Body Shop Tea Tree Face Oil Reviews

January 19, 2020

Great thing!

This is my all time favourite. Love my tea tree oil for any face pimple, any mark from the pimples, itchy skin, cold problem. Smells very nice like it can remove all your tiredness!! Really great product!

October 13, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

This Body Shop Tea Tree Oil is good for people prone to spots/blemishes like myself and when using the oil it takes time for spots/blemishes to reduce, i use it anytime and i apply it using my finger tips directly onto a spot that's growing. I love tree tea because it is a good brand and i mostly buy products that help with clearing up/reducing my blemishes or spots. I recommend buying it.

October 08, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Great for blemishes

I found that I had red and spotty skin and used this on any blemishes I had and really helped in clearing them up. It’s natural and smells great, not too oily. Really helped me.

April 19, 2019

Refreshing

This product is so fresh and clean smelling. It's very refreshing on the skin and makes it feel so soft. It's great to use in the morning and night. Highly recommend this!

March 23, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Love it

I use this every day by adding it into my moisturizer. It’s not too strong but I can definitely feel the tingle when I put it on a zit! It’s a great way to feel extra clean all day.

March 23, 2019
    New York, United States

Nice!

While this product is on the slightly more expensive side, I have found it to be a great addition to my skincare routine. As somebody who struggles with acne, I have found that if I take a Q-tip and dap this on to my spots, the next morning, not only does it reduce the swelling but the redness too! Great product. Only downside would be its potent smell.

February 24, 2019

A Strong Tea Tree Oil

I have used this tea tree oil repeatedly in the past. It is easy to apply to small spots and clears them up rapidly. There are more affordable tea tree oils out there, however.

February 23, 2019

This works!

I have acne prone skin which is why I've been trying various products over the years. Recently I came across this one and I'm in love with it! I've never been satisfied with anything for my face more than this! Would def recommend it!

November 03, 2018

Cult favourite for a reason

I came across this product when I was struggling with crazy acne. It is a cult favourite for a reason. It is effective but at a reasonable amount. If you have a sensitive oily skin like mine I recommend to be extremely careful with the usage of this product.

September 15, 2018

Nice

I have blemishes in my face ..so I bought this tea tree oil for them.. I use this every night before sleep.. I can see lot of difference after using it. If you have acne or dark spots thn grab it.. amazing works but smell strong.