Boursin Cheese Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 120 in Cheese

June 21, 2017

A delicious snack!

I always have Boursin out when I have company. It is such a delicious snack with crackers, and even my picky boyfriend loves it! We always get the Herb & Garlic as well as the Roasted Chili Pepper! They are so smooth and flavourful! I highly recommend to any fellow cheese lover!

June 15, 2017

yum

Boursin is really good. Its not my favourite of the fancier cheese spreads out there, but its tasty and a great snack. Super good on crackers. I just wish it were bigger and more affordable lol

May 31, 2017

This cheese is amazing. The texture is very nice and creamy. I like to serve it with crackers when my friends come over. I like all the flavours but my favorites ones are the plain and cranberry flavours.

May 26, 2017

Boursin cheese comes in a variety of fancy flavors.. I love the herb & garlic for entertaining guests. It is so creamy and tasty. Absolutely one of our favorites

April 28, 2017

Le fromage à tartiner Boursin est tellemment bon ! Sur des petits croûtons c'est délicieux ! De plus, ils offrent plusieurs différentes saveur ! Lorsqu'il vient en spécial j'en fais des provisions !

April 14, 2017

It's my favourite cheese, I love it on a toast, cracker, on top of pasta or baked lasagna. It taste amazing and gives lot of flavour. Flavourfull , tasty and delish.

April 10, 2017

This is such a nice spreadable cheese. Tried a new flavor, with cranberries, it heaven. Can't stop eating it. Serve it to visit, and they all agreed, excellent taste, texture. Was and always is a bit hit

April 03, 2017

Mon péché mignon en tant que fromage. Il est autant délicieux seul sur un craquelin que sur un fruit (wow avec des figues) qu'utilisé dans une recette. Un autre fromage qui plaît à toute la famille et aux invités. Un choix judicieux à servir comme entrée lorsque vous recevez de la visite.

March 29, 2017

oh my gosh this cheese is HEAVEN! We had a small gathering and I purchased the garlic ball and the red pepper ball - SO GOOD! This cheese goes great with crackers or bread or even chips. I highly recommend

January 21, 2017

So much flavor!! It is so creamy and delicious. A little addicting too! We sit down with a box of crackers and devour every single bite. Always buy two when it comes on sale.