4.1/5
Ensure High Protein Meal Replacement Drink Reviews

Packed with 12 grams of high-quality protein. Low-cholesterol and low in saturated fat

December 10, 2019

Love the taste

I have tried other meal replacement drinks. I find that the Ensure High Protein Meal Replacement in Pecan flavor is amazing. It is smooth and tasty to drink while giving me the extra boost I need in my day to get through. I have this product on hand when I won't have the time to eat and it gives me the vitamins and minerals that I need while on the go. I love it and it your looking for a great tasting meal replacement that gives you the vitamins and minerals you need on the go this is it. I comes in different flavours and types such as Regular, Extra Protein and more.

January 25, 2019

Merveilleux pour dépanner!

Suite à une opération à la bouche, j'ai dû suivre une alimentation liquide. Je n'avais jamais goûter les produits ensure avant mon opération, mais le goût et la texture sont agréable en bouche. Le prix est tout de même raisonnable et pour être honnête. Même maintenant je continue à en acheter, car ça dépanne bien les matins quand on est pressée et qu'on a pas le temps de se préparer à déjeuner. :) boissons consistante sans l'être trop non plus. Simplement parfait !

October 25, 2018

I can stomach it

I have tried a variety of such drinks. Ensure is the only brand I actually like. The taste is smooth and creamy and it does a good job as a meal replacement, satiating my hunger.

May 13, 2018

Great taste!

I love the Chocolate High Protein Ensure. It is a great meal replacement. It is creamy and has a great taste. The Chocolate one tastes like Chocolate milk. This product is a great source of protein. Overall, nutritional values are great for this product. Would recommend this meal replacement to all

May 10, 2018

I couldn't go without my Ensure High Protine Drink! Vanilla

I use ensure everyday. I have an issues with eating. I'm never hungry, and I have problems keeping weight on. I drink an Ensure every morning I wake up. It helps me have an appetite. I also drink one with my lunch, which is usually light. This helps me maintain my weight and help with the vitamins my body needs. And I'm very picky wat I Eat, these drinks taste awesome

January 22, 2018

I love ensure

I love the ensure, it has a rich flavor, normally I consume it at night or in the morning, I have always liked this product, I really love ensure.
    my favorite is the vanilla (high in protein )

January 22, 2018

Essentiel

J'avoue ne plus pouvoir me passer d'Ensure *surtout celui au chocolat*
    avec seulement 30 minutes de pause diner. Un ensure a tout les jours m'assure que je prend le plus de nutriments et vitamines possible

January 12, 2018

Great supplement and would buy this product again

I find with a busy work schedule it can be easy to miss important meals. I love to drink Ensure on the go. It provide nutrients and protein I need in a busy day. I highly recommend.
    Whether you need your daily supplement or want to live an active lifestyle. It provides the intake you need.

January 05, 2018

My kids love it

My kids love the product. They work put in gym a lot and they say this is a great drink that give him more protein. The taste is delicious , better tasting than some other brands. Although more expensive than other brands, They also send out coupons in the mail.

October 18, 2017

Grandma enjoys it

I started buying these shakes for my grandmother now that she requires supplements for her nutrition. She loves the rich flavor and smoothness of the shake - she said it tastes like she's drinking a milkshake.