Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Reviews
#682 in Masks

This jet-black, mineral-rich mask creates a unique peel-off effect that delivers powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening results. Made with a premiere-quality clay, its deep-cleansing properties draw out dirt and oil. Other natural ingredients go to work exfoliating skin and refining pores. Powerful antioxidants shrink pores, firm skin, and reduce inflammation. Once dried, the mask strips away dead skin, impurities and excess oil to reveal immediate and visible results.

January 03, 2018

Boscia luminizing black mask

I like the concept of peeling mask because it really feels like the mask dries and grabs onto your dead skin and you remove it leaving a glowy effect (fresh skin). It is thick in formula. However, it causes a little tingling on the skin (not too big of a fan on that part). The wait time is 30 mins probably because you apply a thick layer. The smell it emits is kind of unpleasant. I think it was forced to be a neutral smell but I can still smell something slightly like chemicals. After peeling, skin does look more bright and feels super smooth. I'm just not sold on the smell.

August 11, 2017

Pretty good

I received a sample and so far, I like it! This peel off mask helps deep cleanse your pores. It works for both dry, oily and combo skin. It does tend to hurt a bit when peeling it off, but the results you will see are worth it.

August 05, 2017

Pricey but worth it

Personally I find the price a little steep but after one use I saw why. My skin instantly looked better after. I loved it. My skin isn't super sensitive so peeling it off was no problem but I have heard that people found this mask somewhat painful when it came down to the removal.

1.2/5

July 24, 2017

Gross mask

I'm a huge mask user. I bought this at Sephora in a set. Sadly this wasn't my favourite. I found it more annoying than anything. It was annoying to put on my face (kind of sticky) when it's on your face it doesn't feel that great and the worst part about it is taking it off. It's so hard to take off!

July 23, 2017

This product is so amazing I have 2 laying around my house!

This product does exactly what it says it does! It makes your face lighter and feel more cleansed! You will be amazed at the after results because I know I was!

June 20, 2017

Okay product,

I found that it didn't removed my blackheads, only a couple. It mostly removed my the hairs off my face. And for the cost, which is almost $50, it's just not worth it to me. There are many more cheaper ones that do the same.

June 15, 2017

Expensive but effective

I know there's like 40 different masks available but this one if for sure of the highest quality !! Works so well it doubles as a wax so my little lip hairs get taken away just as fast as my blackheads ! I like to wash the residue off with cold water so seal my pores after ! Ouchy but thankful lol

May 12, 2017

A peel off mask that helps with my black and white heads . You leave it on for 20 mins and it leaves your skin glowing and removes all your dead skin. I use it once a week.

April 19, 2017

I am in love with the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask! I got to try it for free, as it came in the Gift with Purchase at the VIB rouge event at Sephora earlier this year. It feels fresh as you smooth it on your face and wait for it to harden. When it does you peel it off and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and looking bright. I will say I can be difficult to start the peeling as it can adhere to the skin on the edge pretty well, but this usually just means that all the dead skin on your face will be gone.

I have a little bit of texture to my skin and have been trying to correct it. This product helps since my texture is caused by the build-up of dead skin cells that this mask removes. I use this once a week, occasionally using it twice in a week if I really need an extra pamper day! Definitely, should pick it up if you haven\t tried it already!

April 09, 2017

This was honestly a bit disappointing given all of the hype about it. It does not remove all your blackheads even remotely close to the way their page advertises. It does however make your face feel very nice and soft and clean. Its not all bad its just not what it advertises.