Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

May 24, 2020

Premier protéine caramel

Une boisson parfaite à boire sur le pouce quand on est pressé et pas le temps de déjeuner. Aussi très bon quand on l’ajoutent à du café froid en café glacé.

May 12, 2020

The best flavor

These are amazing! I love all flavors of the Premier Protein drinks but this one is definitely the best that I've tried so far. It has a nice, smooth Carmel taste without being too sweet!

May 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this in my coffee!!

I absolutely love this protein drink - especially mixed with 2 shots of espresso over ice in the summer, the perfect low calorie iced coffee drink!!! And with added protein!! Works amazing as creamer in my coffee also. As you can tell, I’m a coffee lover too! :)

1.8/5

March 30, 2020

Premier protein

I didn’t like the taste. Too sweet and it has a heavy taste. I was very disappointed even if the ingredients seemed to be a healthy combination with almost no sugar.

March 27, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Way too Sweet but good in Coffee

To drink alone is way to rich/sweet but if you put it in a cup of coffee its pretty good. It helps loose weight or keep weight off. I may/may not buy this again, I keep going back to chocolate.

March 21, 2020

A bit too sweet

I gave this free sample to my hockey son. I did have a sample and we both agreed that the caramel flavoured one is a bit too sweet. I really loved all the benefits and even good if you need a quick snack on the go!

March 08, 2020

Bon produit

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. Il est délicieux et n'est pas trop sucré. La quantité est parfaite. J’ai reçue ce produit gratuitement de Chick Advisor pour en faire l’essai.

March 08, 2020

Tastes like a butterscotch pudding cup

I love these shakes. They’re the only protein shakes I’ve had that doesn’t have that weird protein taste. It tastes like I’m drinking a butterscotch pudding cup. They also are great for the keto diet with only like 3 net carbs so it’s like a little treat with tons of protein!

March 06, 2020

A little too sweet

I tried the vanilla after the chocolate and found it way more sweet. I didn’t like as much, it tasted too industrialized to me. I wouldn’t really buy this flavour again.

2.8/5

March 06, 2020

Nor for me, dont like the taste.

I did not like the taste of this drink. It was too sweet. A chalkey taste when drinking it and a bad aftertaste. It did however keep me full for hours and was a perfect meal replacement.