We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.7/5
63 reviews
Boursin Cheese Reviews
#2 in Cheese

    Reviews and Ratings

    100% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Average - 0
    Poor - 0
    Terrible - 0
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 15, 2017

    La meilleur chose

    Jaime tellement ce fromage. Nous avons tester les 3 saveurs disponible. Canberge et poivre. Ail et fine herbe. Et piment fort. Sur des craquelin ou du pain cest tres bon. Cest sur ma liste.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    Excellent fromage!

    Boursin est un excellent fromage. Je l'utilise très souvent dans une recette de poisson blanc farci au fromage Boursin. Il peut remplacer le fromage de chèvre dans des recettes. Je le recommande fortement.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    crowd favourite

    Love to buy this for entertaining - a crowd favourite and so yummy. Nice to spread on fancy crackers and has a melt in your mouth taste. This classic flavour is the best and the one my family loves.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    YUMMY !!!

    I buy this at our big box store 2 at a time . My husband and I put it on gluten free crackers yummy . I love the herb and garlic my fav. will buy it a couple of times a month. so creamy and GOOD . can't get enough !!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 22, 2017

    miam!

    je ne suis pas une grande fan de fromages de toutes sortes mais celui ci fait définitivement parti de mes préférés. Wow, gout unique, crémeur, il peux s'accopagner de n'importe quoi. J'adore le manger sur du pain ou des craquelins. Gros coup de coeur ici!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 21, 2017

    A delicious snack!

    I always have Boursin out when I have company. It is such a delicious snack with crackers, and even my picky boyfriend loves it! We always get the Herb & Garlic as well as the Roasted Chili Pepper! They are so smooth and flavourful! I highly recommend to any fellow cheese lover!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 15, 2017

    yum

    Boursin is really good. Its not my favourite of the fancier cheese spreads out there, but its tasty and a great snack. Super good on crackers. I just wish it were bigger and more affordable lol

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 31, 2017

    This cheese is amazing. The texture is very nice and creamy. I like to serve it with crackers when my friends come over. I like all the flavours but my favorites ones are the plain and cranberry flavours.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 26, 2017

    Boursin cheese comes in a variety of fancy flavors.. I love the herb & garlic for entertaining guests. It is so creamy and tasty. Absolutely one of our favorites

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 28, 2017

    Le fromage à tartiner Boursin est tellemment bon ! Sur des petits croûtons c'est délicieux ! De plus, ils offrent plusieurs différentes saveur ! Lorsqu'il vient en spécial j'en fais des provisions !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.