Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 946 in Mascara

June 23, 2017

Great mascara

This is a great mascara really high pigmentation I like how black the colour is and how the brush tapers in at the end. Doesn't clump or flake it is a really great mascara.

May 31, 2017

ive been repurchasing this baby for years now. its my go to mascara. the packaging is sleek and when applied on the eyes it doesnt clump. the only issue i have is how expensive it is.

May 06, 2017

This mascara is life! There are no chunks - you can apply 5-6 layers and it just makes your eye lashes so big without wearing fake lashes!
    I am a lifelong user of this product!

April 23, 2017

Love this. Doesn't clump your lashes. Gives off a smokey eye feel. Not watery which I love. Got mine as a sample from last purchase haul. I don't use it everyday but when I do, I over do it. Lol I love mascara so I try to get as much product on my lashes as I can. This stuff is amazing I need to go ahead and buy the full size

March 08, 2017

This works so well. It's one of the best I've used as it gives me long full lashes without clumping and it doesn't chip or smudge during the day. The formula goes on smooth and it's easy to build for thicker/longer lashes. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great mascara that gives you"fake"-looking gorgeous lashes.

November 30, 2016

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara in Black is my favourite mascara for that dramatic evening look! It glides on beautifully, no clumping, no smudging. I love the little travel size, fits in your carry on for airplanes and in your clutch for evening touch ups. It removes easily with make up wipes. I have fairly sad eyelashes, on the thin side, and this mascara plumps them up, makes them look thicker and longer without look false or overly done. It feels good with my contacts, no reaction or allergic side effects. Its a great mascara and the price is worth it.

July 20, 2016

Love this mascara so much ! I get asked if i have eyelash extentions all the time. Especially if you layer it and put a few coats on. Doesnt flake like other mascaras . Pretty pricey but. Not many mascaras can even compete with the results

July 05, 2016

Best mascara ive tried yet! Looks like fake lashes. Goes on smoothly and very black. Doesnt clump and comes off easy with soap and water. Highly reccomend.

June 16, 2016

I got a whole bunch of Bobby Brown products in a kit. They were all terrific. I really love this mascara. It works very well for my eyelashes. It goes on very smooth. Not clumpy or sticky. It dries fairly quickly and looks fabulous. Great product.