Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream - Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)

January 29, 2020

Ok product for good price

This product is moisturizing but tended to sit more on top of my skin than actually sink in.
    It does not mix well with serums. It balls up and kind of peels off of your skin.
    Alone it is ok but after I used it for 3 months, I saw no difference in my fine lines.
    I wish I looked like Jennifer Garner.

January 29, 2020

I love this

I love this cream day and the night cream as well.
    I use both day and night cream and it helps with my moisture, my skin is soft and I feel it helps keep my wrinkles at bay.
    Highly recommend this product.

December 14, 2019

Skin feels amazing!

I really enjoy the feel of this cream! It has a nice light scent and absorbs into the skin almost immediately.

My skin felt super soft and moisturized with a nice fresh glow.

I have used other products in this line with success, and look forward to seeing how this one works in combination.

My skin looked fresh and plumped up immediately.

July 28, 2019

Leaves your skin looking dewy and fresh

I recently received two other Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair items to test. The prep cleaner and retinol oil. As this regeneration cream was the third step I decided to purchase it so I could try the full 3 step system. The cream is rich and creamy and you only need a small amount to cover your full face and neck. It leaves your skin feeling great. Giving a fresh and dewy look. Love the way it feels after applying it. I am really liking the results from this line of products and will definitely buy again.

July 05, 2019

Just finished my first jar

This cream goes on really nice and isn’t the least bit greasy or heavy. It absorbs right into your skin. It’s a really good buy for someone with in between skin who wants the anti aging but who’s skin can’t handle the heavier creams due to break outs. I’d say the price is competitive, however I do wish it was offered in a glass bottle with a pump.

February 08, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Holy grail on a budget

This wrinkle eraser is a good standard for me in terms of value and visible results. It is gentle but very effective and I could see A noticeable improvement in my skin within a few weeks. Great product!

November 30, 2018

Neutrogena wrinkle repair

This is a face cream is a facelift in a bottle!!! My skin is happy with it since it is unscented. No allergies, yay! It makes your skin so smooth and also helps with zits, clogged pores etc. This is truly a magic potion lol I can already see my fine lines getting softer looking. Will keep using it for sure all over my face neck and hands

August 16, 2018
    United States

Good facial cream!

This Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream is amazing! It is a very effective anti-aging cream with great texture! I love how easily it applies, how smooth the cream is, and how long it lasts! But most importantly, I love that it actually works! It diminishes the look of wrinkles and brightens your skin. I have a semi-sensitive skin, so it's good that this cream has a fragrance free option. I highly recommend this great product to everyone!