Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate

Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 396 in Eye Cream

March 11, 2017

Easy application. This product is very easy to use. Once applied the product feels weightless and very smooth. It is not greasy and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I notice that my skin feel tighter and fine lines appear to diminish!

February 27, 2017

I have never seen a big difference while using this, but it instantly wakes up my eyes and makes them all soothed. I use this on my mustache after waxing to moisturize and soothe it. If you want something that gives you big results, this is not for you. If you just want something to wake up your eyes and have the money to spend, this is for you.

1.5/5

November 10, 2016

Unfortunately, the Body Shop's Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate falls off. I can't tell if it would work because it peels off after application :( This was a huge disappointment as the rest of the Drops of Youth line is great.

July 16, 2016

My eyes have never looked so awake in the morning. It took away the dark circles and it feels so nice and cool.

I don't think I will be able to live without this one!

May 10, 2016

This is a nice and light under eye concentrate. It goes on easily with the rollerball and feels cool on your skin. It reduces puffiness and dark circles very quickly.

August 24, 2015

I recieved this product free to try in an Elle beauty box. I really like the applicator, it is a metal ball that rolls the product on. It is light and not greasy. Overall a good product and very reasonably priced.