Good

Booby Trapper Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 181 in Nursing Covers

November 25, 2015

Best investment ever! I love this cover... It is so big, you can wrap it comfortably around your baby, and be completely covered. It is also lightweight which is great in the summertime. I love the double bands! So nice to see baby, as well as keep baby comfortable and not constricted my the cover!

June 18, 2014

This has got to be the best nursing cover on the market. It has two wires to keep the cover up to look down to see your baby (the extra wire is actually very helpful!). It is also longer and wider than most nursing covers, which is great for when baby starts squirming to add that extra coverage. I highly recommend this nursing cover!!

June 22, 2013

After watching other mothers with their nursing covers, I have to say this is by far the best one. It has 2 rings, instead of the usual one, so I have no problems watching my son while he nurses. It also appears larger then others. My son is very wiggly and I never feel exposed.