Blistex Medicated Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 940 in Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm seals in moisture to soothe and prevent dry lips. This balm glides on comfortably with long-lasting protection. Visit blistex.com for more information.

June 28, 2017

The best

I love this lip balm. I get dry, chapped lips in the winter to the point where theyre hurting. I apply this lip balm before I go to bed every night and it really does help to repair my lips. The only bad thing is that it has a strong smell/taste to it, but it works well.

June 05, 2017

My go to lip balm. It does not leave my lips feeling dry, it actually heals them. There is no strong odour or taste. It doesn't change my lip colour. I have recently hooked my boyfriend on to this brand.

May 31, 2017

Hands down my favourite lip balm, a decade strong. I use it as a primer under almost any lipstick, and apply it throughout the day to keep my lips moisturized and smooth. I also love that it has SPF protection. It is amazingly hydrating and gentle, with no filmy residue. It's also amazingly affordable and can stand up to any prestige lip balm or chapstick.

April 22, 2017

I have been using Blistex product for about 35 years and counting. It is far and away the best lip balm out there and I would recommend it to anyone with any dry lip concerns.

March 26, 2017

I won't use any other lip treatment for very dry, chapped lips, especially in the winter. It lasts a long time and is very effective. The focus is not on the scent or colour but on the use of the product.

March 21, 2017

Le meilleur produit pour des lèvre en santé! J'en ai essayé beaucoup au courant de ma vie et c'est vraiment le meilleur que j'ai trouvé. Les lèvres sont douces, très bien hydratées. Le produit n'est pas cher et il en vaut vraiment la peine.

January 06, 2017

I have a tube of Blistex near my bed at all times. Heck I have it in my purse at all times too. I love the minty flavour and the Blistex tingle it gives. It obviously also moisturizes great.

January 05, 2017

Love this balm. This is the only product that works when I have windchapped lips . Fixes them right away ! Low cost but effective product! Always carry one in my purse!

July 11, 2016

this lip balm is very nice, I love the smell and the tingle.... it works well my skin is left moisturized as heck--- it lasts a long time also, this is why blistex is my favourite brand

February 08, 2016

In the cold Canadian winters, I always have super chapped lips. Blistex Medex is the only product that saves my lips. It burns a bit the first few times you use it on super chapped lips, but quickly works to heal them. this product is a life saver!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge