Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 14, 2020

A little pricey, but worth it!

These shakes are not only delicious, but super convenient and nutritional! I mostly use them as a breakfast or lunch supplement, but find that it holds me over until the next meal as needed! At only 160 calories it provides the nutrients needed while helping with weight-loss!

October 04, 2020

The best!!

The best protein drink ever! Recommended by people who have had bariatric surgery! Taste is amazing and 30g of protein and only 1g of sugar! Makes me full and not crave any more!

September 20, 2020

Yum!

I have tried many protein shakes and this is the only one that I am able to drink without having to force it down. Nice and smooth and tastes great! Makes you feel nice and full.

August 26, 2020

Yum yum!

Who doesn't love a chocolate shake? I love the protein of this drink, and the convenience. The taste is, of course, the most important part- and this stuff tastes great!

August 23, 2020
    Indiana, United States

This is the best milk based protein shake!

I had been searching for a protein drink that did not contain soy, as I have a sensitivity to it. Wow, did I find a winner! I love the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake! I use it as a replacement for breakfast and lunch and also splash some in my coffee for a yummy mocha experience! I have heard great things about the vanilla flavor too, so I’m trying it next!

August 11, 2020

Chocolatey

I eat a low carb high protein diet and these are great. I mainly use them in my morning coffee to replace milk/cream. They are a bit pricey but if you have a Costco membership Th eh are more reasonably priced and they go on sale often!

August 11, 2020

Absolutely love this high protein shake!

I love the convenient size of this drink. The taste is wonderful, just like drinking a healthy version of chocolate milk. It has 30g of protein and 1 gram of sugar, which I love. Other protein drinks do not have this much protein and contain a lot of sugar. The drink is low calorie and low fat so it is ideal for everyone.

July 22, 2020
    Florida, United States

TASTEY LOW CARB OPTIONS

I'm a bariatric patient. I look for high protein low carb options. This not only fits the bill.. But I like to freeze mine and make it more of a frozen treat!!!

July 22, 2020
    Arizona, United States

taste good

These taste really good but are expensive in my opinion. they are a good source of protein for someone like myself who doesn't eat and drink things they should.

June 19, 2020

Delicious protein chocolate shake

This protein shake are so delicious and creamy, perfect for a healthy snack or after a work out. I like to add it to my fruits smoothies in the morning.