BOOST Just Protein Reviews

BOOST® Just Protein™ is a new unflavoured instant whey protein powder to help you get the protein you need:
  • 18g of protein*
  • 80 calories*
  • 0 fat* and 0 sugar*
  • No added flavour, colour, or sweetener
  • With only 2 ingredients

*per 21g serving
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 03, 2017

J'ai bien aimé la poudre protéine. Le fait qu'elle soit sans saveur permet de la mélanger plus facilement à n'importe quoi ! Cependant je l'ai prise Avec du lait damande et des fruits en Shake la plupart du temps ! Elle est très utile pour les matins pressés et soutiens jusqu'à ma pause matin sans problème ! Je recommande !

April 03, 2017

Excellent product. I use the recommended amount in my smoothies and I don't even know it's there. I feel so full after I drink it. I have recently bought this product and it was priced at a reasonable price. I recommend this product. I'm not one for protein powder but I give this one 10/10. My husband even uses it to! Thanks for choosing me!

April 03, 2017

J'ai bien aimé la poudre de protéines Boost! Le produit est parfait pour faire les smoothies avec fruits et légumes car elle n'a pas un goût prononcé! Les enfants aussi ont adoré leur smoothies Boost le matin!

March 25, 2017

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor.

I felt that I had more energy. While I admit, it added an extra step to my routine it's easy to forget if you have a super busy day and naturally you fall into your old habits. So I consumed most of the powder on the weekends as it was more easy to slow down my busy schedule. The taste wasn't noticeable which I prefer because it acts like a secret ingredient with good benefits but doesn't take away from the taste of your drink.

Overall, I enjoyed using this product however, I wonder if people who are more fit could testament that it helped them achieve the best results in their workout. I will be looking to read those reviews.

March 24, 2017

I received this product compliments of Chickadvisor and I tried it out right away in my regular morning green smoothie. I must say that I was very impressed with it compared to the other flavoured protein powders I've used in the past as it did not add a synthetic or overly sweet taste that usually accompany protein powders that I've used. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to easily add protein into their diet without altering the taste of their recipes. I would certainly purchase this again.

March 21, 2017

I received this product for free to try from ChickAdvisor.

I've added it to my shakes and it doesn't alter the taste whatsoever and makes me feel fuller longer. I also added it to my pancakes.
    There are so many options!!!

Great product but for future i would like the same thing just vegan. I find that I can be sensitive to dairy protein at times and don't love the idea of soy in there either. plus vegan is always better :)

March 21, 2017

Le produit en tant que tel est bien. Habituellement, la raison pour laquelle je n'aime pas les poudres protéinées c'est qu'elles goutent toujours l'édulcorant et je déteste ce gout. Cependant, comme BOOST Just Protein n'a pas de gout et seulement 2 ingrédients, lorsque je le mélange à mes recettes, je n'ai pas le gout et les méfaits des édulcorants et j'apprécie beaucoup. De plus, j'aime qu'il n'y ai pas d'ârome et de colorant. J'aime aussi qu'il y ait seulement deux ingrédients ( SIMPLE IS BETTER). Peu de calorie pour la quantité de protéine! De plus, comme il n'a pas de goût, il peut être mélanger à plusieurs recettes, autant sucrées que salées. Cela est un avantage que les autres poudres protéinées ne peuvent se vanter (pour la pluspart).

Le seul bémol que je trouve pour BOOST Just Protein est la faible quantité de glucide qu'il contient. Étant amatrice de salle de sport, je sais qu'avant et après un effort physique, un apport en glucides est nécessaire, car la majorité de notre énergie provient des glucides et non seulement des protéines.

Sinon rien à redire!

March 20, 2017

Was pleased when i received this to review.
    Love the boost just protein product. Was trying to get in shappe after my second child and this is a good way to get the extra protein i need. Easyly able to put it in a shake for my snack during the day. No taste to the shake but getting the extra protein.
    Have not tryed it in a recepie but will do. Almost bought one at the store but i still have some left...its was on sale at a good pric

March 19, 2017

Loved this protein powder. It blended in perfectly with my smoothies and didn't have a chalky taste or feel. I also love to bake with it great way to add some

I love adding it to my baking to give my kids and extra boost of protein in their muffins and pancakes. It makes me feel better about sending these snacks in my kids lunches. I highly recommend this protein powder to all moms.

March 16, 2017

I've tried flavoured protein powders before and was never really happy with them. I was super excited that I was selected to try BOOST Just Protein. I love that it's unflavoured and doesn't alter the taste of foods that it's added to. BOOST Just Protein is filling and leaves me feeling satisfied for over 4 hours on just a 10 oz strawberry banana smoothie for breakfast. I've also tried it in soups and baking and I'm pleased with the results each time. Even my family enjoyed the foods we ate and didn't notice a difference in taste just how filling the food was. I will be buying BOOST Just Protein when I finish this tub. #gotitfree #BOOSTJustProtein