4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

April 26, 2019

Flavor was okay.

I was one of the lucky ladies who got to try out the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake free for testing purposes.

For the last few months I have been wanting to try these shakes since I started the Ketogenic diet. I heard mad reviews from other people in our support groups on how amazing they are!

I was so excited to be able to test out the Vanilla Shake because it is low on sugar and has extra protein. I was expecting to feel full after drinking the shakes but I was hangry minutes after drinking it. The taste was like you'd expect a protein shake to be, a little chalky flavour but it was managable. I was surprised how sweet it actually tastes with not having much sugar.

I loved the fact that the shakes have 30g of protein. And them being low sugar made them work well for my diet! One thing that upsets me is how I cant get them locally in my town. I would like to try them again, and try iut the other flavours.

February 22, 2019

Low in fat which is great

I'm on weight watchers and it's hard to find shakes that aren't high in sugar. These are great for a quick on the go breakfast. I often mix in coffee/espresso with the vanilla one or just add some fruit in the blender. Great taste for sure!

January 25, 2019

Great Tasting!!!

Best protein drink I’ve come across. It tastes amazing on its own, in smoothies and even as a coffee creamer (hot or cold). It’s very smooth and does not have a gross chalky taste

June 14, 2018

I will continue to buy!

I have been drinking premiere protein shakes for the last 6 months - chocolate is the best. Vanilla is very versitile - add to ice frozen banana pieces to get a very good tasting banana smoothie with 30 grams if protein. Blend with ice and strawberry yoghurt for strawberry smoothie.

Not delicious on its own, but it is drinkable - just a strange aftertaste. I recommend this product to get extra protein and only 135 calories.

June 07, 2018

Average taste, above average protein content

This vanilla flavour tastes very similar to all of the other protein beverages I have tried in the past. However, it does have 30 g of protein, which is much higher than most others that I would consider similar. I’m not sure what the price is, but I would get it again. I need things that are easy and quick to consume on he go, especially because I’m often on the road a lot for work and I am very active. All in all, pretty average in terms of taste, but the protein content makes it stand out.

June 02, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Need more protein this was perfect

I loved them very easy on processing. They can be very pricey... but at Costco and Sam's the box is a better deal! I had surgery and these came recommended.

May 01, 2018

Tastes good and gives a good amount of protein!

Dietary chances have made it necessary for me to get about 100 grams of protein a day. That isn't always easy. I'm not a big fan of powdered protein that you mix with milk or water or whatever. Premier Protein is a pleasant option to the powder. You can blend it with ice and flavourings to change it from vanilla to almost any flavour you can imagine. Adding one or more of these a day make it so much easier to achieve my protein goals.

April 14, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Perfect meal in the morning

My mother gave this to me to try, and I had it for breakfast. Typically I only eat leftovers for breakfast that aren't very healthy, but this is much better! I do have a slight intolerance to dairy but other than that this is a perfect meal when I'm rushing to work int he morning.

February 26, 2018

Convenient and Versatile

Great tasting vanilla... high protein. Low carb. Low fat. Premade shakes are only 160 calories and about 11 oz. Great for grab and go... keep one in your locker or gym bag. No need to refrigerate. They also make a great coffee creamer... or blend with some fruit for a protein smoothie. Available by the case at Costco.

February 24, 2018

Delicious!

Taste like a dessert. Great meal replacement option. High protein levels and low in sugar content. No gritty feel or after taste. Great for an on the go option.