Blistex Silk & Shine Reviews

Ranked #756 out of 919 in Lip Balm

For satiny smooth lips & a light glossy finish.

Silk & Shine's unique silk and vitamin lip balm formula makes lips feel satiny smooth and enhances their natural appearance with a light glossy finish.

Super-silky lips:
Silk & Shine™ feels satiny soft going on and leaves your lips feeling that way.  Silk extracts, special moisturizers and vitamins A, B5, and E help create a silky texture that makes lip surfaces smooth and supple.  It feels great!

A touch of shine:
Silk & Shine™ imparts a touch of sheer gloss to the lips for a healthy, finished appearance.  Your lips will look as good as they feel.

Sun Protection:
PABA-free Silk & Shine™ provides SPF 15 protection.  The liberal and regular use of this product may help prevent premature signs of aging and possible cancer-causing effects of over-exposure to sun.

This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only.

May 11, 2017

Blistex Silk & Shine is 100% the best one I have tried. I love the scent and I love how moisturizing it is! I had really badly chapped lips this weekend and this saved them. My lips are now so soft and not all gross anymore. The chapstick really penetrates and does the job! :)

November 17, 2016

I've enjoyed using this lip balm so much! It makes my lips feel and look hydrated while giving them a subtle silky sheen. I do need to reapply every so often during the day but I really don't mind. This is mainly because of the sweet vanilla/candy-like scent it has. It's so good, you're almost tempted to eat it! The formula is not greasy but imparts just the right amount of moisture. I also appreciate that it contains an SPF of 15. This is a well rounded lip product that I will definitely repurchase over and over again. So affordable too!

January 26, 2016

Blistex Silk & Shine is my go to lip moisturizer all year round. It makes my lips very smooth and soft. It is effective at maintaining moisturized lips, which prevents any chapped situations in the winter. The added bonus is that it has SPF included. I've been using this product for over 6 years, and have tried other products here and there, but always go back to this product as it's the best in my opinion.

January 25, 2016

I Love the smooth silky feeling this gives my lips and the best part about it also its blistex and taste great and does its job with keeping your lips moisturized this product definitly stands by its name

July 29, 2015

Leave your lips soft and hydrated. The best!

May 07, 2015

I'm usually more of a lipgloss fanatic but this is my favourite Blistex product - likely because it shines AND provides moisture - the best of both worlds, fashion and function. It's a nice inexpensive balm also which is a bonus!

May 07, 2015

The best lip balm I ever purchased. Actually get rid of sore cracked lips.

April 24, 2015

Love this Blister silk & shine - I bought this for my trip South ...it worked awesome. protected my lips with a nice pink shine. Even good enough for a night out in the summer.

January 06, 2015

Blistex Silk and Shine with SPF 15 is a lovely lip balm. It truly does apply like silk on your lips. You feel the moisturizing effect instantly. Your lips feel nourished and moist. I feel good knowing that it has SPP 15 to help protect my lips during the harsh winter months.

September 12, 2014

Love, love, love this lip balm. It's available everywhere and keeps your lips hydrated and shiny throughout the day. I use it everyday and before bed too!

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm