Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal

Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 107 in Cleansing Tools

April 16, 2017

I purchased the Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal a few weeks ago from Sephora, hoping it would improve the texture and overall appearance of my skin. I had heard rave reviews about konjac sponges, and thought it was finally time to treat myself. Costing around $20 Canadian, I found it to be a bit expensive. However, it is excellent at exfoliating my skin and leaves it very soft and smooth. Once water is applied to the sponge it becomes very gentle, but even still, I would not use it as often as twice per day, as recommended on the packaging. I have marked it down for effectiveness because it has recently caused me to break out unexpectedly. I'm unsure if it's entirely to blame, but it's the one thing I've been doing differently. Also, the fact that it is only supposed to last 2 or 3 months makes it an expensive purchase that one would need to keep making 4 to 6 times per year.

August 04, 2014

This is a great exfoliating cleansing sponge and can be used with your regular cleanser. I use it once a day (evenings), thinking that any more would be too harsh for my sensitive skin.