3.9/5
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm Reviews
Ranked #2 in Eye Cream

A refreshing eye gel-cream that targets bags and puffy eyes in the morning, tired looking skin in the evening by rebalancing water distribution around your eyes for a fresh and more awake look all day long.

For more information please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream

2.8/5

July 13, 2017

Not for over 30 years old women

It is a nice cream, refreshing and cooling but I think it's mostly good for young girls. I am 31 and it doesn't do much for me anymore. I used it for almost a year but the fine lines around my eyes are more and more evident and this cream does nothing for that so I stopped using it and traded up...

June 14, 2017

Best yet

I added this cream to my daily regime for skin care over 40. I am very happy with its soft and light texture and the softening results around my eye area. Some people notice itching and I noticed that if I put the cream to close to the eye, I experience that too. However when it is applied around the eye (as recommended), and about 1/4 inch away from the eyeball, the itching is not present. I use it twice a day and would highly recommend it for aging women. It is lacking scent and very soft and gentle for the eye area.

May 30, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Instantanément, il donne un effet réveillé au contour des yeux et donne de l'éclat! Le produit est excellent mais il n'est pas un "miracle" non plus! Plusieurs utilisations sont nécessaires afin d'avoir une réelle réduction des poches!

May 30, 2017

I absolutely love this product! I have horrible discoloration in the corner of my eyes all the time and this helps it so much, I dont even use concealer or toner anymore!! I had only gotten a tester when I ordered other product but immediately fell inlove with it that i ordered more of it! Im in my early 20's and it works so good for me, ive even recommended it my family!

May 28, 2017

This is one of the only products that I have tried that actually works. My eyes look much less tired, even when I wake up first thing. They are less puffy and the dark spots under are much less noticeable. Love it.

May 24, 2017

I was pleased with the price and effectiveness in the appearance of my eyes. It diminished signs of puffiness and dark circle but i did, however feel that my eyes were constantly tires. I believe this may be due to sensitivity.

May 14, 2017

I feel when I buy anything Vichy, it will be amazing. I will start off by saying the packaging is cool, fresh and clean...very appealing. The balm is a beautiful blueish colour that is gel like. Cooling immediately, I use this through out the day for tired feeling eyes. It dissolves quickly and I feel lines more plumped. I will continue to repurchase, a winner in my books

April 13, 2017

This gel-cream has a light blue color, and looks more like a gel. The color and texture of this product makes it look like it has a cooling effect. The product glides on super easy, it's the most slippery skincare product I've experienced with, so I can massage my eye area in little circle motions with the product without worrying about creating wrinkles. It is also very hydrating (and the hydration is long lasting), though I'm not sure if my eye area look more "awake". However, at the same time, I'm so not used to this type of slippery texture and wonder what ingredient is making this product have this characteristic, and whether if it is actually good for the skin. Also, my eye area is in such a bad condition that I would need a bit more than just hydration and "awakening". I would recommend this for people in their teens and early twenties, or just people who do not have special needs for their eye area (e.g. firming, line reducing, spot correction).

March 15, 2017

Vichy is the best! this is the best eye solution I have ever used. this is their very best product. for puffiness this is the very best of any and all products. highend and other...can not be beat..

March 06, 2017

I am a huge fan of vichy products, and this eye cream does wonders for hydrating and awakening your eyes. the only reason i probably won't repurchase is because it doesn't do enough for my under eye circles or fine lines.