Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Premier protein

J’ai essayer la boisson fouetter au chocolat après une entraînement, j’ai bien aimer le goût velouter et le goût du chocolat étais juste parfait et pas trop chocolater ni trop sucré !Dans les nutriments on peu constater qu’il on de très bon valeur nutritive dans chaqu’une des boissons. J’ai constater qu’après mon entraînement j’ai réussi à me rendre au souper sans devoir manger une collation ! Alors là boisson premier protein m’a soutenue une bonne partie du temps ! Je recommande se produit pour l’es journée pressée pour avoir une collation à porter de main ! J’ai reçu se produit #gratuit
    Merci chickadvisor

January 22, 2020

Chocolate is my favourite!

Really love the taste of this protein shake! It’s high in protein and low in calories for the serving size. It blends well together and doesn’t leave an after taste like other proteins do. Would recommend this to my friends and family.

Love the taste

This flavour is my favorite out of the ones ive tried! I like that there is very little calories and sugar. I will buy again and drink it after the gym!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious as a snack

I received the Premier Protein drink for free in exchange to review, and I quite enjoyed it as a breakfast drink on the go. It didn't keep me satisfied for a super long time, but I still enjoyed it. Would buy again.

Yummy

Absolutely love this shake. It was smooth, creamy and not overpowering. I think it would be great as a meal replacement or a snack after the gym. I also like the easy to store container it comes in, with reusable lid.

Little bit thick

Thank you chickadvisor for allowing me to try this for free!! It is a bit thick in taste. But other then that its pretty good. I drink protein shakes daily. I will definitely be buying more of these!! I would recommend these to anyone who drinks protein shakes after or before a workout. Or even if you drink them as a meal replacement. They are very filling.

January 22, 2020

Good for a quick protein/vitamin boost

I was offered the chance to try this as a free sample and I immediately liked that it was full of protein but also lots of vitamins. Makes a great addition to a workout or a busy day. The flavour is decent, tastes a bit like chocolate pudding mix (not so much like chocolate milk as you might expect). The only negative thing I would note is the artificial sweetener, which I don't love and leaves a bit of an aftertaste. When Im in the market for a quick protein drink, I'd consider buying this again if the price is right.

Premier Protein, Great for on the go or busy lifestyle

I was very excited to try the Premier Protein Chocolate, as a vegetarian getting proteins and vitamins is very important. However I wasn't a fan of the texture, it was quite thick compared to the Premier Protein Caramel, However I would suggest this to anyone who needs a low sugar, nutrition supplement.

Pour un petit plus

J’ai reçu le produit PremierProtein à saveur de chocolat gratuitement à des fins d’évaluation. Je suis souvent à la course le matin et j’ai peu de temps pour prendre un bon déjeuner qui me soutiendrait jusqu’à l’heure du dîner. Ayant reçu le shake PremierProtein au chocolat, je l’ajoute simplement à mon café latte en arrivant au travail et je suis sustentée jusqu’au dîner. À ma grande joie, ce produit n’est pas tellement sucré, à un goût très agréable de chocolat et la texture est crémeuse sans aucune trace de grumeaux ou de craie. C’est un ajout avantageux à ma routine du matin!

I liked it!

I #gotitfree from chick advisor and I really liked it! I thought it had a sweet, chocolatey taste. I found it to be rich and filling. I have a really high energy job, and it gave me a boost in the afternoon that held me over until dinner! I like that it is packed with protein, and all the vitamins and minerals I need. I would definitely recommend it. Thank you #chickadvisor!