4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

December 13, 2017

Perfect for low carb

There are several decent protien shakes out there that are low carb but Premier Protien is by far the best tasting. The vanilla is my favorite. I do like the chocolate too but vanilla goes best in an iced coffee in my opinion. Besides drinking these on the go I love having a delicious low carb coffee treat. These are also awesome frozen on their own or blended with coffee or fruit. I do wish they were cheaper and I only buy them when I get a good deal or sale.

December 13, 2017

A delicious alternative in a smoothie

I tried the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake recently. At first, I did not enjoy the taste of it on its own. I then tried adding it to my morning smoothie, as an alternative to yogurt and a liquid. In this scenario, it worked perfectly and my smoothie was delicious. I will be buying this item again for my smoothies, and perhaps a milkshake.

November 20, 2017

A perfect addition to any smoothie!

I got to try the chocolate and vanilla Premier Protein shakes and I loved the flavour of both! I used some of the vanilla shake in a smoothie and it added a wonderful flavour to my drink. You can have this on it's own or mixed with something else, but either way its a nice treat!

November 19, 2017

Bon gout

Bon format, bon goût bon rapport qualité prix et procure un boust en protéines pour faire la journée ou après s'être entraîné je le recommande #gotitfree

November 15, 2017

Low in SmartPoints (WW) - Yummy in Coffee!

For those using Weight Watchers and craving that sweet coffee taste but not wanting to waste their points, this is perfect! You can just use a splash at a time and gives you a nice creamy flavor. An interesting way to use it beyond your typical pre/post workout drink!

2.3/5

November 12, 2017

Not a fan

The taste is not something that I can like. Thought it would grow In me but nope. I had to dump the rest of the container out. It was just not appealing to me.

November 08, 2017

Premier Protein Nutrition High-Protein Shake Vanilla

Protein, protein, protein. Premier Protein® I love protein because it is essential for a healthy and active life but getting enough is hard, especially protein that doesn’t come with too many calories or too much fat. That’s why they make delicious, essential protein that curbs hunger and fuels your energy for whatever you love to do. shakes come in convenient, shelf-stable and environmentally friendly Terra-Pack cartons. Each shake contains 30 grams of protein, 1 gram of sugar, and just 160 calories.

November 07, 2017

Interesting Meal Substitute

This meal substitute is by my opinion tastier than is sister (chocolate)!
    I usually would take it in the morning, but the taste ain’t fully satisfying to make it a daily habit.

1.8/5

November 03, 2017

I didn't like the vanilla flavor. I love vanilla, but not in this shake. I found it had a horrible aftertaste. I love the idea of a supplement at breakfast, but this brand just didn't cut it. It's not something i would purchase.

November 03, 2017

Sweet & Yummy Vanilla Shake

I received this protein shake from Chick advisor for free, and I enjoyed the vanilla flavour the most! I've tried several protein shakes from another brand and it didn't taste exciting, but this one was easy to drink as it was sweet, but not overly so. I recommend you to shake it well and drink it cold!