Blistex Regular Lip Protectant with SPF 15 Reviews
Ranked #583 in Lip Balm

June 23, 2017

The perfect lip balm.

This is the perfect lip balm! I love that it has SPF protection. I use this every day especially in the summer months. It makes your lips super soft, smooth and moist.

January 04, 2017

I used the Blistex Regular Lip Protectant with SPF 15 on our recent holiday to the Caribbean. The lip protectant applied smoothly and easily. It didn't feel waxy and remained on. My lips were not affected by the days of intense sun that we experienced. In addition to exposure to the wind and salt water the protection was solid. Very impressed.

January 04, 2017

Was dealing with some severely chapped lips in the beginning of the season and this is the only thing that was able to clear it up. I like that it is unscented and has SPF, makes it perfect for sensitive skin and prevents sun damage. Perfect for the cold, dry Canadian winters.

June 06, 2016

The thing about this medicated lip balm/chap stick is that it makes my lips tingle. I guess I know when I still have product on, but I haven't decided whether or not I like that. I didn't like the scent, it's a gross medicinal salve scent. What I do like about it is that it's a good quality and inexpensive smooth balm and that it has spf in it. Goes on clear.

January 13, 2016

I use blistex lip chap and the dry skin literally peels off ten mins later ! This is very effect and defiantly worth buying . Probably the best lip chap out there ! I highly recommend this to anyone who has really dry/ chapped lips !

April 21, 2015

I like blistex, I find they actually work well on chapped lips and I like the fact it has sun protection in it. The only problem I find with them is that they are a lot softer then most lip glosses...other then that its perfect.

November 25, 2014

I swear by this product in the winter! It is great for my ultra dry lips. Perfect for the summer as well because of the spf i usually use it on vacation. But this is my go to winter lip balm

November 25, 2014

Very affordable price. I like this Blistex Version since it has SPF 15. It works well. Soothing and helps with Fall/Winter weather. Great to have!
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

September 15, 2013

Super amazing. I love this. It has this subtle tingling feeling on your lips. I always put this on before lipstick and its so moisturizing. Im using it now even in the winter and its great. I already bought a backup.