3.9/5
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help restore and replenish the delicate skin barrier around the eyes—leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

May 08, 2020

Great Moisturizer

This was the very first eye cream that I decided to try. I initially wanted an eye cream to help reduce puffiness and dark circles and although this cream did not help with those issues it’s beyond moisturizing! I’ve decided to keep it in my daily routine because my eyes stay soft and moisturized throughout the entire day! If you are looking for a great eye cream for moisture purposes this eye cream will be great for you.

April 23, 2020

CeraVe Eye Cream - Good Value

This eye cream is great for moisturizing and comes at an affordable price. It comes in a tube so that you can squeeze small dots under your eye. I use this every morning and I would definitely but it again!

3.2/5

April 21, 2020

Gentle and Hydrating eye cream

If you're in your late teens or early 20s that want to start eye cream this is your sure bet to help you keep your under eyes hydrated and this will act as your prevention to future under eye problems.

This helped my undereye very hydrated but if you're looking to help your dark circles or existing wrinkles? This is not for you.

2.8/5

November 14, 2019
    Arizona, United States

CAUSED BURNING AND WATERY EYES

Caused burning in both eyes, had to use eye drops to get relief.. I'm a bit disappointed, the name alone suggests quality. I have never had an eye cream burn like this. I used the same one pictured above in this review. White tube with Blue lettering. It came in a box. There was no seal on package, just opened box and tube was not in protective seal

September 12, 2019

Great eye cream

I never really thought about using eye creams just because they are so expensive and didn't really know they are that important. Found this one thru YouTube then, its affordable and it works well. I think it's a much better option compared to many expensive eye creams available in the market.

August 11, 2019

Light yet moisturizing

I love this eye cream. It is relatively affordable, dermatologist-recommended, and effective. It moisturizes the eye area without being too heavy or irritating to my sensitive eyes. Will definitely purchase again.

0.5/5

May 06, 2019

No change

Not only did this not help with puffy eyes, but the dark circles had zero improvement as well. I switched products to one that worked wonders and will never switch back. I love Cerave products but did not enjoy this one.

March 25, 2019

So hydrating and nice

I love Cerave products and this one is no different. It's so great at hydrating my under eyes before I put on makeup for the day, and nothing I use over it seems to pill. It's fragrance free and doesn't irritate. Can't really comment on long-term effectiveness or repairing properties, as I've only had it a couple months. But I will keep using it and probably buy again.

0.7/5

March 22, 2019

Major eye irritation

I had a lot of high hopes for this product. I wanted something that was dermatologist tested and more natural, which I thought I found with this product but it has been a horrible experience. I would put it on usually in the morning and put it where I noticed bags and it irriated my eyes like crazy. They felt super sensitive where i put the cream and made my eyes water, I gave up after 3 uses, as I hoped it would get better but it didnt.

2.8/5

March 18, 2019

It’s just ok

I have been using this product for my undereye for 2 months now. I use it morning and night.

This product claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Unfortunately, I cannot say it has delivered in these categories. It does however, provide good hydration for the undereye and has essential
    ceramides.

The product absorbs quickly and works well under makeup.

Overall, an ok product. I could take it or leave it.