Good

Breville fontaine plus Juicer Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

April 25, 2017

I got into juicing about 8 months ago and use my juicer if not daily then several times per week and while I find the screen a bit tiresome to clean it has been worked hard and I'm impressed with the quality of the juices I get. One of my favorite juices to make includes beets, carrots, ginger, mint and parsley. Another fave is a green juice with kale, cucumber, apple, celery, iceberg or romaine lettuce, parsley, ginger and sometimes if I need a bit of a kick I toss in a seeded jalapeño pepper.

January 19, 2016

This is the best invention on the planet. To make a juice takes 2 minutes max, you can even throw in a whole apple (core and all!!) It comes with the tools to clean it, and a recipe book for juices.
    Suggestion would be to add a bag into the pulp dispenser and save the pulp for home made muffins!

I have had mine for 2 years now and it works just as great as the day I bought it :)

March 09, 2015

I was using my magic bullet to make my green juices for 2 years and one day i read documentation about nutrition and Juicing . I realise that i was losting a lot of vitamins . So i start reading reviews about juicer and i find that this one was perfect for the kind of juices i wanted to do. I wait for a sale and got it at 149$/ Can