Boursin Cheese Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 95 in Cheese

April 14, 2017

It's my favourite cheese, I love it on a toast, cracker, on top of pasta or baked lasagna. It taste amazing and gives lot of flavour. Flavourfull , tasty and delish.

April 10, 2017

This is such a nice spreadable cheese. Tried a new flavor, with cranberries, it heaven. Can't stop eating it. Serve it to visit, and they all agreed, excellent taste, texture. Was and always is a bit hit

April 03, 2017

Mon péché mignon en tant que fromage. Il est autant délicieux seul sur un craquelin que sur un fruit (wow avec des figues) qu'utilisé dans une recette. Un autre fromage qui plaît à toute la famille et aux invités. Un choix judicieux à servir comme entrée lorsque vous recevez de la visite.

March 29, 2017

oh my gosh this cheese is HEAVEN! We had a small gathering and I purchased the garlic ball and the red pepper ball - SO GOOD! This cheese goes great with crackers or bread or even chips. I highly recommend

January 21, 2017

So much flavor!! It is so creamy and delicious. A little addicting too! We sit down with a box of crackers and devour every single bite. Always buy two when it comes on sale.

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love Boursin Cheese! The taste and texture are so good. When ever we have guests over, we always have Boursin cheese with some nice crackers as a snack. I always make sure to buy a few because they go quickly!

January 07, 2017

This cheese is really delicious. It is soft, creamy and spreads really well on crackers (very soft - no cracker breakage!) The package is fairly small for the price but I do find 2 packs at Costco often, and this cuts the price significantly. I really like the herb flavor, but the plain is delicious too. Be careful though, this stuff is addictive! it's a nice mild soft cheese. Great to bring to a party, or just for a Friday night at home.

December 22, 2016

My friends and I love love

December 10, 2016

I love boursin cheese! super delicious and creamy. It is only for a treat though because of the price. If it wasn't so expensive I would be buying it WAY more often, That is the only reason it doesn't get a 5/5 from me. #BoursinCheese

December 10, 2016

I love boursin cheese. It has wonderful texture, just the right amount of seasoning and spreading on crackers is very smooth and won't break them. The only problem is the small size and the price tag. If they doubled the quantity for the same price then I would buy it more often. This is for special occasions.