BOOST® High Protein - Chocolate Reviews

BOOST High Protein Chocolate is the perfect option for recharging and refueling, because it’s more than just protein, it’s complete and balanced nutrition. Packed with 15g of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals per 237 ml with a taste you’ll love, it’s a strong choice for those looking to stay strong.

•    15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original
•    26 essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, B12 and Zinc.
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    Source of energy
•    240 calories to help keep you moving
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies or small meal or snack pre/post workout

Read reviews for BOOST® High Protein - Vanilla.

September 25, 2016

I REALLY LIKE THE TASTE OF THESE. GREAT FOR A PICK ME UP DURING THE TIME WHEN I DONT WANT TO COOK A MEAL.GREAT THAT THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN CHOCOLATE,STRAWBERRY VANILLA CANT WAIT TO TRY OUT THE OTHER FLAVORS. GOOD SOURCE OF ENGERY

September 25, 2016

I am going to say I was surprised by how good this tasted. I enjoyed the favour. The information on the label was good. If you shake before you drink, it will taste like all the 'regular' milk shakes you buy at the store but much less sugar and much more protein. I was concerned about the price, but when I compared it to other milk shake products it was well in the same price range. I like that it can be shelf stored, and cooled if you want. My hubby drank one straight off the shelf (he often dislikes cold drinks) and he drank the whole thing. He loved it. I had one fresh out of the refrigerator and was surprised how good it tasted! I have tried another brand of this type of drink and, well, it made me leary of trying any brand again. BOOST is different, it tastes great. Yes, I will be stocking this product in my pantry and in my refrigerator. I think it will be great as a meal replacement, and also as a afternoon 'boost' to a long day!

September 25, 2016

Product works well. Fills you up quickly even with the small bottle. Price is a little on the high side. It on average is $10 or more for 6 bottles. But given that it is easy to take on the go. It is a better alternative to other snacks.

September 24, 2016

I really like the deep rich chocolate taste. The beverage is smooth texture and goes down nice.. I chilled it really cold and really enjoyed the flavor. There was no bitter or vitamin flavor. I could only taste the rich smooth chocolate. This kept me full until lunch time so there was no need to snack inbetween meals. The price is a bit high but its worth it.

September 24, 2016

first i want thank chickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try the Boost meal replacement for free..it taste great.. i normally dont like the taste of meal replacement because i had bad experience with other products out there ,but when i tried the Boost drink in fact it did change my mind ,,i like the chocolate flavor-in it and got smooth taste and on top of all it supplied me with all the nutrition i need for the day ,,,,,honestly its taste great,, and no bad after taste like other products have ,,so from now on i now what to buy for meal replacement and if you ask me to compare Boost with other products ,i would tell you i will choose Boost ,,

Thank you so much chickAdvisor for giving me this amazing free Boost drink to try ,,,

September 24, 2016

I'm drinking one as I'm writing this review...

I've been diagnosted with IBS so it's harder for me to eat larger portions. I work out 3-4 times a week and I'm on a hyperproteinated diet (trying to gain weight), but reaching my daily protein intake goal isn't an easy task because I just cannot eat that much food without getting sick.

Boost is really helping me with my eating issues: I drink one in the morning and sometimes another one in the evening and I'm good to go! It increases my appetite for some reason (I think it should be decreasing your appetite but it just does the opposite for me), which in my case is something I really appreciate. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals so I don't even need to take those huge Centrum pills anymore!

The shakes are delicious (I love the strawberry ones too) and they don't leave an aftertaste or a pasty mouth like other similar products I've tried. I'm very satisfied with this brand and I highly recommend it!

*I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

September 24, 2016

I was provided with free product in exchange for my review. Boost High Protien, chocolate flavour, is amazing. It is like having chocolate milk for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The drink is filling and has a great taste. I felt full after drinking just one bottle. Yet the most effective time of day for me to drink a Boost is early in the afternoon or later in the evening. My cravings for food were cut dramatically and I found that I had more energy. The fact that there is a high amount of Protien is most likely the reason for this. My previous brand, Slim Fast, can't even come close to the flavour or results of Boost. The chocolate flavour was weak and runny (since I had to mix it myself) and I never really felt full.

September 24, 2016

I Love, Love this much needed Hi Protein Natural Supplement it helped me Recharge and Refuel after those 12 long hours work nights packed with protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals it's an excellent drink to stay strong and Healthy much better than those sugary sodas and juice I can't get enough of this chocolate Healthy Drink I will be purchasing this product all the time and I would recommend it to anyone at any time

September 24, 2016

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I was quite impressed with the richness in flavour. It keep me feeling full and stopped me from snacking. I'd definitely buy it again.

September 24, 2016

I received this product Free for giving my honest opinion . Thank you @ChickAdvisor #GotItFree
    #Boost
    This type of Boost was High Protein. It's great for when you skip breakfast as it contains all the vitamins and minerals you need for a serving of food.
    I found this product very similar to other nutritional drinks but the price was way less. I notice this is always going on sale too.
    It has a nice rich chocolate taste that only left a bit of an aftertaste. I would for sure recommend to friends and family. Thank you for this opportunity #ChickAdvisor