Body Merry Eye Cream

Body Merry Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 410 in Eye Cream

1.8/5

April 07, 2015

This product didn't work well for me. Would not purchase again.

February 01, 2015

Very effective. Does not burn eyes, takes away dark around eyes... feels nice!

January 07, 2015

I love using this cream , works wonders for the price somewhat odd but works . and when it comes down to it something to use and works

October 04, 2014

I received the Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream in addition to a promotional product from Tomoson.

This product reminded me of a lotion form of BioFreeze with the smell and how it felt a bit cool around my eyes for the first 30 seconds. It smelled very minty. The product's smell opened up my sinuses, which is an added bonus for me.

The product is more like a runnier form of lotion. It spreads really easy, and it doesn't take a lot of product per use.

After putting on the eye cream from Body Merry, the bags under my eyes weren't as noticeable.

My face tends to be sensitive towards products, but I had no problem Body Merry's Age Defense Eye Cream. It worked great.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic