, fall... it didn't matter the season, my lips were always dry. Blistex lip medex is the ONLY product that works for me. I've tried about a hundred different lip balms but nothing works like this does. I've recommended this product to so many people in the winter time when their lips get dry. It's such a life-saver... you can't go wrong buying!!

March 28, 2020

Best lip chap!

I struggle with chapped lips especially in the winter. This stuff saves me every time! I put it on every night and even ever I feel my lips are getting chapped. Love the tingling sensation.

March 01, 2020

A must have!

Blistex Lip Medex is a must have in every purse, and pocket.

I have very dry and chapped lips especially during the harsh Winnipeg weather but Blistex cures that with no problem.

I love how soft and moisturized my lips feel after using Blistex!

February 19, 2020

my holy grail

I absolutely love this product!! Nothing else compares! I've tried sooo many other options out there and no matter what, I always go back to this one, as it's the BEST! My only complaint is that I have to dip my fingers in the pot to apply on my lips, and IF I can't get to a washroom/sink to first wash my hands, or have tissue handy, I can't apply because I don't want to contaminate my jar. The stick version is good, but not good as the jar. The consistency in the jar is better I find. Love the cooling effect after each application and love the way it keeps my lips moist.

February 13, 2020

Empty jar is the death of me

Dude my jar is empty and I am crying. My lips are falling down and if I could bring one thing on a desert island, it wouldn't even be my big ass engagement ring. Enh-enh, that medically heavenly jar came first bitch

February 02, 2020

I have 3 of these at all times.

This is the best lip balm to heal chapped and sore lips. Especially in winter ! Its refreshing and cooling feeling really makes it feel like your lips are soaking up the moisture. I keep one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my car. I'm a lip biter too, and the cooling feeling stops me biting. Win win !

January 30, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Soft lips

I love this product, it is amazing when my lips are chapped and flaky, it keeps them soft and smooth also great when you have sunburnt lips too, the medicated part helps with the pain and sooths them

January 30, 2020

Awesome!

Will make your lips feel new again. The winter season takes a huge toll on my lips. They become sore, dry and crack, especially in the corners of my mouth. I put this stuff on before bed and I wake up with healed lips! This is a winter time staple!