BOOST Just Protein Reviews

BOOST® Just Protein™ is a new unflavoured instant whey protein powder to help you get the protein you need:
  • 18g of protein*
  • 80 calories*
  • 0 fat* and 0 sugar*
  • No added flavour, colour, or sweetener
  • With only 2 ingredients

*per 21g serving
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 19, 2020

Great to throw in baking/cooking!

You can taste it if you just mix it with water and drink it - tastes and smells like collagen powder. But this is great in soups and baking! It dissolves just like collagen so it doesn't affect the texture of whatever you add it in.

March 01, 2020

I would buy again!

I loved it I would buy again forsure the only thing I did not like was the flavour, it’s not flavoured so maybe if it had a little bit more taste I would enjoy more. But I felt a boost of energy after and it felt amazing. Great product!!

December 10, 2019

Very useful for people on the go.

I am a person always on the go so sometimes don't always have time to eat properly. I use this product alot especially when attending competitions. I have a high metabolism so always need to refuel my body and boost does that job for me.it is effective product which works for me and would recommend it.

June 17, 2019

No flavour? Ehhh..

My only complaint about the product is the fact that there is definitely a slight flavour. Of course being a whey protein you can’t fully expect flavourless... so definitely add it to something with flavour to help mask it. The first time I tried it I added it to water, and it did alter the taste. Even with a water enhancer you can tell it’s there, but it helps!

March 21, 2019

It was good I'd buy again

Bought this for my son and husband. It was good from what they said. Mix it well with your fav drink and you're good to go. Will be purchasing more in the near future.

February 09, 2019

Great "boost" for cold protein but don't cook with it.

This product is absolutely the best in terms of adding to cold smoothies, yogurt, anything chilled. Its smooth, tasteless, and a fantastic way to add an extra boost of protein to meet your daily goals/requirements.
    Price, is a little high per serving in my area at $20 CDN per can on average.
    Downside: although it can dissolve well when adding to a warm, already cooked meal, it does NOT fare well when added to a food before it is heated or cooked. For example if you add it to instant oatmeal after making the oatmeal it is fine. But if you add it to the bowl BEFORE microwaving the texture becomes much like a grated sponge and the oatmeal volume almost doubles in size and is dry. I added it to ramja masala to boost the protein and when reheated it expanded again, dried out the gravy and again texture was like having a grated sponge mixed into my food. Lesson learned, it is ok to add to your own portion of food after heating or any cold item is fine. But do not add to any food item that will need to be reheated or is not finished cooking.

January 24, 2019

Very excited about it

Just adding it to almost everything throughout the day you make sure your body gets enough protein, I am planning on buying more.I add I to my cereal, smoothie and even to juice.

January 24, 2019

I will buy again

I tried and this shake helped me feel better and keep my body going daily my energy and digestive systems going I am able to get the vitiam vitiams I need.

January 18, 2019

No sugar!

I love that this product is smooth, no clumps and is sugar free. I can add it to my shakes and or smoothies
    If your on a low carb diet this is for you

January 05, 2019

Love this protein!

It's always so hard to find a protein shake that doesn't taste awful, chalky or sickeningly sweet with gross fake flavors. This protein powder is sugar free and flavor free! You can add it to smoothies or your own drink of choice without needing to choke down a gross tasting drink!