Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Reviews

Ranked #656 out of 779 in Masks

This jet-black, mineral-rich mask creates a unique peel-off effect that delivers powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening results. Made with a premiere-quality clay, its deep-cleansing properties draw out dirt and oil. Other natural ingredients go to work exfoliating skin and refining pores. Powerful antioxidants shrink pores, firm skin, and reduce inflammation. Once dried, the mask strips away dead skin, impurities and excess oil to reveal immediate and visible results.

June 20, 2017

Okay product,

I found that it didn't removed my blackheads, only a couple. It mostly removed my the hairs off my face. And for the cost, which is almost $50, it's just not worth it to me. There are many more cheaper ones that do the same.

June 15, 2017

Expensive but effective

I know there's like 40 different masks available but this one if for sure of the highest quality !! Works so well it doubles as a wax so my little lip hairs get taken away just as fast as my blackheads ! I like to wash the residue off with cold water so seal my pores after ! Ouchy but thankful lol

May 12, 2017

A peel off mask that helps with my black and white heads . You leave it on for 20 mins and it leaves your skin glowing and removes all your dead skin. I use it once a week.

April 19, 2017

I am in love with the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask! I got to try it for free, as it came in the Gift with Purchase at the VIB rouge event at Sephora earlier this year. It feels fresh as you smooth it on your face and wait for it to harden. When it does you peel it off and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and looking bright. I will say I can be difficult to start the peeling as it can adhere to the skin on the edge pretty well, but this usually just means that all the dead skin on your face will be gone.

I have a little bit of texture to my skin and have been trying to correct it. This product helps since my texture is caused by the build-up of dead skin cells that this mask removes. I use this once a week, occasionally using it twice in a week if I really need an extra pamper day! Definitely, should pick it up if you haven\t tried it already!

April 09, 2017

This was honestly a bit disappointing given all of the hype about it. It does not remove all your blackheads even remotely close to the way their page advertises. It does however make your face feel very nice and soft and clean. Its not all bad its just not what it advertises.

March 28, 2017

I love how this works cleans my skin right up I do it at least once a week. Love love love it there no smell to it it's really thick easy to put on I got all my Friends to use it too

March 05, 2017

I was fairly pleased with this product my skin definitely looked brighter after using it. The one downside is that i felt that it didn't take out enough junk from my nose. I am able to get clearer nose pores with biore nose strips

January 25, 2017

Love, love, love this mask. I bought this at sephora, and although slightly pricey, it works amazing. I found you had to apply it fairly thick which could be painfilnto peel on certain areas. I was impressed with the reduction of blackheads also.

January 19, 2017

Wow! I'm absolutely in love with this product! I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and it has now become my favorite go to mask. I have combination skin - sometimes it's oily, sometimes it's dry - and it has done wonders to it. It has minimized my pores and definitely improved my skin clarity. I didn't find it really gooey or hard to apply and it was a breeze to remove after it dried. I have only found two ways to purchase it though, online or at Sephora. I do find that it's worth getting by either method. If you're a face mask lover like me, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND giving this Boscia Luminizing Black Mask a try! :)

January 05, 2017

I purchase this from Sophora. This mask is great for softening my skin. I use it once a week. Have been using for 2 years now. Its quite expensive when you consider the size of the packaging. But I find it lasts a very long time.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic