4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream - Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)

July 15, 2020
    Utah, United States

Good product but not perfect

I have been using this cream for weeks and I have seen some changes, the texture is very good and it smells super good, the packaging is also very beautiful and elegant, what I do not think is that for greater effectiveness we buy other products, which is very expensive since this product is already expensive, I only bought this cream, but it is good If you can spend something more, I recommend it

May 11, 2020

Noticable difference!

This was the first face cream I've used that I noticed a considerable difference in my skin! It took about a week to notice and I had some slight peeling, which was to be expected. My skins been so soft and smooth.

April 30, 2020

Neutrogena - didn't notice much difference

I tried the rapid wrinkle repair cream and didn't see any real changes in my face. I wasn't too crazy about the smell. The cream did go on smoothly and didn't leave any residue, which I liked, but after using it for some time, I didn't notice any difference in my skin. My skin did not have any bad reactions, which is good. I'll keep using the cream until the container is used up and see what the final results are.

April 20, 2020

Produit efficace

Cela fait maintenant 3 semaines que je teste ce produit. Je l utilise régulièrement matin et soir après m être lavé le visage. Le produit est bien absorbé par ma peau, je commence à voir l efficacité. Ma peau est plus lisse, les ridules moins présentes. Bien que le produit soit sans parfum, il y a une petite odeur que je n aime pas. Cest le seul reproche que jai sur ce produit.

April 20, 2020

Great texture too early for results!

I tried this for a Chick Advisor campaign. I was looking forward to try this product given I'm 36 and showing early signs of aging. I was impressed by the texture and the lack of weird smell. The smell is actually pleasant and almost non-existent which I love. It's too early to talk about the anti-agings properties but the texture is perfect and it moisturizes well without being greasy at all.
    It is a huge plus that there is no weird smell, as most anti-aging products I've tried usually have a strong smell (probably because of the retinol).

Glad I was able to add this to my routine! Thanks!

April 19, 2020

Works well!

I really liked this cream I found it worked freaky well I loved that it wasn’t greasy and went on really nicely it absorbed quickly and went on well under my makeup. The scent is mild but pleasant

April 17, 2020

Wrinkle Be gone

I've been using this in the morning before I apply my makeup and at night before I go to bed for 2 weeks. It has a slight smell but applies thinly to face and none greasy. I noticed my fine lines and wrinkles on the corner of my eyes slowly fading away. I'm glad I got chosen to try this out through @chickadvisor.

April 15, 2020

I enjoyed trying this product

I was able to test this product through the Chick Advisor product review club free of charge.
    I really liked the texture of the cream and the fact that it dried really quickly. It didn't make my skin feel greasy and left it feeling moisturized and smooth.
    I noticed over time that some of my wrinkles were smoothed and not as prominent. I would recommend this product.

April 15, 2020

Willing to give it a longer review

Didn't love this product right out of the gate. Hard to give a true review of its effectiveness after such a short period of use. Was happy with the texture, not super greasy. Also liked that there was low to no scent. Didn't notice any major decreases in fine lines and wrinkles withing the first week of use. Willing to give a longer review period a chance to see the true effectiveness of the product.

Love that it's an affordable and easily available department store brand.

April 15, 2020

Works but takes a little longer than expected

Tried other products first but all sting my eyes. I guess I have sensitive eyes.

This one doesn't. I am not sure if it does a good job in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles, but retinol is said to be able to do so. I will use it for a longer time to find out. As for the moisturizing effect, yes this one is creamy and conceals the water. It is not thin enough, but I expect the greasy feeling to hold the water inside. It's greasy but it's a good moisturizer.

Had to use it longer than expected to get effects over me wrinkles though.