Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

A bit too sweet

Although I liked the texture and consistency of the Premier Protein Caramel Shake, I found it too sweet. The shake was creamy, smooth and not chalky -which was really nice. The caramel flavour was just too sweet though. If you like really sweet drinks you might like this, but I had a hard time drinking it. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Delicious Protein Shake

I’m so happy I was chosen to try this flavour for free! I loved the taste. Other protein shakes I’ve tried are grainy and taste gross but I would recommend! I will be repurchasing next time I go to Costco.

Premier Protien Will Probably Buy

I tries this Premier Protien drink to try as a meal supplement and it was great. I felt satisfied and enjoyed the flavor. I will probably buy this again.

mauvais gout

Je n'ai pas aimé le gout, c'était trop sucré, La texture du produit était bonne par contre et facile a boire. Je prendrais le produit si le gout serais meilleur.

Sucré mais bon

J’ai eu la chance de pouvoir goûter gratuitement au Shake @PremierProtein saveur caramel grâce à @Chickadvisor! Je suis plutôt difficile avec ce genre de boisson, qui souvent ont un arrière goût de vitamine ou je ne sais trop quoi. Il faut dire que j’ai été agréablement surprise de la texture et du goût ! Délicieux mais pas pour tout le monde puisque le goût est plutôt sucré et prononcé! Pour environs 11$ pour 4 shakes, c’est raisonnable mais pas donné donc peux dépanner lors de matin pressés ou après un entraînement !

Loved it

Upon gettinbit I had to taste it. And wow! It was good! I really liked adding to smoothies too! Most protein shakes taste like it's fill o protein but not these! I would highly recommend trying it out for yourself!

2.0/5

Not for me

I got to try the Premier Protein Caramel shake for free. I liked the taste and how smooth the texture was, but did not like how it made me feel after consuming it. It gave me an upset stomach and a headache after. I also did not like the unecessary filler ingredients it had. If they reformulate their shake with better healthier ingredients, then I would give them a try again. At this time, I would not recommend this shake to anyone.

February 15, 2020

Taste great and guilt free

PREMIER PROTEIN CARAMEL SHAKE not only taste great but it keeps me full for a long time. I use it prior to my gym workout or post workout for a recovery meal. I would definitely purchase this again. You can even mix it in with coffee to make a low fat drink.

Premier protein caramel shake

J’ai goûté premier protein shake au caramel, reçu gratuitement de chickadvisor. Cette boisson est crémeuse et à très bon goût. Par contre, je trouvais que ça goûtait un peu plus l’érable et non le caramel. Par contre, c’était très agréable comme goût. Je ne m’en plains pas !

best protein shake ever!

This is the only protein shake that I have liked. It doesn't leave a yucky after taste like most proteins and it is smooth. It is high in protein and low in sugar! It still tastes sweet but without all the sugar!