Blistex Medicated Lip Balm Reviews

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm seals in moisture to soothe and prevent dry lips. This balm glides on comfortably with long-lasting protection. Visit blistex.com for more information.

April 28, 2021

HELLO soft lips

I have been struggling with dry and cracking lips for years & I started using my Blistex about 2 years ago. It’s the only product that keeps my lips from cracking and moist without making my lips too oily. It also smells good and I highly recommend it!

April 16, 2021

Fav lip chap of all time

I use this product all season! It works wonders in the winter when my lips get super dry and flakes. It also keeps my lips moisturized and shiny in the summer. I buy this product atleast twice a month.

April 16, 2021

Must have for Canadian Winter

I have one of these in every bag and nook and cranny of my home. My lips get so dry, especially in the brutal Canadian winters. These moisturize and heal with a long lasting effect.

March 24, 2021

works like magic

I have a bad tendency of peeling my lips, but the medicated blistex always comes to the rescue! I put this product on before going to bed and in the morning it is if I never peeled my lips! This product definitely works miracles, I have yet to find a product that works similarly to this!

February 18, 2021

Go to lip balm in our house

This is a classic amazing lip balm and I always keep a few extra especially during winter. Our lips get super chapped because of the cold wind, and this works wonders! love it!

February 08, 2021

Tried and true.

When I stray from this brand my lips aren't as happy. Love the tingling feel on my lips. I have a tube tucked away in every nook and cranny. Love it!

November 09, 2020

Great buy, highly recommend

This product is my saving grace when it comes winter time and my lips chap like crazy! I love the scent and the feeling of this lip balm, highly recommend!

October 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Never leave home without out!

I have used blister regular for as long as I can remember. I do not leave home without it, it's like an addiction lol. I am lost without it. I have one in every room of my home, one in my purse, car and coat pocket 😊 i try to buy the value packs when i am out, maybe I should call the company and see if they sell it by the case lol I would definitely buy it!

May 15, 2020

Great stuff

This stuff is classic. Always helps relieve my chapped lips in the winter and is super affordable - also love a minty flavour which is cool and soothing.

May 15, 2020

The only thing that works against harsh winters!

This lip balm is honestly one of the only ones I can rely on to protect and recondition my severely chapped lips in the winter. The harsh Canadian winters leave my lips peeling, dry and sometimes bleeding and Blistex Medicated Lip Balm is my #1 defense against it. I will sometimes use it as a night treatment year-round to keep my lips soft and hydrated. Would definitely purchase again.