4.1/5
Vichy Idéalia Day Care Reviews

Enriched with Vitamin E and Kombucha, it improves skin radiance and minimizes the look of fine lines and pores.
  • Kombucha: Obtained from Ceylon black tea, which naturally contains a unique combination of AHA + Vitamins + Probiotics + Polyphenols
  • Vitamin E: Natural anti-oxidant playing a key role in the reducing signs of aging
  • Adenosine: Stimulates the renewal of the epidermis and boosts the anti-wrinkle activity of Kombucha
  • LHA: Activates micro-exfoliation and promotes the absorption of Kombucha and Adenosine
  • Mineralizing Thermal Water: Soothing and fortifying
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Eyes and Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution

January 26, 2019

La meilleure crème pour les premières rides!

Avec sa légère odeur florale cette crème réduit visiblement l'apparence des pores et des ridules. Parfaite sous le maquillage, elle est absorbée rapidement. La meilleure que j'ai essayé!!

August 11, 2018

Skin renewed

The first time I used this cream from Vichy idealia, my skin felt fresh. It has a pleasant scent and goes on easily. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. After using it for a couple of days I noticed a difference with my skin. My skintone was more even and my pores were more defined. I haven't stopped using it since!!

July 03, 2018

This face cream is lovely!

Vichy Idealia day care cream is an amazing face cream: on top of the fact that it smells lile swedish berry candy (mmmm), it feels so nice on the skin. It claims to smooth fine lines, boost glow, and refine pores- I cant make any claims for the fine lines as I do not have any; but it definitely moisturizers very well and boosts the glow of my skin, leaves it feeling full and supple and soft!

June 27, 2018

Smells so good!

I love this product. First of all, the scent is delicious and so refreshing. Second of all, it goes on so smooth and light. My skin feels airy afterward, not oily or heavy. I've noticed a difference in just over a week.

May 15, 2018

I’m seeing and feeling results!

I have really noticed a huge difference with using this everyday! I got a sample of this when I purchased a regular size bottle of the Mineral 89. A little of this going a long way, I put a dab on my cheeks, forehead, chin, and nose. That is enough to cover your face. I have really struggled with dry skin these past two Canadian winters. I have tried numerous items and I really feel a difference with this cream. I feel the richness when I touch my face, sounds crazy - I know, but it’s the truth. My skin has not felt this nourished in literally years. I will be buying this again for myself AND as gifts!

April 09, 2018

Super Hydrating - My new favourite

Vichy products are already a plus in my book but this cream blew me away with how moisturizing it was. My face soaked in every bit of it, plus a little goes a long way. It is light and has a great texture.
    It left my skin extra hydrated, smooth and soft. So much so that this is now my favourite facial moisturizer and I plan on buying it again and again.

I received a complimentary sample in exchange for an honest review.

March 21, 2018

Meilleure crème hydratante pour femme dans la trentaine

J’adore tout de cette crème. L’odeur, la texture et la sensation de douceur qu’elle donne à ma peau... De loin une des meilleure crème pour la femme dans la trentaine

February 14, 2018

Hydrates winter skin

I bought a jar a while ago but haven't bought another one yet. It did a great job at moisturizing drier winter skin and leaving a healthy glow. The fragrance is lovely, as with all Vichy products. It's not greasy and left my face feeling hydrated all day. I was curious to try it since it was on sale and I read many good reviews.

January 20, 2018

Really does help with spots and lines on the face and neck.

I will be buying this again. Feels great on your face, its good for sensitive skin, not oily at all. The price isn't that bad. The smell is a light fragrance, skin feels so soft after Just one use.
    I've been using Vicky idealia for a month and a half.

January 18, 2018

Great day cream

This is a very nice day cream with a beautiful light scent. I love putting it on because of the creamy texture. It absorbs well and moisturizes effectively. Only issue is that if you are prone to break-outs, you might want to avoid your t-zone. Otherwise, a very nice day cream!