Vichy Idéalia Day Care Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #2 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Enriched with Vitamin E and Kombucha, it improves skin radiance and minimizes the look of fine lines and pores.

• Kombucha: Obtained from Ceylon black tea, which naturally contains a unique combination of AHA + Vitamins + Probiotics + Polyphenols
  • Vitamin E: Natural anti-oxidant playing a key role in the reducing signs of aging
  • Adenosine: Stimulates the renewal of the epidermis and boosts the anti-wrinkle activity of Kombucha
  • LHA: Activates micro-exfoliation and promotes the absorption of Kombucha and Adenosine
  • Mineralizing Thermal Water: Soothing and fortifying
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Eyes and Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution

June 14, 2017

Great product but a little expensive

I got a sample of this cream from the vichy website and I really liked it. I would not buy this product though as there are many other creams that work just as well and cost less.

June 05, 2017

I have never been one to spend excessive amounts on lotions and creams. This year I am turning 35 and am really starting to notice that I am indeed aging haha. I adore this product, it has such a nice light fragrance. I have been using Vichy Idealia Day Care for almost a month now and am so impressed with the results. Goes on very easily, a little goes a long way too which is fantastic. Leaves such smooth skin and isn't at all greasy. Highly recommend!

May 09, 2017

I received a sample of this from Vichy and I must say I do like it. It has a light fragrance and keeps my face nice and soft, I would definitely buy this product!

May 02, 2017

Loved this product alot. My face was so smooth after using it. Continued to use this for a week and really saw the difference it had did for me! My face was smooth glowed like it said it would I felt so much more better about my face apperance!

May 01, 2017

J'adore cette crème de jour! En plus de sentir bonne, elle est très efficace

J'ai utilisé la crème pour peau normal à mixte puisque j'ai une peau mixte et contrairement à la plupart des crèmes, celle-ci est rapidement absorbée par la peau et elle ne laisse pas de filtre gras. En une semaine j'ai remarqué un changement. Ma peau est moins terne et mes pores se sont légèrement moins apparent.

Je la recommande fortement! :)

April 28, 2017

Works wonderfully, my skin looks and feels younger and fresher! I love the way it felt on my skin was barely noticeable. Had a very light silky feeling.

April 28, 2017

La crème Idéalia de Vichy a une odeur très agréable tout en restant discrète. Elle hydrate bien la peau sans être grasse, ce qui facilite l'application du maquillage. Le prix est élevé mais ça en vaut la peine. Je rachèterai surement cette crème.

March 15, 2017

Le prix est assez élevé, mais comparé les crèmes moins dispendieuses ça vaut la peine, l'hydratation est bonne et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. L'odeur n'est pas trop forte non plus.

February 17, 2017

J'adore cette crème, je l'a met à tout les jours, elle fait vraiment une belle peau, pas trop grasse, mais elle hydrate vraiment je l'a recommande fortement :)

January 08, 2017

This is an ideal day cream. It is non greasy, super hydrating and wonderful for sensitive skin. At $45, for the results that are obtained, it is not at all that expensive.