• Bose Color Soundlink

Bose Color Soundlink Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #50 out of 665 in Electronics

July 08, 2017

Love this speaker! The best sound and quality!

I have had this speaker for a couple of years now, it's the best that I own! The sound is amazing and it is so portable, it can go anywhere with you and the bonus is, that it is Bluetooth. It pairs with so many devices and the speaker tells you when it needs to be charged. The new model just out is waterproof so it is great around water, you don't have to worry about ruining it. The colors are beautiful, many to choose from. Bose is a great company to deal with, I order all my products right from them because you get the best customer service when you do. I highly recommend this speaker to anyone who loves music like I do, you won't be disappointed!

November 07, 2016

BEST speaker ever!!!! easy to transport, the sound is AMAZING, and the colour options are fun! It would seem expensive, but in reality- the cost is quite reflective of the quality and value of this product!

November 07, 2016

This is a very good blue tooth speaker. It looks stylish and is compact. The sound is amazing. We link it to our phones and ipad and the sound quality is impressive. It's rechargeable and extremely portable. It has a lot of power for being so small! I highly recommend.

October 21, 2016

I can't recommend this speaker enough. It goes with me everywhere. It has exceptional sound quality. It connects to my devices quickly and the battery is phenomenal. I've had this for almost two years and it works just as well as when I purchased it. Worth every penny!

October 12, 2016

If you're looking for a great wireless speaker with exceptional sounds than this is it. The sound quality is on par with other Bose products but at a much more economical price. My only complaint is that I wish it had a built in radio (though I know I can just use my smartphone radio) for convenience purposes. Battery is great and it super easy to set up.

February 19, 2016

The best bluetooth speakers one could possibly buy. SO worth every single penny. It is not hyped up as Beats are but they are soo good. They are so underrated

January 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite things. A Bluetooth Speaker with great sound.Great inside or out. Pairs with an iPod, MP3 player, smart phone or tablet. Very convenient. I use this just about every day. A great way to relax!

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini