Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 19, 2020

Delicious protein chocolate shake

This protein shake are so delicious and creamy, perfect for a healthy snack or after a work out. I like to add it to my fruits smoothies in the morning.

June 19, 2020

The best shake out there

Every single shake I have ever tried has tasted weird and unappetizing. I was so hesitant to try this for that reason and especially because it's low it sugar and it ended up blowing my expectations way out of the water. It literally tastes like a shake. It doesn't have any weird aftertaste either. So yummy!

May 24, 2020

Protéine chocolat

La meilleure saveur selon moi de boisson à boire sur le pouce quand je suis pressé avant d’aller au travail. Excellent en café glacé également.

May 13, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great Taste and Filling

I love the taste of this shake. It’s great in smoothies, added in coffee and even on its own. It’s a bit thick and best when drank cold. It can provide me with enough energy and have me feeling full for about 3 hours. I normally drink this for breakfast and have it hold me off til lunchtime. I’ve tried other flavors but chocolate is by far the best flavor.

April 29, 2020

Tasty and Practical!

Easy to carry inside the purse without worrying about any spills. It has a delicious creamy chocolate taste, rich in protein with a really low amount of sugar in it. Perfect snack in a busy day

April 28, 2020

Premier protein

J'adore les shakes au chocolat de premier protein. Les boissons ont un très bon goût. Ils soutiennent longtemps car chaque Breuvage contient 30g de protéine et seulement 1g de sucre. Je les recommande fortement.

April 20, 2020

Premier protein Chocolate

Like the caramel flavor, I didn’t like this shake because it was too sweet. They only think you can taste is sugar. After two sips, you can’t handle it anymore.

April 10, 2020

Breakfast ready to go

I always have a stock of these yummy protein shakes to tide me over for a quick and easy breakfast as can grab one while heading to work with my banana knowing that it is high in protein, low in carbs and tastes great!

March 27, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Great Protein Shake

I love the chocolate flavor. I have a shake every day with espresso shots. It keeps me full for a long period of time and tastes great. I would recommend.

March 27, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Expensive but oh so Good!

I've tried every single protein shake on the market and this is the one I always come back too. Taste is a bit rich but its the best one I've found and helps me loose weight.