4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

Creamy delight

This shake is a little sweet for me on its own but on the suggestion of a friend I tried it in my coffee. Tastier than milk and helped curb the office day cravings. I feelt full longer and better about what I was putting in my coffee as I wasn’t putting any additional calories and enhancement into my daily calorie counters.

October 18, 2017

vanille pour débuté la journée

j'ai apprécié le produit pour son efficacité, j'ai pris la boisson vers 7 am et j'ai pu me rendre jusqu'au dîner sans problème. je dirait que, comme j'ai fait l'essai en même temps de celui au chocolat, j'ai préférée le goût du chocolat à celui de vanille, mais je suis davantage chocolat dans la vie alors c'est vraiment une question de goût.

3.2/5

Too sweet for me

When I received the package, I was really excited to try it. I'm not the kind of girl that drink protein shake, but I was curious to try it to understand what everybody's talking about.
    I have to say... I tried the vanilla shake first. Oh!... It was hard to drink because it was too sweet. But after a couple of sips it turns out not too bad but not the kind of thing I would drink every day. I tried it with cereals and it wasn't that bad... Usually I add maple syrup because my cereals don't have a lot of sugar add on it. But with this sweet protein vanilla shake it was pretty good. I wouldn't drink this all the time, but for this review it was a good way to eat it. Also, i know that for me it's really hard to get protein in the morning. It was a good way to get some... but I still think that natural way is better for the body.
    If you're into that kind of stuff, I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it. So, yes I'll recommend it if someone's looking for a protein shake.

October 18, 2017

I will definitely buy Vanilla Protein shake all the time.

Definitely would buy this product. Really enjoyed the taste. It was just like drinking a vanilla milkshake and wow was l impressed to find a carton contains 500 mg of calcium, which is more than a glass of milk. A great travel meal in a transportable container. It was quite filling and contained a variety of different vitamins. It`s a great way to start your day. This is a keeper for me.

Perfect for Smoothies

i got this product free from Chick Advisor Product Review Club, and quite enjoyed it. It was smooth and not too sweet. It also wasn't chalky like most protein drinks. It was also perfect for adding to smoothies and it wasn't too sweet and the flavour wasn't overwhelming. Would recommend.

October 18, 2017

Protein that tastes like ice cream

I was skeptical at first about this product. I wasn't sure how it would taste. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! On first sip, it tasted like vanilla ice cream - one of my absolute favourite foods!! It was smooth, just the right thickness and had an amazing taste. It kept me full for a few hours. Will be a great go to when I don't have time to eat or need that mid afternoon protein boost.

Protein packed powerhouse!

I loved that one serving had 30g of protein, which is more than most other protein shakes. Its very conveniently packaged; I keep one in the car and drink it on my drive home from the gym. I loved the Vanilla flavour and the mouthfeel/ consistency of the drink. I would love if they can make a strawberry flavoured shake to add more flavour variety.

October 18, 2017

Je racheterai ce produit, c'est certain!

C'est crémeux, lisse et pas trop sucré. Goûteux, c'est comme un milkshake à la vanille sans arrière-goût crayeux et a l'épaisseur / onctuosité de la crème à fouetter. C'est rassasiant de ses 30 grammes de protéines, mais aussi faible en sucre, donc c'est bon.

October 17, 2017

Mon préféré! Je déjà acheté ce produit

J’ai eu le privilège d’essayer ce shake que j’ai vraiment adoré. Idéale pour le matin si nous sommes pressés par le temps, ou après l’entraînement. La texture est superbe et le goût encore plus. j’étais heureuse de faire la découverte de ces produits et je suis maintenant une consommatrice. merci!!

October 17, 2017

Debbie Johnson

I received this free to try. I am not usually a breakfast eater and even though the package says not to use as a meal replacement, I did anyway. The flavor was good, not too thick, no gritty feel and no bad aftertaste. Very refreshing cold, right out of thr fridge!