Vichy Idéalia Eyes Reviews

Double correction, optical and biological, that acts on the 3 dimensions of ideal eyes, both instantly and over time. A remarkably pleasant texture: light pink, fast-absorbed, rich and hydrating while remaining surprisingly fresh, it doesn't leave any oily residue behind.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution

December 04, 2017

Beaux résultats

Bon produit. Dès l’application il rend le contour de mes yeux moins gonflés. J’ai tendance à avoir la peau sous les yeux sèche et avec Vichy Idéalia Yeux j’ai vu une nette amélioration. Son parfum n’est pas trop prononcé et il est agréable. Je vous le recommande.
    J’ai recu ce produit faisant partie de la campagne TopBox GlamSense Vichy Idealia en échange de mon honnête avis.

December 03, 2017

Diffrent eye cream

Bought this eye cream on vichy.ca with my other idealia creams and I am really happy I gave it a try. Until I tried this my favorite eye cream was the one from Philosophy, but I have to say this is way better.I was not looking for a miracle cream that will erase all the sleepless night away...cause after I used a lot of hight end creams, I realise there is no miracle cream out there . What is done is done, the best we can do is preserve what we have and try to make it a little better looking and make sure we don't get new problems. I like this cream cause it has a little shimmer and it does make under eye area brighter, but it also hidrates very very well. I use the Idealia serum underneath just for an extra boost. I really love it until now and I will continue repurchase.

2.3/5

November 15, 2017

Am I missing something? I didn't like the smell and I didn't like the feeling. I tend to not like alcohol based stuff. I see no other effects other than it is probably like a bb cream but just under a different name. I got this as a sample so I don't know it's cost but glad I tried it before spending money on it.

September 06, 2017

My Go To Eye Cream

Vichy Idealia Eyes - Eye Contour Idealizer is an anti-fatigue eye cream with caffeine, Vitamin B3, and liquorice root extract that targets fine lines, dark circles/shadows and brightens complexion around the eye contour area.

It is a lightweight cream that plumps, lightens and slightly illuminates the area of your dark circles to help them appear brighter and fine lines smoother. I have used this product for around 5 weeks and definitely see an improvement in my dark circles and tiny lines around the outside corner of my eyes.

As with most Vichy products, the outer & product packaging is on point - crisp and beautiful. You can cut open the outer package to reveal directions with diagrams to apply the product correctly.

I purchased this product at Shoppers Drugmart while looking for a correcting pallet, the Beauty Boutique sales rep recommend I try a treatment instead of a cover up solution - and thank my lucky stars, because she was bang on with her suggestion! I am now looking at expanding my skincare routine to include the other Vichy Ideali products.

I highly recommend this eye cream, it's leaps ahead of other that I have tried in the past (including Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty, Juice Beauty, Lise Watier, LaRoc)

August 09, 2017

I would use this product again

I like this product because of its texture and the fact that it is shimmery and lighweight,and it makes the undereye indtantly brigter.
    I'm using this product for 5 month now and feel
    Like around my eye is really moisture

March 15, 2017

I like Vichy and their products.Vichy Idéalia Eyes was easy to use and gave an instant result taming puffiness. Not greasy or heavy and left a smooth finish. Thank you for introducing me to this product!

December 04, 2016

This eye cream is amazing I will buy it again! I love how it's so creamy and soft I recommend it to anyone else that likes eye cream! Thanks for the opportunity to try it!

2.8/5

October 23, 2016

I have to say I had high hopes for this eye cream. It's well-priced, smells nice, the texture is smooth. But I didn't really see any difference. I suppose it does its job as an undereye moisturizer, but as for an anti-aging cream, I think there may be a better product out there.

August 30, 2016

Love this eye cream! I have awful dark circles underneath my eyes and this stuff helps so much. My make-up applies so much smoother now and my eyes look so fresh. Every time I put this on I am amazed at how smooth it makes the skin around the eyes, very soothing and I enjoy the applicator I have never seen one quite like this one.

August 22, 2016

Really loved the new Vichy Idealia eyes product!! After only a few days of usage, I started to see a change. It reduces slowly the fine lines all around my eyes. Would definitely recommend to my friends!