Bolthouse Farms Baby-Cut Carrots Reviews
Ranked #8 in Snacks

July 09, 2017

Great Product

I love the Bolthouse Farms carrots!! They are seriously the best and the only ones I'll buy. Some brands of baby carrots feel a bit slimy. The Bolthouse Farms baby carrots never do!!

May 16, 2017

these are a great snack for the kids to enjoy any time of the day! they usuallly like to have them with a ranch dressing but love them plain as well. we would prefer these for an after school snack over junk anytime.

April 22, 2017

These are a great grab and go snack for kids lunches or just busy people who need some nourishment.. it's nice having a healthy option that's grab and go.

April 12, 2017

J'achète ce produit presqu'à toute les semaines ! C'est parfait pour les boîtes a lunch des enfants ! Facile a grignoter et santé ! Je recommande fortement

April 06, 2017

These carrots are super easy to just put on a plate/ platter and serve. They taste great and they are awesome to have a snack on the go. They are easy to throw in a lunch and serve with dips or salad. They are a great size so they don't take too long to eat.

March 16, 2017

When I'm looking for a guilt free, healthy, crunchy snack I reach for a bag of Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots. I like to dip them in fat free ranch dressing. It's a healthier alternative to my usual snacks and makes me feel like I'm making a good choice in my eatting habits. These are a go anywhere snack. You just throw them in a ziplock bag and away you go. These are great for when you're in a hurry and you want to make a quick soup or stew, no need to peel and cut, you just open the bag and throw them in. I frequently purchase this brand as it's almost always on special at my local grocery store for 99¢ a bag. I usually purchase a few bags at a time and as long as they are kept in a sealed bag after opening they stay fresh for a considerate amount of time.

March 09, 2017

These are the ultimate carrots to serve on party trays. They are bite sized, no labour involved in peeling them and super crunchy. Also, I can get a bag of them on special for 99 cents most of the time. I wish they had cauliflower in tiny florets to serve along with the carrots.

January 21, 2017

Every week I pick up two bags of these and my family devours them. They taste great and are always fresh and crunchy! I can't complain about the price either, Walmart always has them for less than $3/bag.

3.2/5

December 05, 2016

I have bought these 3 times, and Im not sure if it is where I live, therefore how far these have to travel, but each time the carrots have been slimey and tasted like soap!

December 05, 2016

sometimes you get the odd baby carrot that tastes like it just came out of the ground, but aside from that i love carrots, especially when dipped in some hummus or ranch