3.9/5
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help restore and replenish the delicate skin barrier around the eyes—leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

February 08, 2021

Extra!

I bought this product because I had noticeable dark circles. The price I found was alright. The application is very smooth, and I love the texture of the eye cream. I have been using this product for about seven months but haven't noticed any changes. I don't see the point in an eye cream, but I like the extra step, and it's a great and affordable product to spice up your skincare routine!

January 12, 2021

Eye cream for sensitive skin

I was having trouble finding an eye cream that did not cause bumps and sensitivity. Cerave was the answer for me. Sinks in beautifully, great under make up, small opening so too much product does not come out. Would recommend!

January 11, 2021

Works great

Works great for my under eyes, gives it a cold feel. Helps me keep my eyes feeling fresh and hydrated. Wish it was more for the price since i applied it twice a day, due to it being expensive for the amount i use it less so it could last longer.

November 25, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

A niche product

I could also feel this thin, almost balm-like layer (not the greasy, uncomfortable kind) coating my skin after applying the product; making it smooth and itchy-free. Almost free if not free i would say....

May 08, 2020

Great Moisturizer

This was the very first eye cream that I decided to try. I initially wanted an eye cream to help reduce puffiness and dark circles and although this cream did not help with those issues it’s beyond moisturizing! I’ve decided to keep it in my daily routine because my eyes stay soft and moisturized throughout the entire day! If you are looking for a great eye cream for moisture purposes this eye cream will be great for you.

April 23, 2020

CeraVe Eye Cream - Good Value

This eye cream is great for moisturizing and comes at an affordable price. It comes in a tube so that you can squeeze small dots under your eye. I use this every morning and I would definitely but it again!

3.2/5

April 21, 2020

Gentle and Hydrating eye cream

If you're in your late teens or early 20s that want to start eye cream this is your sure bet to help you keep your under eyes hydrated and this will act as your prevention to future under eye problems.

This helped my undereye very hydrated but if you're looking to help your dark circles or existing wrinkles? This is not for you.

2.8/5

November 14, 2019
    Arizona, United States

CAUSED BURNING AND WATERY EYES

Caused burning in both eyes, had to use eye drops to get relief.. I'm a bit disappointed, the name alone suggests quality. I have never had an eye cream burn like this. I used the same one pictured above in this review. White tube with Blue lettering. It came in a box. There was no seal on package, just opened box and tube was not in protective seal

September 12, 2019

Great eye cream

I never really thought about using eye creams just because they are so expensive and didn't really know they are that important. Found this one thru YouTube then, its affordable and it works well. I think it's a much better option compared to many expensive eye creams available in the market.

0.5/5

May 06, 2019

No change

Not only did this not help with puffy eyes, but the dark circles had zero improvement as well. I switched products to one that worked wonders and will never switch back. I love Cerave products but did not enjoy this one.