Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Cream Reviews

Néovadiol Magistral is the first treatment specially designed for women in menopause and post menopause. Its formula combines 3 vital oils: carthamus seed oil, rice bran oil and shea butter. Combined with Proteic Gf and Pro-xylane, this complex provides the skin with the nutrition it needs and restores its overall vitality.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

April 15, 2019

Essai

Oui j'acheterai ce produit je l'ai faite essayer à ma fille elle dit qu'elle vas l'acheter elle aussi.donne un beau teint très contente d'avoir essayer ce produit

2.0/5

April 11, 2019

Vichy Magistral Cream

I received this product Free to try out and was rather disappointed. I did not like the smell or texture. I found the cream rather heavy. I like my face creams fluffy (like whipped cream). I have very dry , mature skin & did not find it really nourished it that much, even using it twice a day. I do not think I will purchase this product in the future.

April 06, 2019

Feels luxurious!

This ultra-nourishing balm lives up to its promise of smoother, more supple skin. It is thick but quick to absorb and feels comfortable on the face, not sticky or greasy. After a month of use however, I did not notice more definition of skin contours or that my skin was any firmer. It is simply a good, nourishing moisturizer for very dry skin and for that use, I recommend it. I received a full sized sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinion.

April 05, 2019

Vichy Neovadiol Magistral

Dès l'ouverture du pot, nos narines hument le doux parfum de cette crème.
    Très agréable à appliquer. elle donne une impression de "repassage" du visage. Les rides et ridules semblent moins profondes.

Un autre excellent produit

Moins odorante que sa soeur rose platine, elle s'étend parfaitement et pénètre la peau dans les secondes qui suivent. On ressent très bientôt ses effets densifiants. À recommander sans aucune hésitation.

Aucune revue

Je suis très satisfaite, la texture de la crème est un peu épaisse toutefois ma peau est douce et hydratée, je l'utilise la nuit, et j'espère de bons résultats.

Magazine Véro

super crème non grasse et s applique bien, au réveil on sent notre peau reposé. Il y aucun doute sur cette crème en la mettant tout les soirs quelle va vous donner une belle peau .

April 04, 2019

Vichy Neovadiol Magistral is a non greasy night cream.

I love the Vichy Neovadiol Magistral densifying nourishing balm night cream. It does everything I am looking for, especially in our winter months

It works wonders on Very Dry Mature skin. I am glad I got to give it a try, and now it is on my list of things to buy.

I had to go to the Vichy web site for directions on the application, but I enjoyed the site and found out all my answers I was looking for

1.7/5

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Okay, but would not buy

This product is thick and creamy. I did like the soft rose scent. I used it morning and night for two weeks and the jar was empty even though I used it in reasonable amounts. If you look at the photo, the glass jar itself is about half an inch thick, so there is not much room left for the cream. It felt moisturizing on the skin and absorbed quickly, but I did not find it any better than my favourite cream, Cerave, which is about three times less in cost. I would not buy it.

April 03, 2019

Night cream

I used this cream as a night cream. It is heavier than the Neovadiol rose cream. this cream is heavier and lasts longer. it does have a scent to it that vanishes quickly. If you are affected by odours, please note this. I enjoyed using this cream for a night cream.