Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 27, 2018

partout

Facile a emporter partout , parfait pour donner énergie après le sport , donne énergie pas très bon gout mais sa passe. Pas recommander de prendre repas.

August 16, 2018

Not bad for on the go!

I really like these because I can just grab one when walking out the door! I find them a great snack prior to hitting the gym after work. I can't stand fake chocolate protein taste and these aren't bad at all.

July 06, 2018

I couldn’t stomach the taste

My Bariatric dietician recommended these to me and the price seemed reasonable at Sam’s club so I purchased a case of them.

I just could not drink these. Too chalky and had an unbearable after taste. I really wanted to like them but just could not. They’re an excellent source of protein as each shake had a whopping 30 grams.

There is however a bright side as I’m able to drink the Premier Clear Tropical Punch drinks.

July 04, 2018

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

I was hesitant to try these pre made protein shakes. Now, I wish I would have tried them sooner! I bought a bulk pack from Costco. My husband and I both consume protein. This product is sooooo tasty!!! Its best refrigerated or poured over ice. It is smooth consistency, great flavour, high protein (30g) and low carb...what more can you ask for?!

June 11, 2018

Premier protein “meal replacement”

- Okay, so!!!! For my 1st time trying the premier protein shake - it wasn’t bad at all. The chocolate flavor does not leave bad after taste. Only downside is; if you’re lactose tolerant -DON’T drink it. I’m currently paying for it now, as i am highly lactose but overall good Protein shake for on the go purposes.

June 01, 2018

Tastes great!

Premiere protein is amazing, especially the chocolate! I love to make overnight oats with this, because I get all the protein I need! Definitely recommend this product.

May 29, 2018

i have one a day, love the chocolate. it taste good

I have some health issues and having a hard time to get all my nutrients in with food. I have a premier shake once a day to help me get me daily protein. I really enjoy the chocolate shake. The taste is good. no after taste.

May 18, 2018

Effective

I was lucky enough to be able to try this flavour and the vanilla for free compliments of ChickAdvisor. This is a great drink for someone that leads an active on the go lifestyle. I love how there's two different flavours to choose from. Personally, I liked the vanilla flavour better, but my dad did like this one. I find that this flavour tasted a bit "powdery", like the protein powder wasn't mixed in properly. I would be open to try this again, just to see if I end up liking it more. But for now, I'll pass on this flavour.

April 14, 2018

My Go To Breakfast!

I love this protein shake! It taste like it has full sugar but it only has 1 gram and it's so filling. It's a great meal replacement.

I love the chocolate flavour and it's a great value for a protein shake. It doesn't have the chalky taste the other protein shakes usually have.

April 12, 2018

😋

J'adore ce "shake" de protéines, vraiment. Tout d'abord, parce que je crois que vous ne trouverez pas breuvage avec un plus haut taux de protéines sur le marché! 26g, c'est énorme et c'est ce que l'on veut pour un déjeuner rassasiant, parce que oui ce l'est! Également, il est excellent au goût! Il goûte le lait au chocolat normal, mais est plus santé ou du moins plus efficace. Vous pouvez le trouver en vente au costco à environ 30$ pour 24 breuvages.

Updated On: April 12, 2018

Pardon, 30g de protéines!