bonne bell dr pepper lip balm

bonne bell dr pepper lip balm Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #410 out of 946 in Lip Balm

April 01, 2017

Seeing this pop up on a feed took me back to my teenaged years. Id always get on in my stocking for Christmas. I loved the flavor and scent as a kid. Its been so long that I actually purchase one.
    I'm sure I will one day soon. My Granddaughter loves lip balm.

April 01, 2017

Just like all the other flavors of these chapsticks made by bonne bell, this dr pepper one is awesome as well.
    isn't sticky, gives good moisture and usually comes in a multipack!

February 13, 2016

This is a light sweet tasting lip balm. It smells amazing and applys easily. The only thing I dislike is its not long lasting. The price of this product is reasonable and the overall design on the tube is colourful and fun. I would definitely want to try more of these

February 02, 2016

Out of all the Bonne Bell Lip Smackers I LOVE this one.

The color is awesome if you aren't used to wearing lipstick but still want to add more color to your usual look. The smell is incredible (even if you don't like Dr Pepper). Now I don't wat lip balms, but you can't help but taste a bit if you lick you lips, and this is so much better than lipstick (YUCK!)

I love this one.

August 01, 2015

My daily go-to for a hint of colour while moisturizing. I have them stashed EVERYWHERE! Every bag for sure. Add a lip of lip liner for definition for a more polished look. Smells great too.