4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 04, 2019

Great product but needs SPF

I have been using this product for a little over a week. My normal skin care routine involves using a moisturizer with SPF and that's it, I so far have avoided anti-aging products due to my concerns over the use of Retinol on my sensitive skin so I really appreciated this cream did not have Retinol, instead using caffeine and other antioxidants to help make my skin look younger over time, especially when I was using it in conjuction with Liftactiv Retinol HA and Eyes Supreme. Even overtop of the other cream it did not feel heavy and the moisture lasted all day, I'm really looking forward to trying this over the winter when my apartment gets super dry and so does my skin, I think it will be a godsend. It has a light scent that is not overpowering and your skin does not feel "clammy" as it can with some moisturizers that would just be too heavy.

My only critisism, and it really is a big one, is that it does not have any SPF protection, which is a huge disappointment for me. Protecting my skin is paramount, and if this is supposed to be an antiaging product, the number one rule of antiaging is sun protection, especially when using with a product like Liftactiv Retinol HA which advises use with a moisturizer containing an SPF of 15. So while I would normally recommend this product I would have to caution people that doing so would require another product with an SPF or wearing it at night (which is not what this product is designed for).

August 28, 2019

Love this!

I absolutely love this cream! I have been using it for 3 months now and all I can say is wow it works!! My fine lines and little wrinkles have disappeared and my face is glowing!

July 03, 2019

Purchased it with the night cream

I use this product daily ,as I don’t were makeup too much it makes my skin soft and supple,if I have to wear makeup it doesn’t leave a residue on my skin and the makeup goes on easily

June 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

Subtle glow

Order this product not expecting much. But this is definitely a game changer I’m a tired mommy on the run! Vichy not only moistures but keeps my make up looking fresh. I’m 37 and have pretty good skin.
    This definitely gave a nice wow to my skin.
    I use it morning and night also under my make up.
    Thumbs up and smells good too Nothing over powering.

June 12, 2019
    New Mexico, United States

Love it!

I love this moisturizer. Been using it for about 2mths. It leaves my face feeling so soft. Especially since i do have dry skin. My wrinkles are reducing. It plumps my skin. Also have seen a big difference in the firmness of my skin. I would reccomend this product.

June 05, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great Day/Night Facial Moisturizer

After trying perhaps almost 100 different facial creams over the last several years, this is one of the best. I use it after applying my serums both day and night. In the evening, I follow-up with the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Hydrating Night Cream, which because of the gel-like consistency, acts like a sleeping mask. This is a great anti-aging duo! Highly recommend.

May 26, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Luxury feel

This quickly has become my favorite moisturizer! I love applying this at night of after a harsh mask or face scrub! My skin just soaks it up! Luxury in a jar! Feels so good!

April 30, 2019

AMAZING..... took all my fine lines away!

I had a sample of this from the drug store. I usually don’t spend 50$ + on a face cream. But in the 3 days I used the sample I already noticed results. My skin was firmer and smoother and my fine lines had disappeared!!!!! I will definitely spend the money and buy this product. It last a long time as well since you only need a little bit.

April 03, 2019

Vichy Liftactiv daycream

Product worked well but I didn’t like the smell at all. My skin was soft and not greasy
    A little goes a long way and this product really did help with dryness

March 06, 2019

Silver star

I got this product in the mail and started using it right away. This product is rich and the very next I saw a difference with my skin. It was nice and hydrating nice light smell that eventually evaporated. By the second day I was receiving compliments. Highly recommend it.

#gotitfree