Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

January 22, 2018

Works Good for Winter Lips

Living in Canada I'm always on the on look for something that helps soothe my dry lips. I find this product works well - no burning well using. Has to be replied often but does the trick.

January 22, 2018

Best lip care product that I'm aware of!

I always have tubs of this stuff on hand and have for the past fifteen years. Awesome stuff! Chapped lips from a day outside are in great shape again by the next morning. Doubles as moisturizer on dry spots in a pinch. Leaves a nice, natural shine.

January 21, 2018

A Must Have

I always have this product with me - at home, in my various purses, gym bag, etc. I use the stick instead of the pot, but same formula. It keeps my lips super soft and smooth, especially during these cold dry winters. Tip - apply right before bed and wake up to baby soft, hyper moisturized lips <3

January 19, 2018

Blistex is the best for dry lips!

I have been using Blistex for years and this medicated balm definitely relieves and heals sore, cracked lips. Shortly after applying, my lips are soft again and don't feel sore anymore. It also gives my lips a nice shine. I always make sure I have some with me anywhere I go.

January 18, 2018

BLISTEX

It cools and moisturizes, sore and dry lips. It goes on smoothly and gets to work relieving and protecting right away. You can also use it on dry hands, and elbows.

January 17, 2018

Bye bye dry lips

I hate winter because of the dry cold that bring dry cracked, chapped, burning lips. Blistex Works on dry, cracked lips as well as cold sores. The best lip treatment ever, smells good and you can feel it working!

January 17, 2018

Cheap and Effective

I tend to have very dry lips during winter and I never leave the house without one of those. They actually really work without over using it. Simply great!

January 16, 2018

Best at healing dry lips.

This product is the best for dry, cracked, sore lips. Leaves your lips hydrated for hours so you don’t have to keep reapplying and a little goes a long way.

January 09, 2018

A great product to protect against the winter cold!

This lip balm is by far the best that I've ever used. It is the only one that heals my winter-burned lips. It smells a bit strange, like medication but definitely not in a bad way. Also when I first put it on, it has a hot-cold effect on my lips. When my lips are especially raw, I put lip medex right before going to bed and in the morning my lips are healed! It's magical!

December 16, 2017

best lip balm

i love this stuff!!! since i was a kid i have had issues with the sun and heat. so whenever i would go out my face and other parts would get red and end up getting bumps all over like a rash sort of and my lips would get very chapped for days. and this lip balm has changed my life. anytime i know i am going somewhere hot like the Caribbean or something i have to no matter what pack a ton of these because i have to start applying it right away to get it to work and prevent my lips from getting chapped. this stuff is seriously life-changing for me because my lips get dry and puffy and it cracks and its just not a great feeling...love this stuff!!!! i always have to buy the ones with NO SPF because i cannot use anything with spf in it!!! DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!!! best lip balm ever and super super affordable. i wish they sold this in bulk in costco!