Bonapiel Anti Aging Moisturizer

Bonapiel Anti Aging Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #211 out of 717 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 07, 2016

I have been using This moisturizer along with Bonapiel’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Vitamin C Eye Gel for best results.

Being in my late 30’s, racing the aging game is a necessity.

This cream is a medium thickness, and one squirt from the bottle is sufficient to provide full face coverage.

It has no noticeable scent, but is definitely noticeable once rubbed in! I rub it in circular motions throughout my entire face and neck, and within 5 to 10 seconds, can feel its tightening effects. After a few weeks of usage, I notice that my fine eye, smile, and forehead lines are slightly diminished, but I am still not going to get carded at the beer store most days.

Despite the tightness, it absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have used other Matrixyl moisturizers that make my face feel dry and itchy – not this brand! It also doesn’t feel greasy – I literally cannot feel it after a few minutes, but it definitely makes my skin feel light and brighter than before discovering this cream.

I use this cream first thing in the morning and last thing at night, and the bottle should last me a few months with this kind of usage.

I have normal to dry skin, and have not had any breakouts or redness since using this moisturizer, and it has not reacted (i.e. burning or tingling) with any other eye creams or serums I apply underneath it.

I also appreciate that there are many natural ingredients used within it (with a few ingredients that are not easily pronounced).

Overall, I am happy with the results after a few weeks, and would recommend it if you are thinking of changing up your anti-aging regime!

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge