Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation Reviews
#243 in Foundation

July 25, 2019

Not bad

This is a nice foundation, especially taking into account the price. It has medium coverage with a natural finish. This foundation looks really pretty on the skin, but it's not long-lasting at all(( On my dry skin it stays put 4 hours maximum and then starts to disappear. But if you do not care about the longevity you may definitely like it.

July 16, 2019
    Southwark, United Kingdom

The best foundation I’ve tried

A holy grail product! I have very dry skin, and find most foundations sit poorly on my skin. But healthy mix foundation gives me a beautiful glowy, medium coverage that lasts all day. I’ve also found that it is perfect for adding to more matte, full coverage foundations to stop them creasing and separating.

July 15, 2019
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Amazing foundation

I struggle to find a foundation that sits nicely on my skin because I suffer with really dry, irritable skin. But this foundation is perfect. It is lightweight yet has really good, buildable
    coverage. And doesn’t feel cakey and greasy on your face.
    Really well priced too.

June 20, 2018
    North, France

J’adore!

Fidèle à la marque Bourjois depuis des années, j’ai adoré tester et adopter ce fond de teint! Une couvrance parfaite, pas d’odeur, une tenue longue durée, je l’A-DO-RE! Petit bémol, même la couleur vanille est déjà assez foncée... mais je vous le conseille à 300%!

March 20, 2018

My favourite foundation!

I recently tried this foundation, I previously tried Bourjois Healthy mix serum and absolutely love it. I thought I’d try the foundation for a bit more coverage. It does have more coverage but still feels great on, not heavy at all. Colour matches my skin perfectly. It’s long wearing and I love the added vitamins and hydration.

November 10, 2017

texture agreable !

apres plusieurs essaie de fond de teind je suit tomber sur celui ci texture ageable facile a etaler odeur fruiter il couvre très bien je recommande ;)

September 04, 2017

Great everyday foundation with realistic color range

I first purchased this foundation because I was intrigued by its claims of being anti-fatigue with vitamins C, E, and B5 and it seemed to have a decent color range. I have pale, sensitive, combination skin and tend to prefer foundations that look like skin while still providing solid medium coverage. It has quickly become one of my favorites for everyday use! I apply it with a damp sponge, and it brightens and smoothes my skin while also covering most of my mild post-acne pigmentation. The finish is quite dewy on my combo skin even after being set, so I like to use a blurring primer like the Nip+Fab Viper Venom to tone it down to a more natural satin finish. I would probably steer clear, however, if your skin is oily or acne-prone. If you're dry or have an older skin type you might really like this texture. My favorite part of all is that this foundation offers truly neutral shades for pale girls -- I use Vanille Clair and I finally don't look like I have a floating sunburnt head.

If you live in the US I suggest buying from ASOS, as they are a reliable seller with good prices. If only I could resist putting $300 of other things in my cart when I need to repurchase...

1.0/5

August 06, 2017

More of a tinted moisturizer

My other healthy mix foundation ran out (round bottle as in picture). When I went to replace it, I noticed that the bottle had changed to square shape but everything else (ie colour and label) seemed to be the same. I was really annoyed to find that the texture of the foundation had changed. It is now more like a tinted moisturiser than a foundation. This was my go to foundation I loved it! I was using it more than my usual more expensive foundation and was recommending it to everyone I knew. I am so disappointed as the new one seems to just disappear on my skin and not hide any of my imperfections. Has anyone noticed the texture and coverage seems to have changed?

March 13, 2017

I had been using Nars (shade Punjab) for years, and at around $60 a bottle, I couldn’t justify the price anymore. My friend recommended to me the Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix foundation which is 1/3 of the price when purchased on ASOS.com when they have their sales! Regular price is around $30 when you buy the product at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Pros
    1) Affordable—the price point is perfect for someone who wants something less expensive than a high-end brand, but at the same time not TOO cheap as to compromise quality
    2) Quality—I went on a rampage one year and bought SO many drug-store foundations. This was the ONLY foundation that matched my skin colour (NC30 at MAC), did not have a weird consistency or a weird smell.
    2) Smell—the scent of this product is heavenly. It’s a fruity scent, but not too strong. You know that weird smell of “cheap” makeup? This is NOTHING like that!
    3) Bottle—this bottle comes with a pump! A PUMP!

Cons
    - Absolutely nothing!

Since switching to this particular brand of foundation, I’ve never even considered trying a new foundation. It’s THAT good. Honestly, I’m surprised this foundation doesn’t cost more!